Thread: NJ-Nosey neighbor calls cops. Cops show up, no crime committed, shoots both family dogs

Exclamation NJ-Nosey neighbor calls cops. Cops show up, no crime committed, shoots both family dogs

Innocent Father and Daughter Held at Gunpoint on Knees as Cops Shot Their Dogs—Lawsuit

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/innocent-...-dogs-lawsuit/

By Matt Agorist - August 17, 2019

Tinton Falls, NJ — Roberton Fullerton and his daughter Bobbi Rene Fullerton had committed no crime, had harmed no one, and were in their own home when police officers came to the door, ordered them to their knees at gunpoint and shot their two dogs. While apologists continue to claim “if you do nothing wrong, you have nothing to worry about,” this case — like so many others before it — proves them entirely wrong. Now the taxpayers of Tinton Falls will be held liable for the officers’ actions in the form of a lawsuit.

The Fullertons are now suing the Borough of Tinton Falls, Police Officer Adrian Reyes, several officers referred to only as “John Does,” and Police Chief John Scrivanic in federal court for an amount “yet to be determined.” for the disturbing abuse doled out by the officers. On Tuesday, the lawsuit was scheduled for pretrial.

“They were victims of excessive force. They were held at gunpoint by this officer (Reyes). They were scared out of their minds. The whole thing was very traumatic,” the Fullerton’s attorney Thomas J. Mallon told the Asbury Park Press.

According to the lawsuit, the incident unfolded on Oct. 8, 2017. Robert and Bobbi were having a verbal argument at their home that night when someone overheard them and called 911. Police were then dispatched to the residence.

There was no physical assault, and before any officers arrived, Robert Fullerton received a phone call from “longtime friend,” Tinton Falls Police Officer Lt. Kyle Pearson, the lawsuit states. Pearson confirmed everything was okay and that Robert had simply been arguing with his daughter. Officer Pearson, according to the lawsuit, then attempted to notify the responding officers that “no assault had occurred.” However, he was too late.

As the Asbury Park Press reports, notwithstanding, the police went to Fullerton’s home and knocked on the door. Robert Fullerton opened the door and stepped outside. Sadie, one of the plaintiffs’ German shepherds, brushed passed Fullerton, walked onto the driveway “and was immediately shot three times,” by Reyes, or one of the John Doe officers, the lawsuit said.

Reyes then “ordered Fullerton at gunpoint, with the gun pointed at his face, to get on the ground,” according to the lawsuit.

While on his knees, Robert watched as police then ordered his daughter to her knees as their dog Hannah followed her outside. Police then opened fire on Hannah, shooting the German Shepherd twice.

According to the report, Sadie died from the gunshots while Hannah was taken to a veterinary hospital. The Fullertons claim they incurred over $7,000 in veterinary expenses.

After watching the officers shoot their dogs all the while having guns pointed at their heads, neither of the Fullertons were charged with any crime and the officers left.

Imagine for a moment that non-police officers had gone to the Fullerton’s home, held them at gunpoint on their knees and shot their dogs. This story would be on the front page of newspapers across the country and may even be the subject of a feature film.

However, because the assailants were police officers, there will be very little media coverage and they will face zero accountability. And, as the video below illustrates, this is all done by design.

Luckily for the Fullertons, when the police officers shot their dogs, neither of them were shot in the process. Others cannot say the same.

As TFTP reported earlier this month, in Texas, police were conducting a welfare check on a sleeping woman who was reportedly napping in a grassy area near Canton Drive and North Collins Street in Arlington. Instead of receiving help, however, this sleeping woman received a fatal bullet.

According to police, as the officer approached the sleeping woman lying in the grass, he saw a stray dog. The officer claims to have called out to the woman when all of the sudden, the dog started charging him, so he fired his weapon several times. The officer missed the dog, but hit the woman instead. She did not survive.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Still?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    Still?
    Still...
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Probably dangerous assault dogs.
    Or dogs of war.
    Or maybe even dogs of mass destruction.
    We should thank these brave warriors in blue for making the world a better place.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

A high kapacity kaynine
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

SERVED. AND. PROTECTED.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

After watching the officers shoot their dogs all the while having guns pointed at their heads, neither of the Fullertons were charged with any crime and the officers left.
    Did those brave officers make it home OK?

The article only says that they "left."

@TheTexan will be worried ...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 08-17-2019 at 11:47 PM.

Red flag. $#@! you and yours.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can't stand when neighbors are yelling either. It makes it very hard to watch TV.

Hopefully now they learned their lesson and will keep the yelling to a minimum.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

While on his knees, Robert watched as police then ordered his daughter to her knees
    Better to die on my feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Did those brave officers make it home OK?

The article only says that they "left."

@TheTexan will be worried ...
    The article has no mention of the Officer's well-being, I had to look it up elsewhere to find out that the Officers are indeed OK (thank God!).

The author is probably some kind of degenerate anarchist, it's the only thing that would explain the depraved lack of concern for an Officer's well-being.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Lost a wheel, lugs snapped off, on my tandem axle trailer while towing a Ford 3400 Farm Tractor on a busy highway. Had a real problem. Got new lugs. Then spare tire didn't fit. Wrong bolt pattern. No one had a wheel with proper 5 on 5 bolt pattern. I found one on a Chevy C10 I had in the garage. Fixed the issues on an off ramp in 95* humid sun. Got home then ordered replacement wheels, de-mounted then mounted all my own tires by hand, greased wheel bearings.......

The problem with so many people whether it be complaining neighbors or people suffering with so called anxiety or depression is that they do not have any real problems in their life.

See something, say something..

"The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I can't stand when neighbors are yelling either. It makes it very hard to watch TV.

Hopefully now they learned their lesson and will keep the yelling to a minimum.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Red, white, and blue

Not a single other color is needed
    - Kim Kardashian

Just FYI, Tinton Falls is a pricey town.

IOW, this wasn't the ghetto.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Just FYI, Tinton Falls is a pricey town.

IOW, this wasn't the ghetto.
    In other words, we are starting to receive equal protection under the law.

Nothing will change unless individual officers are held personally accountable for rights violations. Why should taxpayers be on the hook because of these murderous gang-like thugs?

Quote Originally Posted by 5Points View Post
    Nothing will change unless individual officers are held personally accountable for rights violations. Why should taxpayers be on the hook because of these murderous gang-like thugs?
    It has nothing to do with the individual cops. They have crooked cops on the payroll like the mob. Some of them are good people but the crooked ones that they target people with is bull$#@!. I wonder how much it costs to keep a crooked cop on payroll, probably nothing, they probably are paid for by tax payers.

They don't like being called pigs, how about fkg cockroaches , fkg pieces of sht.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    They don't like being called pigs, how about fkg cockroaches , fkg pieces of sht.
    I know they aren't all bad, but I had some bad ones literally pull me over 40 times in the span of a couple months. Then when I went to court for the ticket the cop told me to plead no contest and I trusted him because it was a cop. I had proof that the charge was not legitmate and even told him that but he told me to do no contest and I ended up having to pay 2 months of sallary to them for something I could of gotten taken off if I plead not guilty. I was young and just thought that cops were there to protect people like me from the bad guys so I believed him. That's when I found out that some cops are crooked and don't care about people. I went on a payment plan where I was supposed to make a payment every month on a certain day and I couldn't make the payment early. I dropped the money in the mail slot and the computer put it into warrant on a holiday weekend when the courthouse was closed and they arrested me and I almost lost my job missing work. I told the guy who pulled me over and he didn't care one $#@! that I would go hungry if I lost my job. psychopathic people gravitate to those jobs and its disgusting how they treat the people. They are the ones who created the US vs THEM mentaility. They shouldn't let psychopaths do that job, I know they can detect it with an MRI.

Thank you police...and the Gadsden Flag...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Thank you police...and the Gadsden Flag...
    *sigh* Is it too much to hope that someone is trolling? I think it probably is ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    It has nothing to do with the individual cops. They have crooked cops on the payroll like the mob. Some of them are good people but the crooked ones that they target people with is bull$#@!. I wonder how much it costs to keep a crooked cop on payroll, probably nothing, they probably are paid for by tax payers.
    Good people wouldn't stand by watch crooked coworkers without doing something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Good people wouldn't stand by watch crooked coworkers without doing something.
    There are no good cops or there would be no bad cops.

Walsh Freedom is Donald's latest primary opponent, Joe Walsh.

Surely he's much different than the unfit police lover in the WH now!

(gotta love the Gadsden Flag in the back. sums up the dissonance nicely.)
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book