Thread: Silver Indicators Go Vertical!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    this. Metals train is leaving the station. Get phys while you still can.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Gold is poised to open up this morning at about the same 1545.00 it closed at yesterday . Silver is up to 18.40 and should cross 18 1/2 soon . Could go 20 since gold has 1600 potential . Dow is still - 4K from its 52 week low , if it were to go back to that ( doubtful ) I think we could get 1800 gold and 26 - 29 silver .
    Last edited by oyarde; 08-28-2019 at 06:11 AM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Gold is poised to open up this morning at about the same 1545.00 it closed at yesterday . Silver is up to 18.40 and should cross 18 1/2 soon . Could go 20 since gold has 1600 potential . Dow is still - 4K from its 52 week low , if it were to go back to that ( doubtful ) I think we could get 1800 gold and 26 - 29 silver .
    Jim Grant, a very smart no-nonsense no-bs fellow, just said on CNBC that gold (and I presume silver also, as the poor man's gold) is going to continue to march higher and higher.

IMO, we're in the beginning stages of physical metals reflecting their proper nominal metal-to-FRN prices. Meaning that metals return to an FRN price that reflects actual FRNs in physical and digital circulation instead of the suppressed "commodity" prices they have been moored to.
    Last edited by devil21; 08-28-2019 at 09:33 AM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Jim Grant, a very smart no-nonsense no-bs fellow, just said on CNBC that gold (and I presume silver also, as the poor man's gold) is going to continue to march higher and higher.

IMO, we're in the beginning stages of physical metals reflecting their proper nominal metal-to-FRN prices. Meaning that metals return to an FRN price that reflects actual FRNs in physical and digital circulation instead of the suppressed "commodity" prices they have been moored to.
    They have to let the precious metals reset to higher levels, just like they did about 5-6 years ago. And it always overshoots before settling into a new range.

It’s impossible for them to contain the price in the face of inflation. Maybe they will eventually confiscate again.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    They have to let the precious metals reset to higher levels, just like they did about 5-6 years ago. And it always overshoots before settling into a new range.

It’s impossible for them to contain the price in the face of inflation. Maybe they will eventually confiscate again.
    Why would they confiscate gold when they no longer need it to back the currency up? That only happened once in the 200 years of our country.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post

Gold goes up- it is the market. Gold doesn't go up and it is the Fed manipulating it. Gold tends to move opposite the economy. The more people are worried about the economy, the better gold does. When the economy is good, the average person loses interest in it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Why would they confiscate gold when they no longer need it to back the currency up? That only happened once in the 200 years of our country.
    So, if it only happened once, it will never happen again. Nothing to worry about, right? Guess there is no need for Fort Knox either. And they would never be interested if another currency (gold, silver) existed that made Federal Reserve notes look bad.

How do you know that they won’t start their new global currency up by backing it with gold?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    So, if it only happened once, it will never happen again. Nothing to worry about, right? Guess there is no need for Fort Knox either. And they would never be interested if another currency (gold, silver) existed that made Federal Reserve notes look bad.

How do you know that they won’t start their new global currency up by backing it with gold?
    How would that benefit them? (Interest in a global currency have pretty much died after seeing the problems the Euro countries have had).

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    How would that benefit them? (Interest in a global currency have pretty much died after seeing the problems the Euro countries have had).
    The illusion of "restoring faith", not to mention swallowing up/consolidating metals into a small concentrated group of controllers. Rinse and repeat.
    @Brian4Liberty, fwiw the 1933 gold "confiscation" wasn't really a confiscation. It was essentially a business transaction since the people that turned it in were paid for it. Sure, there were threats of jail or whatever but I have never seen any evidence than anyone was ever prosecuted for failing to sell it like the EO demanded. They were ripped off in the business deal (par for the course) when the dollar was then devalued, thus resetting gold higher than the sale price, but it wasn't a confiscation since they were paid for it.