Thread: Forgiveness and the Spiritual Warfare of Mankind

Forgiveness and the Spiritual Warfare of Mankind

Ephesians 6:12

”For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

We must learn to forgive, and pray for the soul of our enemies. We should never find joy or satisfaction in the death of an evil man, but rather pray for them, and shed tears for them, that they have fallen. For those whom they have persecuted, those will find peace. And those they have unjustly murdered, those shall find joy. And those they have sacrificed, those will find eternal life. They however, who have done evil, to the undying worm and the eternal fire.

Our battle is against demons, and the devil who prowls around like a lion, searching to devour our souls.

Pray to the Lord, our God, for assistance. Pray to the Lord, our God, for mercy.

And faithfully, He will assist, and will have great mercy.

All we need to do is say it with our hearts, with our mind in our heart, and in repentance over our many sins.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me.
    Last edited by TER; 08-17-2019 at 07:33 AM.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is not always easy to do. But what is impossible to man, is possible to God, and to those whom He has graced with His Holy, Good, and Life-giving Spirit.

Saints have walked, and Saints now walk, and every human is called to be a Saint. Not, however, through our own mere efforts, but through God’s great love and mercy, through His Holy Spirit. Only thing we have to do is open our hearts to Him, and open the door, and He stands just outside waiting for us, and runs toward us and embraces us, and is joyful to have found us.
    Last edited by TER; 08-16-2019 at 10:49 PM.
    +

And after having embraced us, restores us and saves us, and prepares a feast and celebration. And the Lord and His Heavenly Hosts rejoice, alone with all His Saints.
    +

Though the demons are crafty, and growing more powerful, they cower to the Name of Jesus Christ. The mere muttering cuts right through them. Pray the name “Jesus” (Yeshuwa, Isous, etc) and arm yourself with weapons of divine power.
    +

Phillipians 2:9

“...the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”
    +

Phillipians 3:2

“Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the mutilation!”
    +

Phillipians 3:18

“For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: whose end is destruction, whose god is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame—who set their mind on earthly things. For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself.”
    +

Phillipians 4:4

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!

Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
    +

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Phillipians 4:8

”Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things...

... these do, and the God of peace will be with you.”
    +

That is what dispels the darkness which the evil lurks within. The Light of God destroys the darkness. Through this Light, we see light, and find the peace of God.

John 8:12

Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life”
    +