Thread: Media Assails Epstein Suicide Skeptics as "Conspiracy Theorists"

Media Assails Epstein Suicide Skeptics as "Conspiracy Theorists"

https://hubpages.com/politics/Media-...-for-911-Truth

Media Assails Epstein Suicide Skeptics as "Conspiracy Theorists"; NYC Fire Department Commissioners Call for 9/11 Truth

The mainstream media has launched a a full scale assault on skeptics of reports that convicted child sex offender Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide, and instead believe that he was murdered. Epstein was reported to be found dead in a high security wing of a federal prison just weeks after he had been placed on suicide watch, as the result of a previous alleged attempt. One report in the UK Daily Mail quotes unnamed prison sources saying that Epstein told them that someone had tried to kill him. Epstein's alleged first attempt at suicide is in itself shrouded in mystery.... https://hubpages.com/politics/Media-...-for-911-Truth

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We're all conspiracy theorists now
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

MSMs just mad because people aren't believing their version of the events.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 08-15-2019 at 05:40 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    MSMs just mad because people aren't believing their version of the events.
    Wonder what else they've been lying about.

This seems to be a watershed moment for the end of the dominance of the MSM over the minds of many Americans. It was already in progress long ago, but I’m repeatedly seeing normal everyday people that aren’t locked into politics to any significant degree, questioning the MSM for the first time on such a big story. Many whom hate Trump as well. This is a nonpartisan moment and it’s long overdue.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    This seems to be a watershed moment for the end of the dominance of the MSM over the minds of many Americans. It was already in progress long ago, but I’m repeatedly seeing normal everyday people that aren’t locked into politics to any significant degree, questioning the MSM for the first time on such a big story. Many whom hate Trump as well. This is a nonpartisan moment and it’s long overdue.
    conspiracy theorists exist on the left and the right.

That's why they banned Alex Jones and pizzagaters first.

That's why the silicon valley techno-overlords target conspiracy theorists more than anybody else.