Thread: Google sends LE & FBI to whistleblower's home, with SNIPERS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Google sends LE & FBI to whistleblower's home, with SNIPERS

San Francisco Police, its bomb squad and the FBI surrounded the residence of Google whistleblower Zach Vorhies, just hours before he was scheduled to provide evidence to the Justice Department detailing how the tech giant has been manipulating its algorithms to promote an anti-Trump agenda and censor Conservatives on Google and YouTube.

Vorhies is a former senior Google software engineer, who on August 5th was in the process of delivering a Google laptop and internal documents to the Justice Department’s Antitrust division. But his whistle blowing efforts were stymied by police who stormed his neighborhood and locked down several blocks in an attempt to lure him from his San Francisco residence, at the request of Google executives.

What was Vorhies’ crime? Google executives told police that Vorhies was suicidal and a potential danger, Vorhies told True Pundit.

More plus video interview at link: https://truepundit.com/video-police-...-the-rooftops/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    They usually use their secret thugs after me to harass me, but they sent a thug with a real badge to my house the other day who gave me a warning. This $#@! is getting out of control.
    About whom are you talking and what's the story?

Google pulling this sh/t could have easily resulted in this guy getting killed. Very well could have been their intent. Had that happened, the official story would have been that he was despondent over having done something wrong, end of story.

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    About whom are you talking and what's the story?

Google pulling this sh/t could have easily resulted in this guy getting killed. Very well could have been their intent. Had that happened, the official story would have been that he was despondent over having done something wrong, end of story.
    The deep state sends goons after people to shut them up. They tried getting me fired from my job by making hundreds of complaints against me when I hadn't received any complaints in 10 years. They use dog whistling techniques to bully people into submission. They first insinuated that I was a dog and would call and play sounds of a dog being tortured. Then they posted online about poisoning dogs on websites I visit. They threatened to kill my family and friends. They tampered with my brakes so now I walk with a limp and probably will for the rest of my life. They wouldn't leave my friends at work alone that I worked with for 10 years so they were pretty much family to me so I quit because I wanted them to be left alone. They started making fake complaints about my coworkers after they couldn't get me fired. They send thugs to $#@! with me everywhere I go so I can't even go anywhere. I had to spend all my savings just so I can keep a roof over my head because they will target me everywhere I go if I try to find work.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    The deep state sends goons after people to shut them up. They tried getting me fired from my job by making hundreds of complaints against me when I hadn't received any complaints in 10 years. They use dog whistling techniques to bully people into submission. They first insinuiated that I was a dog and would call and play sounds of a dog being tortured. Then they posted online about poisoning dogs on websites I visit. They threatened to kill my family and friends. They tampered with my brakes so now I walk with a limp and probably will for the rest of my life. They wouldn't leave my friends at work alone that I worked with for 10 years so they were pretty much family to me so I quit because I wanted them to be left alone. They started making fake complaints about my coworkers after they couldn't get me fired. They send thugs to $#@! with me everywhere I go so I can't even go anywhere. I had to spend allk my savings just so I can keep a roof over my head because they will target me everywhere I go if I try to find work.
    Who is "they" and for whom did you work?

What happened to start the harassment?

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Who is "they" and for whom did you work?

What happened to start the harassment?
    They said they were FBI so I wouldn't complain to the authorities, but they post stuff about gangstalking on websites I visit too. They don't want me to know who they are, I just know it has been dozens of people and dozens of hours of harassment. I know some of the online stuff could be bots and scripted so its that much atleast. I didn't even know they were doing it to be honest for a while because I am the type of guy to not let stuff bother me, so they intentionally told me it was intentional so that I wouldn't just think its a bunch of weirdos. They even planted people at my work that would say crazy $#@! to me.

A former Google insider claiming the company created algorithms to hide its political bias within artificial intelligence platforms – in effect targeting particular words, phrases and contexts to promote, alter, reference or manipulate perceptions of Internet content – delivered roughly 950 pages of documents to the Department of Justice’s Antitrust division Friday.

The former Google insider has already spoken in to the nonprofit organization Project Veritas. He was interviewed in silhouette, to conceal his identity, in group’s latest film, which they say exposes bias inside the social media platform.

He told this reporter on his recent trip to Washington D.C. that the documents he turned over to the Justice Department will provide proof that Google has been manipulating the algorithms and the evidence of how it was done, the insider said.

https://truepundit.com/bombshell-goo...laptop-to-doj/

“I gave the documents to Project Veritas, I had been collecting the documents for over a year. And the reason why I collected these documents was because I saw something dark and nefarious going on with the company and I realized that there were going to not only tamper with the elections, but use that tampering with the elections to essentially overthrow the United States.”

https://truepundit.com/google-machin...my-soul-video/

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Ya ever notice how being a threat to the regime makes one suicidal? ...I hate that."

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Remember, too, that Peter Theil recently accused Google of treason.

What does it take to get these tech players arrested and charged? This can't go on or they WILL overthrow the United States. This is beyond anti trust.

VIDEO: “the police began looking for me…”
    Google Sent Threatening Letter to Google Insider Zachary Vorhies: “they knew what I had done and that letter contained several demands”
    HUNDREDS of Internal Google Documents Leaked to Project Veritas… news blacklist, “human raters,” YouTube CEO video…
    Google Insider Wants More Insiders to Blow Whistle: “people have been waiting for this Google Snowden moment where somebody comes out and explains what everybody already knows to be true”
    “I felt that our entire election system was going to be compromised forever, by this company that told the American public that it was not going to do any evil”

https://www.projectveritas.com/2019/...ff-of-my-soul/

Below is an index of internal Google documents Project Veritas received from the Google insider. Each folder can be downloaded by clicking on the links in the table. Project Veritas has not re-named any of the files, but did arrange the documents into the downloadable folders below.
    Censorship

Politics
    Fake News

Hiring Practices
    Leadership Training

Machine Learning Fairness
    Partisanship

Psychological Research
    Everything.zip

Misc and Video

https://www.projectveritas.com/2019/...ff-of-my-soul/

hey!

WHO RUNS BARTER TOWN?

REALY, I NEED TO KNOW
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Google's a "private" company folks, nothing to see here. /sarcasm
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

NVM
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 08-14-2019 at 06:45 PM.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.