Thread: Ghislaine Maxwell is NOT feeling the heat at Boston mansion

Cool Ghislaine Maxwell is NOT feeling the heat at Boston mansion

Ghislaine Maxwell's respectable new life: Jeffrey Epstein's long-time consort and the alleged procurer of his underage victims has been living with 43-year-old tech CEO at his secluded $3M oceanfront mansion outside of Boston

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7352813/Ghislaine-Maxwell-consort-Jeffrey-Epstein-living-mansion-outside-Boston.html

Scott Borgerson is a former Coast Guard officer and Council on Foreign Relations fellow who has been called the United States' foremost expert on the Arctic.

https://www.cfr.org/interactives/emerging-arctic#!/?cid=soc-twitter-at-infoguide-arctic-032414#overview
    Last edited by Snowball; 08-14-2019 at 01:34 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    woops, now he says she isn't there.

maybe because her cover was blown?

https://www.businessinsider.in/tech-...w/70682436.cms

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

From the comments at another site:

Yes, and look what that “boyfriend” does —

https://twitter.com/CarrollQuigley1/...74539790688260
    anons have been digging on the cargo shipping of child trafficking victims from Asia to the port of Long Beach for well over a year now

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    From the comments at another site:
    More at the thread.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

When does she get put in jail?

What a menance to humanity

Since the arrest of convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein last month, the whereabouts of his former girlfriend and alleged accomplice, British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, has been the subject of intense scrutiny.
    But in a photograph published on Thursday, Miss Maxwell appears relaxed and apparently happy to pose at a burger chain in the Hollywood Hills.
    What led America’s most watched woman, who has not been photographed in public since 2016, to appear at one of the most recognisable places in one of the most photographed cities in the world?
    The emergence of the picture, reportedly taken on Monday afternoon, has led to speculation that Miss Maxwell may be planting appearances to avoid public scrutiny.

Workers at the In-and-Out burger bar on the intersection of a motorway cornering the Hollywood Hills were under strict instruction not to divulge any detail of Miss Maxwell’s unexpected visit on Monday. The photos, obtained by the New York Post, show the socialite sat hunched over a burger, wearing a pair of glasses and with two plastic cups on her table.
    In a second shot, she appears to be posing with her glasses removed and a book placed in front of her. A smartphone is sat on the opposite side of the table, suggesting she was not dining alone.
    When asked about Miss Maxwell’s appearance, In-and-Out employees claimed to have been gagged by their employer and under strict orders "not to speak behalf of In-and-Out".
    Miss Maxwell’s links to Los Angeles are tenuous, with her circle of socialite and reality star friends anchored to the east coast. Terra Mar, her ocean preservation effort which she shuttered in July when Epstein was arrested for a second time, is linked to surfing and beach cleanup initiatives across the west coast, including Santa Monica beach. The Los Angeles based organisers who helped promote Terra Mar were nowhere to be found on Thursday evening.

Too add to the mystery over Miss Maxwell’s whereabouts, several sources suggested that the Paris-born, Oxford-educated socialite may have travelled to France in the wake of Epstein’s death, where she has links to Aix-en-Provence, near Marseilles.
    There was speculation she could have been staying with her older sister, Christine, at her home in the rural village of Meyreuil.
    However, legal documents seen by The Telegraph showed Christine Maxwell, who turned 69 on Thursday, and her husband, the physicist Roger Malina, reveal they sold their property in the area in 2015.

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/speculation-g...180941679.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ghislaine Maxwell's sister has been spotted packing up bags near the secluded beach front mansion the British socialite had been hiding out in after her former boyfriend Jeffrey Epstein was rearrested for child sex trafficking charges.
    Ghislaine, 57, was thought to have been staying at the property owned by Scott Borgerson, in Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts for some time but has not been seen in the area for several weeks amid intense scrutiny.
    However The Daily Telegraph observed her older sister, Christine Maxwell, packing up a number of bags a few miles from the property on Saturday with the help of a friend.
    Approached by this newspaper, Christine, who had been staying at a hotel in the area for some days, declined to comment on the allegations surrounding her sister.
    The 69-year-old and her husband, the physicist Roger Malina, are thought to be living in Dallas, Texas, where he teaches at the University of Texas.

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/ghislaine-max...172037788.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

They are the photographs that raise more questions than they answer.
    When Jeffrey Epstein's ex-girlfriend and alleged co-conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell was snapped for the first time in three years last week, it was claimed a fellow diner had 'chanced' upon her at a Los Angeles burger bar.
    But, like everything connected with this extraordinary case, conspiracy theorists have leapt on apparent discrepancies in the images of the 57-year-old eating at In-N-Out Burger in Hollywood.
    Why, for example, does Ms Maxwell remove her reading glasses before posing with an open book?

And if she was dining alone, as is claimed, why are there two drinking cups on the table and two mobile phones?

The mystery deepened last night when an advertising agency claimed a poster on a bus shelter behind Ms Maxwell had been photoshopped in.
    The socialite is seen in front of a poster for Good Boys, a film that opened in the US on Friday.

But when The Mail on Sunday visited the area on Friday, the bus stop was displaying an advert for a local hospital.
    Advertising agency Outfront Media said the hospital ad had been there since July 28 – with Ms Maxwell said to have been photographed on August 12.
    Spokeswoman Carly Zipp said: 'We think the poster in the Maxwell picture was photoshopped in.

Meanwhile, the 'regular' diner who took the pictures appears to have done so with a sophisticated camera and long lens offering greater depth of focus than any smartphone.

Others question why Ms Maxwell, who appears to have restyled her hair between snaps, spent long enough at the burger bar for the customers behind her to change twice, yet her food remains untouched and she never puts a straw in either drink.

More at: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-makeover.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Daily Mail: Maxwell Photo Faked But Why is No One Arresting Her?

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/0...arresting-her/
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

She won’t be as foolish as Epstein. Catching her will be more difficult.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    When does she get put in jail?

What a menance to humanity
    Probably never.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Someone on Reddit pointed out this suspect in the Madeline McCann case, who was said to speak English with an Australian accent (which could sound British) looks a lot like Ghilsane Maxwell, who speaks with a British accent:

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Justice will be served...eventually

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.