Thread: [Edit: 2 Days ago] Epstein Autopsy "Inconclusive"

[Edit: 2 Days ago] Epstein Autopsy "Inconclusive"

August 12, 2019

“The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That was a nice witness ya had there...too bad sumpin bad happened to him.
    I guess if the govt says hes dead, that must be true.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

Does this mean he may or may not be actually dead?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-e...e-noose-report

Jeffrey Epstein used bedsheet to make noose: report

Deceased financier Jeffrey Epstein used a bedsheet to create a makeshift noose and hang himself in his New York jail cell over the weekend, according to multiple reports Monday.

Epstein, 66, was found with the sheet wrapped around his neck and secured to the top of a bunk bed, the New York Post reported Monday. He kneeled toward the floor and used the noose to strangle himself, the paper added, citing an unnamed law enforcement official.

He was found unconscious Saturday morning and pronounced dead at a hospital.
    The Associated Press reported that one of two people looking after him at night wasn't a correctional officer. Citing staffing shortages, federal prisons have resorted to having support staff such as clerks and teachers fill in for correctional workers.

Jail policy called for Epstein to be checked on every 30 minutes, but that wasn't done several hours before he was discovered. Correctional guards in the unit that housed Epstein had been working multiple overtime shifts to make up for the shortages, according to reports.
    The two guards on duty were fired and the prison head was relieved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

They said one of the guards falsified their resume, I wonder he forget to mention that he is currently working for the mossad or CIA etc.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Does this mean he may or may not be actually dead?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-e...e-noose-report

The two guards on duty were fired and the prison head was relieved.
    Was one of those guards the one that was "insufficiently trained" (aka - purpose picked) for monitoring Epstein? What about the surveillance camera, did they fire the guy/gal who was maintaining that? Or maybe how the cause of death (suicide) being inconclusive - did they fire the coroner?

Hahahah.. I know those conspiracy theorists. Epstein just killed himself among an unprecedented level of coincidental/convenient events. For it to be anything other than suicide, is really a stretch... Foil hatters... gotta love em.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    I keep hearing people talk accusatorily hear about 'they say' , 'been saying it for years' etc, I haven't heard it
    that doesn't mean I know it didn't happen, but then I'm not one to
    condemn and sentence based on 'they say' and hearsay.
    Yeah all these people claiming Epstein tried to buy 8 years olds and that he bragged about using girls as slaves was lying thats why he suicided himself in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    August 12, 2019

Cue pathologist "suicide" in 4... 3...
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

"It’s just interesting to note how constant government oppression can kill people’s fighting spirit." - Withur We

Pray for reset.