Thread: Shooting of two ICE offices in San Antonio was a ‘targeted attack,’ FBI officials say

Shooting of two ICE offices in San Antonio was a ‘targeted attack,’ FBI officials say

FBI officials say shootings of two offices for Immigration and Customs Enforcement in San Antonio early Tuesday morning were a “targeted attack” against employees, media outlets report.
    FBI Special Agent in Charge Christopher Combs said an unknown number of shooters fired bullets at two neighboring ICE offices where federal employees were still at work about 3 a.m., according to KSAT.
    No injuries were reported, and police were still looking for suspects, media outlets report.
    The shots were potentially fired from across an interstate, shattering windows, police said, according to the San Antonio Express News.
    Though the offices are located in commercial buildings with other businesses, Combs said it was obviously an attack on ICE officials, and bullets nearly hit a federal official, according to KSAT.
    “I don’t think there is a question that they knew which floor the ICE office is on,” Combs said at a news conference, according to KSAT. “To fire indiscriminately into any building is not an act of a protest but an act of violence.”

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/shooting-two-...213746642.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Or as I like to call it, WAR

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

If this kind of BS actually takes off I might reconsider buying a Tee-Vee and my view on sports.....

Who's making odds?

Probably coordinated friendly fire.

How dare those perpetrators shoot two ICE officers.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    Or as I like to call it, WAR
    That's usually the result of an invasion.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment