Thread: Students Sign Petition To Ban ‘Oppressive’ White Stick Figure In ‘Walk’ Signals

Students Sign Petition To Ban ‘Oppressive’ White Stick Figure In ‘Walk’ Signals

"As we students cross the street, we are told by the symbol of a white man when it is okay to cross."

In Campus Reform's latest video, Campus Correspondent Ethan Cai asks students at George Washington University if they'd be willing to sign a petition calling for banning the iconic white stick figure in "walk" signals because they are "oppressive." Most of the students are happy to join the "inclusive" effort.

Play Video
    Part of the reason Campus Reform chose GW for its "offensive" and "oppressive" white walk signal guy petition is because of the students' recent vote to "remove and replace" the university's mascot, George the Colonial, which "is received as extremely offensive not only by students of the University, but the nation and world at large" because it "glorifies the act of systemic oppression," a petition calling for its removal claimed. The measure was passed in March by 54% of the students who voted.

In an attempt to test how deep concerns about "offense" and "oppression" go at GW, Campus Reform went undercover to the university to see if students would sign a new petition, this time calling for the banning of white stick figures in walk signals.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/50582...-james-barrett
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Make it black...
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Make it black...
    Lol. They did leave the black man out.

Maybe it could be a smiley one so we can see it?

I'll see myself out...

To better represent America, the stick figure should be drawn with ovals instead of the fat-shaming narrow lines.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I always jaywalk, because it makes me feel like I'm fighting the system.
    FJB

Make it black...
    A crosswalk only for blacks.

FJB

The last guy... "Oh Christ..."
    Yep. That was pretty much the first phrase I uttered upon reading the thread title.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    I always jaywalk, because it makes me feel like I'm fighting the system.
    THIS

Just don't do it in New York City...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How would you like to be paying for one of these retard kids college experience ?
    Do something Danke

Make it black...
    Make it raimbow--

Hell I should joke. This is the age where jokes become prophesies.

This is why Democrats cant be taken seriously. They're always getting triggered over something that is irrelevant, stupid, and unreasonable. Yet somehow they still can't figure out why people aren't taking them seriously.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 08-14-2019 at 07:13 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Make it black...
    But then the figure would blend in with the black background. We'll have to change it so that the figure will be visible.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    The last guy... "Oh Christ..."
    Yep. That was pretty much the first phrase I uttered upon reading the thread title.
    It would be interesting to find out how many people listened to him and then said “no”.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    How would you like to be paying for one of these retard kids college experience ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    This is why Democrats cant be taken seriously. They're always getting triggered over something that is irrelevant, stupid, and unreasonable. Yet somehow they still can't figure out why people aren't taking them seriously.
    They are conditioned. Brainwashed. And they lack any critical thinking ability.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Pukwudgie's need their own crosswalks too.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.