Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ICE Crackdown Puts Businesses and Families on Edge

ICE Crackdown Puts Businesses and Families on Edge

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Which contractor/lobbyists are profiting by this? Large multi-national corporations? Huge companies that no longer want competition so use the force of government/politicians?

In my experience, many multi-generational Americans in Section 8 do not want those jobs (but they do keep pumping out the babies), while immigrants are happy and willing to work to earn money.

Personally I find the DEA and ATF far more offensive than ICE.

Come to think of it, the EPA and USDA too.

Where is the uproar over these agencies who actually ruin American lives?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

If we can ever get back on track without all of the diversions --- I am for elimination of most if not all of the 3 letter agencies.

Follow The Money

Anti-sex trafficking leader praises ICE, Trump: 'No question' he's done more than previous presidents

https://www.foxnews.com/us/anti-traf...ises-ice-trump
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Anti-sex trafficking leader praises ICE, Trump: 'No question' he's done more than previous presidents

99% of those numbers are BUNK also. Here is the investigative report that I have posted before. It is well worth the watch if you want to know the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Pay your workers more, you'll get plenty of legals to fulfill your workplace, and stop crying, Jesus, you're a grown man.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Ice Crackdown puts me at ease, they can set up camp in my front yard any day.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    99% of those numbers are BUNK also. Here is the investigative report that I have posted before. It is well worth the watch if you want to know the truth.

Email or twitter him with your findings: https://twitter.com/booyensjaco
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Pay your workers more, you'll get plenty of legals to fulfill your workplace, and stop crying, Jesus, you're a grown man.
    I’ve offered white Section 8 folks double the going rate to help with landscaping, just to get them to realize that work pays off and to make a better buck. I get flipped the middle finger every time.

So now what’s your solution? Government mandated minimum wage?

Email or twitter him with your findings: https://twitter.com/booyensjaco

If I did that it would cut into their “Fund the Fed” programs :-O

It is almost impossible for me to imagine that you are not paid to post OPEN BORDER rhetoric here, hammering
    it home 24/7 here, I have issues here that I let go of from time to time, there would be
    no point in me beating a (this) dead horse to death day after day unless I was being paid
    well, very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    It is almost impossible for me to imagine that you are not paid to post OPEN BORDER rhetoric here, hammering
    it home 24/7 here, I have issues here that I let go of from time to time, there would be
    no point in me beating a (this) dead horse to death day after day unless I was being paid
    well, very well.
    Most if not all of your solutions involve Growing the FED and implementation of police state apparatus. I have yet to see you post a Ron Paul article, let alone supporting him.

Btw, that was not an "open border" video - it is about corrupted and falsified numbers that the FED uses involving Sex Workers.

“Truth is Treason in an Empire of Lies”
    Last edited by PAF; 08-13-2019 at 09:13 AM.

Again............Why focus on people from other countries when our government is $#@!ing over Americans?

End the freebies and the foreigners will stop coming on their own...Just think how wonderful it would be to hire ex-DEA employees at HomeDepot to rake your lawn, or have LaShawnda clean your toilet for $3.50hr when last week she 'worked' for the USDA....

Again............Why focus on people from other countries when our government is $#@!ing over Americans?

End the freebies and the foreigners will stop coming on their own...Just think how wonderful it would be to hire ex-DEA employees at HomeDepot to rake your lawn, or have LaShawnda clean your toilet for $3.50hr when last week she 'worked' for the USDA....
    + REP

Focus has been away from the FED causing the very problems to actually supporting the FED to "solve" the problems. I think the focus should be "Follow the Money" like we used to do before, and work to expose the lobbyists who are in bed with government to profit and further enslave us.

Traffickers will stop trafficking when we end "freebies?"
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Really, watch the video. "Trafficking" and "prostitution" are falsely used interchangeably, in order to wrongly obtain Federal money. It is how they are working to eliminate local LEO and give power to the ever-growing Fed.

A well informed public... yadda yadda...

well, very well.
    LOL- it's the "Conservative Pretenders" that bring up borders all the time. Any freedom-lover on this forum is always thrown back into the "open-borders" issue- no matter what subject they are talking about- by haters to keep the hate, fear, & division going.
    There is no spoon.

My child's father's SS# was stolen by an illegal alien and the IRS made him pay all the back taxes on this. They of course threatened him with jail if he did not pay. I am not sure but I think he maybe still paying because they keep finding it being used somewhere else. He doesn't try to fight it anymore from what I am told.
    Last edited by Working Poor; 08-13-2019 at 05:17 PM.

Set-up. Obviously business is not his main motivation, bleeding heart leftism is.

He would be perfect in a Democrat debate. Tears are mandatory.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    My child's father's SS# was stolen and the IRS made him pay all the back taxes on this. They of course threatened him with jail if he did not pay. I am not sure but I think he maybe still paying because they keep finding it being used somewhere else. He doesn't try to fight it anymore from what I am told.
    There was a time when SS#'s were supposed to be solely used for SS. There was also a time when we used to raise the issue that SS should be opted out and eventually phased out, as well as ridding the IRS.

I guess as long as we can blame others for stealing them we can fight for more laws on the books.

I am sorry that he had to go through that :-(

https://media.tenor.co/images/318611...568b/tenor.gif

Not. True.

I've worked with several orgs that have not been able to fill decent jobs that begin at $15 an hr. They've had to go to the service orgs which are dominantly Hispanic, to fill the jobs.
    There is no spoon.

Yup.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Most if not all of your solutions involve Growing the FED and implementation of police state apparatus. I have yet to see you post a Ron Paul article, let alone supporting him.

Btw, that was not an "open border" video - it is about corrupted and falsified numbers that the FED uses involving Sex Workers.

“Truth is Treason in an Empire of Lies”
    Great mr expert on Strats 'Solutions' , now, name at least 8 my 'solutions' that involve expanding
    the Federal Govt.

: popcorn :

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    LOL- it's the "Conservative Pretenders" that bring up borders all the time. Any freedom-lover on this forum is always thrown back into the "open-borders" issue- no matter what subject they are talking about- by haters to keep the hate, fear, & division going.
    1. That hilarious, this thread was started by PAF, how many Border/Immigration threads has PAF started in
    the last two months:

Answer: Too many to keep track of.

2. How many have I started (same time period) :

Answer: None

3. How much do I get paid to post ?

Anwser: Nothing

4. Is PAF more opinionated on those this issue than I ?

Answer: No, and I don't flood the forum 24/7 with threads on
    love of NWO Open Borders , nor closed borders for that matter.

''Hate , division and fear'', lol, that's your job, stirring up hate on the board and
    trying to justify the unjustifiable.

:facepalm:

: )

1. That hilarious, this thread was started by PAF, how many Border/Immigration threads has PAF started in
    the last two months:

Answer: Too many to keep track of.

2. How many have I started (same time period) :

Answer: None

3. How much do I get paid to post ?

Anwser: Nothing

4. Is PAF more opinionated on those this issue than I ?

Answer: No, and I don't flood the forum 24/7 with threads on
    love of NWO Open Borders , nor closed borders for that matter.

''Hate , division and fear'', lol, that's your job, stirring up hate on the board and
    trying to justify the unjustifiable.

:facepalm:

: )
    LOL- I'm the "hater".

PAF is for freedom- most of the open-border nonsense comes from people who bring it up no matter what the subject is.

"Oh, you want freedom? You must be for open-borders." "Oh, you support free enterprise? You're for open-borders." Oh, you believe in the DoI? You're an open-borders fool." On & on ad-nauseam.

Look it up- it's all over the forum & PAF is just countering the hatred & division with his POV on liberty.

BUT- we can't have that now can we.
    There is no spoon.

well, very well.
    Those who are the loudest have the most to lose.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Yup.
    NOPE.

The prosperity is the only incentive they need and those engaged in evil enterprises like trafficking children for sex will certainly not stop because welfare ends.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

They will keep coming for the prosperity and they will turn us communist.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast