Thread: Save Rand From Himself!

Exclamation Save Rand From Himself!

Paul, a strong gun-rights advocate, signaled his willingness to support something along the lines of "red flag" laws that allow guns to be removed from those who may be a danger to themselves and others.

"I'm not opposed to sort of an emergency order for 48 hours and then you get a hearing in a court where you get the full due-process protections," he said in the interview. "It's the one thing that could fix a lot of stuff. I think most of these homicidal attackers ... are sending off signals to their family and community."

https://news.yahoo.com/sen-rand-paul...051730853.html

TELL HIM NOT TO DO THIS:

https://www.paul.senate.gov/CONNECT/EMAIL-RAND
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Does he only take emails from Kentucky residents?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't live in Kentucky and I just sent him an E-Mail at that link.

The "State" box is pre-filled out with KY but you can change it to your state.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

What's his office number? I will call them later..

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    What's his office number? I will call them later..
    Office Locations

167 Russell Senate Office Building
    Washington DC, 20510
    Phone: 202-224-4343

Main State Office
    1029 State Street
    Bowling Green, KY 42101
    Phone: 270-782-8303

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Thank you SS. We need to get calls to his office. It's the only thing he listens to (ask Collins)

TELL HIM NOT TO DO THIS:
    Don't worry about it it's already a done deal

48 hours turns to 3 months, 2 years, 5 years.

It will take your own action, and a lot of it, time , money, miles of paper work you won't understand, probably
    need an attorney and medical professionals to even begin to get your weapons back.

This is not DUE PROCESS by any stretch.

Rand has possibly flipped his lid on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    48 hours turns to 3 months, 2 years, 5 years.

It will take your own action, and a lot of it, time , money, miles of paper work you won't understand, probably
    need an attorney and medical professionals to even begin to get your weapons back.

This is not DUE PROCESS by any stretch.

Rand has possibly flipped his lid on this one.
    The left will turn this mental health issue that the drug companies created by taking over the mental health industry into gun control. They have taken the therapy out of mental health and its all fixed by magical pills that don't do anything but make crazy people more functional and dependent on pills that have dangerous side effects and imbalance peoples brains even more. I guess Rand can't really blame the drug / medical industry last time he criticized them he get shot at and had his ribs broken. It won't be long until they can flag people by their social credit scores and take away someones gun rights by ai monitoring of behavior and wrongthink.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    The left will turn this mental health issue that the drug companies created by taking over the mental health industry into gun control. They have taken the therapy out of mental health and its all fixed by magical pills that don't do anything but make crazy people more functional and dependent on pills that have dangerous side effects and imbalance peoples brains even more. I guess Rand can't really blame the drug / medical industry last time he criticized them he get shot at and had his ribs broken. It won't be long until they can flag people by their social credit scores and take away someones gun rights by ai monitoring of behavior and wrongthink.
    Agreed , and it won't end there, not to mention psychotropic drugs are the drivers behind some of
    those freaks that go off the deep end, of course MMM has made brought all of them international fame
    and encouraged others, through desensitization and twenty four seven promotions.

I'm waiting to hear both Trump and Rand ;

''You can keep your guns''

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Agreed , and it won't end there, not to mention psychotropic drugs are the drivers behind some of
    those freaks that go off the deep end, of course MMM has made brought all of them international fame
    and encouraged others, through desensitization and twenty four seven promotions.
    Legal propaghanda causes people to need drugs and drugs cause mental inbalances that usually result in suicide but sometimes result in violence. Ofcourse making legal propaghanda and mind games illegal wouldn't stop them entirely they would just do it illegally. There is too much of an incentive for them to do these things if the public is going to not think because their emotions are clouding their judgement and let the congress sign whatever laws the lobbyists want.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Legal propaghanda causes people to need drugs and drugs cause mental inbalances that usually result in suicide but sometimes result in violence. Ofcourse making legal propaghanda and mind games illegal wouldn't stop them entirely they would just do it illegally. There is too much of an incentive for them to do these things if the public is going to not think because their emotions are clouding their judgement and let the congress sign whatever laws the lobbyists want.
    Agreed...

Don't do it Rand. Your father will be very upset with you.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

This is kind of shocking and disturbing.

But if Trump is ok with it, then we need to just Trust the Plan.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

From a E-mail

It’s the same old political maneuver by the other side they “never let a crisis go to waste.”

They will come at your rights when the fear is highest. The Patriot Act obliterated the 4th amendment after tragedy. And time after time they’ve tried to do the same with the 2nd Amendment.

The fact is, gun control laws are not the problem in the U.S. In fact, violent crime is down —- way down.

You wouldn’t know it from the media or the gun-grabbing left.

They’re coming for your Second Amendment rights, and you and I must join the fight to stop them.

Will you help today by being part of my Second Amendment Protection Caucus?

ADD YOUR NAME

Your support could be crucial when Congress comes back into session. There’s a lot of mischief coming from the other side, including:

Ban on semi automatic weapons, falsely labeled “assault” weapons by the left.
    National gun registries to track every gun and gun owner in America.
    Confiscation laws with no due process.
    Ammunition and gun taxes.

ADD YOUR NAME
    SUPPORT RANDPAC
    The list goes on and on. The Democrat Presidential race will only add more fuel to the fire.

That’s why it’s vital you act today. Join with me in the Second Amendment Protection Caucus.

And when you’re there, consider helping RANDPAC spread the word to hundreds of thousands of Americans who care about gun rights, so that we will all be ready for this political battle in the coming days and weeks.

Thank you for all you do for freedom

Rand Paul MD

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post

Infinity-D chess at work.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post

Hillary would have already had all the guns taken away.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

So y'all don't think Rand is doing this to make the discussing about due process?

is this the latest, "Lets throw a Liberty candidate under the Bus thread?" Bunch of knee jerk nancy boys.

I need my old account,loveshiscountry, to be re activated to post. Teebow would never say nancy boys
    Last edited by tebowlives; 08-29-2019 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    So y'all don't think Rand is doing this to make the discussing about due process?

is this the latest, "Lets throw a Liberty candidate under the Bus thread?" Bunch of knee jerk nancy boys.

I need my old account,loveshiscountry, to be re activated to post. Teebow would never say nancy boys
    You guys have a lot to learn from this guy ^
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll