Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rand Paul signals support for Red Flags

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Yeah well his playbook is failing anyways no one even knows who the $#@! Mike Pence is. He is never going to be able to win an election by riding Trumps coat tails.
    If we didn't already discuss this, you know how fkg impossible it will be and prohibitively expensive it will be
    to try to get your guns back , after some pissed off acquaintance sends in your name to DHS , TSA, NSA OR WHOMEVER......

FK FK FK FK.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    If we didn't already discuss this, you know how fkg impossible it will be and prohibitively expensive it will be
    to try to get your guns back , after some pissed off acquaintance sends in your name to DHS , TSA, NSA OR WHOMEVER......

FK FK FK FK.

They can take them from my cold dead hands.

They can take them from my cold dead hands.
    I hope everyone will take that stance.

Lets get this party started.
    The problem as I see it is that we have no coalition , not community support at a level that will matter.

I got in an argument online somewhere, after stating that, I know it for a fact, we need just look at
    Katrina for a quick history lesson, they all folded like cheap toilet paper, the toughest of the tough.
    When Black Ops type SS thugs pound on your door and the whole neighborhood isn't standing behind you
    in support the Black ops get tough and we buckle like little school girls/boys.
    Side note;
    I'm pretty sure as well that burying arms in the back yard is the first thing they are able to find with
    scanners, my guess is that the only way to hide them would be in massive steel piles, or where Ore
    is incredibly concentrated.

The problem as I see it is that we have no coalition , not community support at a level that will matter.

I got in an argument online somewhere, after stating that, I know it for a fact, we need just look at
    Katrina for a quick history lesson, they all folded like cheap toilet paper, the toughest of the tough.
    When Black Ops type SS thugs pound on your door and the whole neighborhood isn't standing behind you
    in support the Black ops get tough and we buckle like little school girls/boys.
    Side note;
    I'm pretty sure as well that burying arms in the back yard is the first thing they are able to find with
    scanners, my guess is that the only way to hide them would be in massive steel piles, or where Ore
    is incredibly concentrated.
    Iraq had no coalition, but they fought to death defending their homeland. When they start going after your neighbors who side will you be on?

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Iraq had no coalition, but they fought to death defending their homeland. When they start going after your neighbors who side will you be on?

That was the point of my post.

You probably don't know how they work , they use an overwhelming show of force, at odd times, and in
    places where the neighbors have no idea what is going on, if everyone joined together in
    a neighborhood style watch against the tyrannts, the entire neighborhood would be alerted
    and called to arms , if organized, when not organized, just look at Katrina , eos.

You probably don't know how they work , they show overwhelming show of force at odd times and in
    places where the neighbors have no idea what is going on, if everyone joined together in
    a neighborhood style watch against the tyrannts, the entire neighborhood would be alerted
    and called to arms , if organized, not organized, just look at Katrina , eos.
    I guess its time for America's tank man. Just gotta hope all of those camera phones have a back door so you can't upload it to the internet I guess.

Probably an overreaction on RPF over Rand. He knows 2A. I think he's using the due process argument to bring people back to common sense.

We all know these are all knee jerk reactions and will die down when the people forget.

Rand and his team have proven time and time again that they are usually a few steps ahead on these things.

I also think RPF is having a knee jerk reaction here in this thread too.
    Last edited by eleganz; 08-14-2019 at 07:13 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Also, why did Trump choose Pence?
    He just wanted the deep state to feel comfortable..
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Probably an overreaction on RPF over Rand. He knows 2A. I think he's using the due process argument to bring people back to common sense.

We all know these are all knee jerk reactions and will die down when the people forget.

Rand and his team have proven time and time again that they are usually a few steps ahead on these things.

Almost everybody over the age of 12 knows the 2nd Amendment. Even Trump has a vague familiarity with it.

I'm not sure what "due process argument" you're referring to. But the due process argument that I would expect to see from Rand would be one that flatly refuses to accept Trump's opinion of "Take the guns first, do due process later." And here we have a quote from Rand in the OP where he outright accepts that very thing. It's ludicrous and unconscionable.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post

Agreed. It's his way of staying in the conversation and making the conversation about the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

Rand is already on the wrong side of immigration and defensive trade.

The rest of his voting record won't mean a thing if he folds on this, he won't be re-elected, he'll get replaced by a MAGA candidate in the primaries and he may go down in history as the man who sealed the fate of the Republic.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234