Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CNN's Chris Cuomo loses his mind because someone called him "Fredo"

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Hannity is playing the wimpy Shapiro card. Trying to show the left how "fair" they are. They know where they really stand on these subjects but want to gain credibility with the left even though the left doesn't give a sht about your credibility.

Cuomo put himself out there like that knowing he's a public figure. If he knew there was a recording, his act would be completely different.

This is the internet now, everybody with half a brain knows almost anything you do in public can be uploaded and go viral.
    This is one the reasons why I don't watch Hannity. Hannity and others on the right with their virtue signalling to gain support from his enemies is not only cringe worthy to watch but rather infuriating and will never happen no matter how hard they try.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    This is one the reasons why I don't watch Hannity. Hannity and others on the right with their virtue signalling to gain support from his enemies is not only cringe worthy to watch but rather infuriating and will never happen no matter how hard they try.
    Hannity's still butthurt over getting pelted with snowballs.

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Hannity's still butthurt over getting pelted with snowballs.

Feels like yesterday.

This is what happens when you preach hate against white people for decades they get drunk and feel like everyone hates them for being white even when people are saying things that arent hate words they feel like it is because they are so depressed. Depression is hatred turned inside out.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Hannity is playing the wimpy Shapiro card. Trying to show the left how "fair" they are. They know where they really stand on these subjects but want to gain credibility with the left even though the left doesn't give a sht about your credibility.

Cuomo put himself out there like that knowing he's a public figure. If he knew there was a recording, his act would be completely different.

This is the internet now, everybody with half a brain knows almost anything you do in public can be uploaded and go viral.
    Now that Trump has weighed in against Cuomo, I expect Hannity to reverse course on this and back up his leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Terrible terrible.

I lost all mine overboard...terrible loss.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	guns.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	905.5 KB 
ID:	6920
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I cut Hannity off, once I determined he was an Israel firster, Israel shill, that of course is my view,
    he is like most of FOX, Savage and probably Mark Levine.

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 9.58.28 AM.png 
Size:	362.4 KB 
ID:	6924
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 9.37.01 AM.png 
Size:	349.5 KB 
ID:	6925
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 7.52.25 AM.png 
Size:	417.1 KB 
ID:	6926Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 7.48.45 AM.png 
Size:	352.9 KB 
ID:	6927
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Poor, poor Fredo , so easily triggered....

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 6.45.05 PM.png 
Size:	487.6 KB 
ID:	6930
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I'm half Italian and Fredo doesn't offend me one bit.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Gotta feel bad for the actor that plays Fredo. Being compared to Chris Cuomo must feel awful.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

@Anti Federalist

https://twitter.com/dutchsinse/statu...82761716281344

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I thought Dago or Wop was the pejorative for an Italian...?? What do I know, I'm only 1/4 Italian..

Insults, slurs, derogatory comments should be protected under free speech. Sticks and Stones may brake my bones but names will never hurt me!

Quote Originally Posted by buck000 View Post
    I thought Dago or Wop was the pejorative for an Italian...?? What do I know, I'm only 1/4 Italian..
    Guinea, Guido and Goombah too.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    I cut Hannity off, once I determined he was an Israel firster, Israel shill, that of course is my view,
    he is like most of FOX, Savage and probably Mark Levine.
    So you cut him off within the first 10 seconds of hearing him?

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123