Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CNN's Chris Cuomo loses his mind because someone called him "Fredo"

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ya when I see this, I see a guy who is joking around and who is not going to be passing these red flag laws.
    Mrs AF and I argued to the rooftops over this last night.

"We must make sure that those judged to pose a grave risk to public safety do not have access to firearms and that if they do, those firearms can be taken through rapid due process," Trump said in televised remarks from the White House on Monday morning. "That is why I have called for red flag laws, also known as extreme risk protection orders."
    Sounded and looked pretty serious to me.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 106459 View Post
    Lmfao. Hilarious.

On the other hand, looks like people like Sean Hannity are coming to Cuomo's defense. That's sad, considering all the statements the left has made about needing to confront people, plus the recent doxxing and harrassing of any Trump donors. We need to stop having one set of rules for one side, and another set of rules for the left. Either they want people called out 24/7/365 anywhere on planet Earth, or they don't. It's only fair they take their own medicine.

Hannity once again being a complete $#@!ing retard.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Sounded and looked pretty serious to me.

Eh, the tweet gave me pause too. He does do this a lot, float things like this to see the reaction.

And to be fair-he used the best example possible here for the left to start screaming against Red Flag Laws - do they really want Donald Trump, Hitler, Jr himself, to be suggesting who gets flagged?

I don't know, trying to find the positive here. I don't own anymore guns, btw, unfortunate fire.

Quote Originally Posted by CoastieInColorado View Post
    I don't know, trying to find the positive here. I don't own anymore guns, btw, unfortunate fire.
    Terrible terrible.

I lost all mine overboard...terrible loss.

Terrible terrible.

I lost all mine overboard...terrible loss.
    Right?? That's the worst, that's where I lost numerous ones before that. Over the Marianas Trench, no less. Bon voyage.

I'd pay $20 to see the tube.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Hannity once again being a complete $#@!ing retard.
    "Birds of a feather" and all that ...

Quote Originally Posted by CoastieInColorado View Post
    Eh, the tweet gave me pause too. He does do this a lot, float things like this [...]

I don't know, trying to find the positive here. [...]
    There is no positive here.

Just sharks and chum ...

Lmfao. Hilarious.

On the other hand, looks like people like Sean Hannity are coming to Cuomo's defense. That's sad, considering all the statements the left has made about needing to confront people, plus the recent doxxing and harrassing of any Trump donors. We need to stop having one set of rules for one side, and another set of rules for the left. Either they want people called out 24/7/365 anywhere on planet Earth, or they don't. It's only fair they take their own medicine.

Hannity remembers when avid Ron Paul fans chased him he is showing solidarity with a peer.
    But he is wrong, never threaten anybody, at least on camera, but that could be always, so basically never now.
    Last edited by ProBlue33; 08-13-2019 at 04:11 PM.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    There is no positive here.

Just sharks and chum ...
    Yeah I know, just been a $#@!ty week and trying to be positive was all I was saying, I agree with you for the most part.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can't see tweets from my phone but it seems Mr. Cuomo has some pretty selective outrage over the whole Fredo thing..

Chris Cuomo Busted… Promoted tweet of Ana Navarro calling Don Jr ethnic slur ‘Fredo’…

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...ic-slur-fredo/
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    I'm part Italian American & I don't see "Fredo" a racial slur.
    It was just another excuse for Chris cuomo to be a jerk!
    Same here. I find it weird how Italian American politicians, Italians in the news media and in TV shows are almost always scumbags that give regular Italians a bad name. The kind of people you would not want to be around. These people are almost always inner city street Italians (thug culture) and not representative of Italian Americans as a whole.

Then again that is true for allot of hyphenated Americans which I suppose is for the purpose to keep us all divided.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Lmfao. Hilarious.

Hannity is playing the wimpy Shapiro card. Trying to show the left how "fair" they are. They know where they really stand on these subjects but want to gain credibility with the left even though the left doesn't give a sht about your credibility.

Cuomo put himself out there like that knowing he's a public figure. If he knew there was a recording, his act would be completely different.

This is the internet now, everybody with half a brain knows almost anything you do in public can be uploaded and go viral.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Hannity is playing the wimpy Shapiro card. Trying to show the left how "fair" they are. They know where they really stand on these subjects but want to gain credibility with the left even though the left doesn't give a sht about your credibility.

Cuomo put himself out there like that knowing he's a public figure. If he knew there was a recording, his act would be completely different.

This is the internet now, everybody with half a brain knows almost anything you do in public can be uploaded and go viral.
    It looked to me like he knew it was being recorded, I even saw one of his homies shoving his hand in front of the cell phone.
    "The Patriarch"

Chris... You broke my heart.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    That is freaking hilarious.

I want one.

Is that for real?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is freaking hilarious.

I want one.

Is that for real?
    https://teespring.com/never-go-full-fredo
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Chris... You broke my heart.
    Leave the gun...take the cannoli.

Ordered the coffee mug.

Ordered the coffee mug.
    Nice, I like your new signature it's a good reminder for people to read.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

It looked to me like he knew it was being recorded, I even saw one of his homies shoving his hand in front of the cell phone.
    I will assume he didn't know before it got so heated that he had to double down or look like a punk btch on camera.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

A little inside knowledge.

"Fredo" is NOT an Italian slur.

Cuomo is a punk.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    I will assume he didn't know before it got so heated that he had to double down or look like a punk btch on camera.
    Ha ha, could be.
    "The Patriarch"

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    A little inside knowledge.

"Fredo" is NOT an Italian slur.

Cuomo is a punk.

No more Fettucini Al Fredo for you!

Besides Cuomo is more like a Benito to me.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Does Cuomo and other Italian's glorify the mob? Does Cuomo discriminate against the less masculine? What is his liberal view on more effeminate males? Does he treat Fredo types with respect as people?

Trump campaign sells 'Fredo Unhinged' T-shirts following viral Cuomo video
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...%20-%20Text%29
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

The host of “That’s The Point with Brandon” joins The Alex Jones Show to break down the backstory behind the viral video of Chris “Fredo” Cuomo threatening to beat up a fan who wanted a picture with the CNN propagandist.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast