Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CNN's Chris Cuomo loses his mind because someone called him "Fredo"

Exclamation CNN's Chris Cuomo loses his mind because someone called him "Fredo"

CNN’s Chris Cuomo Threatens Violence After Man Calls Him ‘Fredo’: ‘I’ll F*cking Throw You Down These Stairs’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-these-stairs/

HANNAH BLEAU 12 Aug 2019

A video has surfaced of CNN’s Chris Cuomo using profanity and threatening violence after an individual referred to him as “Fredo.”

The video, which surfaced Monday evening, shows the CNN anchor flipping out on an individual who referred to him as “Fredo” – a nickname coined by Breitbart News’s John Nolte.

“No. Punk ass bitches on the right call me Fredo. My name is Chris Cuomo. I’m an anchor on CNN,” Cuomo said. “Fredo is from The Godfather. He was the weak brother.”

He continued, telling the man that “Fredo” is equivalent to the “N-word” to Italians.

The man reacted to Cuomo’s explosion, remarking, “You’re a much more reasonable guy in person than you seem to be on television.”

“If you want to play, then we’ll $#@!ing play,” Cuomo shot back, hurling a series of insults at the man and referring to him as a “punk bitch.”

“You know my name is not $#@!ing Fredo,” he continued, adding, “own what you said.”

“I’ll $#@!ing ruin your $#@!,” Cuomo ranted. “I’ll $#@!ing throw you down these stairs like a $#@!ing punk.”

“Please do,” the man shot back.

“So you can $#@!ing sue?” Cuomo continued, before daring the man to punch him.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just another FLID...

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

LOL if Cuomo threw the man down the stairs, he'd face jail time, not being sued LOL, what an ignoramus, what a maroon!

I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

He gets triggered so easily. Maybe someday Cuomo will get thrown down a flight of stairs.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 08-13-2019 at 07:21 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    CNN’s Chris Cuomo Threatens Violence After Man Calls Him ‘Fredo’: ‘I’ll F*cking Throw You Down These Stairs’
    And yet CNN and Cuomo have had no problem with their hosts and guests referring to the Trump family members as Fredo.

And since youtube has removed the video, find it here on twitter:
    Last edited by specsaregood; 08-13-2019 at 07:22 AM.

`Video removed...but it is viewable at the link.
    Last edited by Danke; 08-13-2019 at 07:24 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

For all trumps faults, the one thing to like about him:

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    ^
    Lmfao. Hilarious.

On the other hand, looks like people like Sean Hannity are coming to Cuomo's defense. That's sad, considering all the statements the left has made about needing to confront people, plus the recent doxxing and harrassing of any Trump donors. We need to stop having one set of rules for one side, and another set of rules for the left. Either they want people called out 24/7/365 anywhere on planet Earth, or they don't. It's only fair they take their own medicine.

Last edited by 106459; 08-13-2019 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Editted quote (just carroted to immediately above)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 106459 View Post
    Lmfao. Hilarious.

On the other hand, looks like people like Sean Hannity are coming to Cuomo's defense. That's sad, considering all the statements the left has made about needing to confront people, plus the recent doxxing and harrassing of any Trump donors. We need to stop having one set of rules for one side, and another set of rules for the left. Either they want people called out 24/7/365 anywhere on planet Earth, or they don't. It's only fair they take their own medicine.

This won't end well for Cuomo. Comparing being called Fredo to being called a N|gger? I don't think black folk will think highly of an entitled white man treading on their censored word space.

Quote Originally Posted by 106459 View Post
    Lmfao. Hilarious.

Hannity is an idiot. He asked him if his name is fredo. I don't think his wife and 9 year old kid would even realize it was a joke. That actually makes him look worse for losing it in front of his wife and kid.

$#@!in' sensitive Goombah....

Personally , I feel Fredo is the one being insulted here .
    Do something Danke

hahahaha

I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

And yet CNN and Cuomo have had no problem with their hosts and guests referring to the Trump family members as Fredo.

And since youtube has removed the video, find it here on twitter:
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    `Video removed...but it is viewable at the link.
    Did they restore it?...because it plays for me.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Chris Cuomo once referred to himself as ‘Fredo’ in radio interview

https://nypost.com/2019/08/13/chris-...dio-interview/

By Mark Moore August 13, 2019 | 11:57am | Updated

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo, who was captured on a viral video getting into a profanity-laced exchange with a person who called him “Fredo,” once referred to himself as the hapless “The Godfather” character in a radio interview.

Cuomo was interviewed by Curtis Sliwa on his AM 970 radio show in January 2010 about whether his brother Andrew might seek the Democratic nomination for governor.
    Sliwa said he dubbed the Cuomo family “la Cuomo Nostra.”

“There is a group of people — politicos — who always hint they might run, but not necessarily plunge all the way, and they are members of la Cuomo.”

“Who am I, then, Fredo?” Cuomo asked in response.

“Yes, exactly,” Sliwa said. “So you better be careful that your brother Andrew doesn’t kiss you on both cheeks and then all of a sudden they take you out on the middle of the lake and where’s Chris?”

“He kisses me plenty because he’s a great big brother,” Cuomo said.

A video that went primetime Monday on Twitter shows Cuomo in a heated shouting match with a man who called him “Fredo,” with the CNN newsman telling him it was an insult to Italians the same way the N-word is for African Americans.

“Fredo is from ‘The Godfather,’ he was a weak brother and the use of it to an Italian is disparaging,” Cuomo tells him in the video.

The man then tells Cuomo that he thought that was his name.

Cuomo, a son of the late Gov. Mario Cuomo, shoots back, “Own what you said” before threatening to “throw you down these stairs like a f–king punk.”

CNN did not immediately respond to a request for comment about Cuomo referring to himself as “Fredo” in the radio interview.

Fredo, one of the three Corleone brothers in the film, eventually betrays his younger sibling, Michael.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Just another FLID...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.

Fukin classic!
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Chris Cuomo once referred to himself as ‘Fredo’ in radio interview
    IOW: Chris Cuomo should f*cking throw himself down these stairs ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

This won't end well for Cuomo. Comparing being called Fredo to being called a N|gger? I don't think black folk will think highly of an entitled white man treading on their censored word space.
    Ya , whats so special about this guy ? Is he retarded ? He can't say that .
    Do something Danke

I'm part Italian American & I don't see "Fredo" a racial slur.
    It was just another excuse for Chris cuomo to be a jerk!

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    LOL if Cuomo threw the man down the stairs, he'd face jail time, not being sued LOL, what an ignoramus, what a maroon!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to spudea again.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    hahahaha

Ya, I would be surprised if Trump or Rand ends up supporting anything like this.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by buck000 View Post
    CNN totally supports him, especially after he apologized.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/13/media...deo/index.html
    That could change if Rev Sharpton wants to picket .
    Do something Danke

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Would Chris Cuomo be given a Red Flag for his recent rant? Filthy language and a total loss of control. He shouldn’t be allowed to have any weapon. He’s nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ya, I would be surprised if Trump or Rand ends up supporting anything like this.
    I will be surprised (and severely disappointed) if Rand ends up supporting anything like this.

But Trump? Not so much ...

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I refer to Trump as a "half-assed" gun-grabber because I suspect he'd be willing to go a lot further than he has so far - but he's just too chicken$#@! to try it because it would probably alienate so many of his supporters. In fact, after and if he is reelected, I won't be the least bit surprised if that's what happens. It might not happen. He strikes me as a narcissist who's more likely to be concerned with fostering a "legacy" of having left office while still being adored and venerated by his supporters than with any of his gun-grabby impulses (or anything else, for that matter). But if it does happen, I won't be at all shocked - nor should anyone else be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Looks like Trump has started groping for his other cheek. The only question now is whether he'll actually find it ...
    Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    "We must make sure that those judged to pose a grave risk to public safety do not have access to firearms and that if they do, those firearms can be taken through rapid due process," Trump said in televised remarks from the White House on Monday morning. "That is why I have called for red flag laws, also known as extreme risk protection orders."
    Question answered.

Ya when I see this, I see a guy who is joking around and who is not going to be passing these red flag laws.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast