Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 91 to 99 of 99

Thread: Trump acts to regulate social media!

  1. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    You can always tell the uncontrolled free-thinkers by their use of cliched metaphors from twenty-year old movies produced by the same mind-controlling system they're complaining about ...



    You are unable to see the "solution" because there isn't one.

    Our culture and society have become so thoroughly addled by rampant statism that there are no longer any "solutions."

    There are only groups of autistic screechers, screeching autistically about how they should be the ones doing the controlling ...
    Agree- except I DO quote The Matrix a lot because it shows us exactly where we are today.
    There is no spoon.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    You can always tell the uncontrolled free-thinkers by their use of cliched metaphors from twenty-year old movies produced by the same mind-controlling system they're complaining about ...



    You are unable to see the "solution" because there isn't one.

    Our culture and society have become so thoroughly addled by rampant statism that there are no longer any "solutions."

    There are only groups of autistic screechers, screeching autistically about how they should be the ones doing the controlling ...
    So you say there is no solution and we should just let them eat us and not even try anything like I said you would say?? Good $#@!ing puppet post +rep

  4. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Agree- except I DO quote The Matrix a lot because it shows us exactly where we are today.
    You got me doing it now too, its something that most people have seen and can easily grasp the concept. Its not a stupid concept just because it was in a movie inspired by books. Books are not stupid.

  5. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    So you say there is no solution and we should just let them eat us and not even try anything like I said you would say??
    Try what? More of the same thing that put us here in the first place? Yeah, good luck with that ...

    It's not about "just let[ting]" anyone do anything. You act like there's some kind of viable alternative that will somehow allow you to repair the system. There isn't.

    Some things just can't be fixed. They can only be discarded.

    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Good $#@!ing puppet post +rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    There are only groups of autistic screechers, screeching autistically about how they should be the ones doing the controlling ...
    quod erat demonstrandum
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 08-13-2019 at 10:43 AM.

  6. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Try what? More of the same thing that put us here in the first place? Yeah, good luck with that ...

    It's not about "just let[ting]" anyone do anything. You act like there's some kind of viable alternative that will somehow allow you to repair the system. There isn't.

    Some things just can't be fixed. They can only be discarded.



    quod erat demonstrandum
    Well I disagree with you, I think anything is possible when there is a will. If there is a will theres a way.

  7. #96
    I find it rather amusing that people are stuck on the "Left" is ruining everything when the "right" is equally to blame...lol....it tells me that most people still cannot think clearly enough for themselves to know when they have been bamboozled by 2 parties (same snake with 2 heads) who use that fact to their advantage time and time again. They completely overlook and rewrite history in their own minds to justify their flawed reasoning. Not only are people in a "Liberty" forum advocating a socialist wall....lol...they are also supporting more government control over the internet by the use of the FCC who's chairman is appointed by whatever sitting president. In our case Trump appointed Obama's commissioner....lol....whatever EO comes from Trump, it will be his job to enforce it using HIS interpretation. People are so brainwashed and this country is soooo fooooked. We have been conquered and cannot even agree who conquered us....lol
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson



  8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  9. #97
    This thread got awfully quiet, awfully quickly. Perhaps the trumpettes and shylls are still celebrating trump having his pen and his phone, just like obomba.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

  10. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    I find it rather amusing that people are stuck on the "Left" is ruining everything when the "right" is equally to blame...lol....it tells me that most people still cannot think clearly enough for themselves to know when they have been bamboozled by 2 parties (same snake with 2 heads) who use that fact to their advantage time and time again. They completely overlook and rewrite history in their own minds to justify their flawed reasoning. Not only are people in a "Liberty" forum advocating a socialist wall....lol...they are also supporting more government control over the internet by the use of the FCC who's chairman is appointed by whatever sitting president. In our case Trump appointed Obama's commissioner....lol....whatever EO comes from Trump, it will be his job to enforce it using HIS interpretation. People are so brainwashed and this country is soooo fooooked. We have been conquered and cannot even agree who conquered us....lol
    It was the democrats that pushed for the regulations that caused this mess and have purged anyone to the right of Obama from tech companies beause they are trying to influence the 2020 election to swing to make them win. Social media and tech companies have literally become and arm of the democrat party and were given legal protections and money to make them a monopoly. When it comes to the supreme court and stuff there is a difference between left and right.

  11. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    It was the democrats that pushed for the regulations that caused this mess and have purged anyone to the right of Obama from tech companies beause they are trying to influence the 2020 election to swing to make them win. Social media and tech companies have literally become and arm of the democrat party and were given legal protections and money to make them a monopoly. When it comes to the supreme court and stuff there is a difference between left and right.
    You have NOT done any homework at all....lol...the money all comes from the same sources. What you think you know about left and right is completely false. There are a lot of resources for those who wish to become aware. I suggest watching the movie "The Great Hack" to get yourself started in the right direction.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-24-2019, 02:12 PM
  2. Melania Trump: Ending social media bullying would be focus as first lady
    By TheCount in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-15-2017, 03:20 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-26-2017, 11:28 PM
  4. Trump vs. Pope Francis, social media edition
    By staerker in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-22-2016, 11:01 PM
  5. Maryland may regulate Campaign use of Social Media
    By bobbyw24 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 06:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •