Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Immigration and Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Start with the real problem.

Big centralized gov is designed to take over & rule. Hamilton knew this- the CONstitution was a Hamiltonian coup & the Anti-Federalists were right. Loss of freedom has nothing to do with borders & outsiders & everything to do with who's really boss.

And- if you're going to quote The Matrix, I suggest you watch it again- spot on.
    The matrix never purposes any solutions because the problem is the people want to be in the matrix because its better than not being in the matrix so the person who is the one always ends up trying to make the matrix more confortable for everyone. There is no leaving the matrix besides death, if making the matrix better is the only option than I will try to make it better, its a lot easier sitting on your hands and saying its the systems fault than trying to make the system better but I prefer to try and fail, its evolution or die.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    The matrix never purposes any solutions because the problem is the people want to be in the matrix because its better than not being in the matrix so the person who is the one always ends up trying to make the matrix more confortable for everyone. There is no leaving the matrix besides death, if making the matrix better is the only option than I will try to make it better, its a lot easier sitting on your hands and saying its the systems fault than trying to make the system better but I prefer to try and fail, its evolution or die.
    Uh....Morpheus, Trinity, etc were NOT in The Matrix- they were fighting to teach everyone what it was. Cypher was the only one that went back. And Neo is a Christ-like character- sent to save Zion.

Obviously you don't understand the movie- watch it again.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Uh....Morpheus, Trinity, etc were NOT in The Matrix- they were fighting to teach everyone what it was. Cypher was the only one that went back. And Neo is a Christ-like character- sent to save Zion.

Obviously you don't understand the movie- watch it again.
    I am talking about the real world here there is no leaving the matrix. Even people who think they are not in the matrix are just in a different matrix. Cypher is the reaction most people who have grown to love the matrix would choose and would kill people to stay in it. Most people love their dream they are in and hate themselves.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123