Thread: Youtube rigged Rand Paul search results

Youtube rigged Rand Paul search results

If there was ever any doubt left...

If Trump wins 2020 with all this leftist algo rigging, I will call him the GOAT.

THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Youtube has been scrubbing and shadow banning a lot of content. I used to watch a lot of documentaries and occult symbolism and geopolitical international news on there that is completely gone or just doesnt come up for me anymore. It sort of disappoints me because now it just gives me MFDNC fake news and 72 gendered makeup tutorials and bot generated content. I feel like i am in china or something and i can only access the government approved caching server and dont even get access to the real internet

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Youtube has been scrubbing and shadow banning a lot of content. I used to watch a lot of documentaries and occult symbolism and geopolitical international news on there that is completely gone or just doesnt come up for me anymore. It sort of disappoints me because now it just gives me MFDNC fake news and 72 gendered makeup tutorials and bot generated content. I feel like i am in china or something and i can only access the government approved caching server and dont even get access to the real internet
    Their manipulation has become ridiculous. Assigning fake view totals, removing likes, hand picking which vids show in search results, etc. It's a wonder some channels are still even there. It was one thing when they were tailoring search results to individual online profiles based on histories and the like but now it's just over-the-top censored and manipulated.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I mean, were THE RonPaulForum!

we've been experiencing duh g00gle for 12+ years!

THEY CHEAT, LIE, STEAL, AND KILL

-I am jack's complete lack of surprise...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?