Thread: [Parody] Biden Clarifies: 'I Like All Races, Even The Bad Ones'

[Parody] Biden Clarifies: 'I Like All Races, Even The Bad Ones'

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-ap...n-the-bad-ones

August 9th, 2019

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Joe Biden has apologized for his recent seemingly racist comment, where he said that poor kids are sometimes as smart as white kids.

"Everyone who knows me knows I'm not a racist," said Biden. "I even have a black friend, Barry. Smart, articulate guy."

Aides were then seen signaling him to stop talking, but Biden pushed on.

"Rest assured," Biden said. "I like all races, even the bad ones."

Aides threw up their hands in exasperation.

"What? What'd I say?"

Media immediately jumped all over Biden's comments, responding to his horrifying gaffe by calling on President Trump to resign.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

— Joe Biden, describing fellow candidate Barack Obama. The remark was made the same day Biden filed the official paperwork to launch his presidential campaign. Biden later apologized and said the remark was taken out of context.

ROFLMAO!

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Biden just keeps digging himself a hole he can't get out of.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Poor kids are just as talented as white kids.

He is full of gaffs.

Rumor has it Biden was trying to get himself branded a 'racist' to win White vote in 2020 following Trump's model (who allagedly also got himself branded a 'racist' before 2016 election by repeatedly backing birtherrism movement).

But Trump immediately after winning election spoke against birtherism and started supporting diversity, civil rights, DACA, gun control and helped his son in law win Mexico's highest award. Is Biden also planning a shift back to his usual liberal agenda after 2020?

Based on recent Foxnews poll, things are starting to look bleak for GOP-Adelson/Right wing of Zionism:

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "In the US, white supremacy is set to surpass the government corruption epidemic" - according to corrupt political officials, and their media allies.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

I literally thought this was real because Biden WOULD say something like that. But so would Warren.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

By bad races he means white people?

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Rumor has it Biden was trying to get himself branded a 'racist' to win White vote in 2020 following Trump's model (who allagedly also got himself branded a 'racist' before 2016 election by repeatedly backing birtherrism movement).

But Trump immediately after winning election spoke against birtherism and started supporting diversity, civil rights, DACA, gun control and helped his son in law win Mexico's highest award. Is Biden also planning a shift back to his usual liberal agenda after 2020?

Based on recent Foxnews poll, things are starting to look bleak for GOP-Adelson/Right wing of Zionism:

Here's a good reminder don't believe the polls at all. These are the same polls that failed in 2016.