Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shareblue Dispatches Urgent Talking Points For On-Line Activists….

Shareblue Dispatches Urgent Talking Points For On-Line Activists….

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ine-activists/

@Zippyjuan @juleswin

The Manhattan U.S. Attorney has released the following statement about the suspicious custodial death of Jeffrey Epstein:

Manhattan U.S. Attorney Geoffrey S. Berman said: “Earlier this morning, the Manhattan Correctional Center confirmed that Jeffrey Epstein, who faced charges brought by this Office of engaging in the sex trafficking of minors, had been found unresponsive in his cell and was pronounced dead shortly thereafter of an apparent suicide.

Today’s events are disturbing, and we are deeply aware of their potential to present yet another hurdle to giving Epstein’s many victims their day in Court. To those brave young women who have already come forward and to the many others who have yet to do so, let me reiterate that we remain committed to standing for you, and our investigation of the conduct charged in the Indictment – which included a conspiracy count – remains ongoing. We continue to urge anyone who feels they may be a victim or have information related to the conduct in this case to please contact 1-800- CALL FBI.” (link)

Meanwhile, Clinton-allied liberals are absolutely triggered…

Shareblue is the brain-child of far left activist David Brock; a rabid Clinton advocate. Recently Shareblue hired Allison “Avi” Girvin as the Über leftist CEO for Shareblue Media. Girvin was previously the head of NBC News’s Business, Tech, and Media unit.

Apparently the death of Jeffrey Epstein, a pedophile and sex trafficker directly connected to the Clinton cabal, has triggered the maximum alert warning for “Avi” and the Shareblue community, as they dispatch urgent talking points for their social media army:

In #5 above “ROLCON” refers to role playing as a conservative.

The “stalwarts” are those activists paid to go on-line into all social media platforms and defend the interests of the far-left ideology. It would appear Mr. Epstein’s death has activated the need for an urgent crisis response from the political left.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    More lies from @Swordsmyth the king of liars. You were the one defending Trump's bumpfire stock ban by claiming it was "set up to fail." I called the truth on it from the beginning.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    More lies from @Swordsmyth the king of liars. You were the one defending Trump's bumpfire stock ban by claiming it was "set up to fail." I called the truth on it from the beginning.
    Another lie:

I think he is trying to do something relatively ineffective about guns in order to hold off more drastic measures.

It's a BAD idea.

Hopefully BATFE will stick to what they already said and refuse to do anything without congressional action.

That's just one, I condemned it from the beginning and repeated the condemnation many times.

You should seek help for your addiction to blatant lies.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

What is "ROLCON?"

Another lie:
    Another truth.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    What is "ROLCON?"

Seems legit.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Not @invisible!!

Not the guy who says Joe Biden is better than Trump!!

Can't be! Shocked, SHOCKED I TELL YA!

But, I do not think @jmdrake is shareblue.
    He is more like Luke Rudkowski/Jason Bermas style anti-Trump.

Another truth.
    What part of "BAD IDEA" don't you understand?

Or are you just programmed to blatantly lie in the face of the facts?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Not invisible!!

Not the guiy who says Joe Biden is better than Trump!!

I think that's @RonZeplin.

But thanks for reminding me.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    $#@! me. Don't give a $#@! now.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    What is "ROLCON?"
    role play conservative

Banned

Blog Entries
    I think that's @RonZeplin.

But thanks for reminding me.
    Oh yeah, that's right. It's @RonZeplin.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What part of "BAD IDEA" don't you understand?

Or are you just programmed to blatantly lie in the face of the facts?
    I think he is trying to do something relatively ineffective about guns in order to hold off more drastic measures.

It's a BAD idea.

Hopefully BATFE will stick to what they already said and refuse to do anything without congressional action.
    While you called it a "bad idea" you defended his intentions as honorable. They aren't.

While you called it a "bad idea" you defended his intentions as honorable. They aren't.
    That's not what you accused me of, you accused me of defending the ban.
    But you always try to subtly change the subject when you are exposed as a liar.

And unless you can read his mind you can't say what his intentions were or are.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Not @invisible!!

Not the guy who says Joe Biden is better than Trump!!

But, I do not think @jmdrake is shareblue.
    He is more like Luke Rudkowski/Jason Bermas style anti-Trump.
    FWIW I've never heard of "ShareBlue." It's funny that on FaceBook I get falsely accused of being "pro Trump" for pointing out that Clinton is up to his eyeballs in Epstein and that Obama's foreign policy in Libya and Syria was shameful. I'm just glad that people here are starting to really hold Trump's feet to the fire on gun control. I'm not sure how long that will last through.

That's not what you accused me of, you accused me of defending the ban.
    But you always try to subtly change the subject when you are exposed as a liar.

And unless you can read his mind you can't say what his intentions were or are.
    A democrat who says Obamacare is a "bad idea" but still defends aspects of it is still defending it. And you don't have to read Trump's mind to know what his intentions are on gun control. You just have to read his books.

A democrat who says Obamacare is a "bad idea" but still defends aspects of it is still defending it.
    I didn't defend any aspect of it, I speculated on his tactics and said they were bad.

And you don't have to read Trump's mind to know what his intentions are on gun control. You just have to read his books.
    That doesn't work because he has said many different things.

IF significant gun control passes now then you can be sure of his motives.

But just keep lying about what I said so everyone can see I am right about you.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

IF significant gun control passes now then you can be sure of his motives.
    So if Trump proposes an assault weapons ban and some it gets filibustered then that doesn't prove he was for gun control? So Obama didn't get any gun control measures passed, he actually signed two pro gun executive orders...I guess Obama was pro second amendment then.

So if Trump proposes an assault weapons ban and some it gets filibustered then that doesn't prove he was for gun control?
    Not in politics and especially not with Trump because he acts more like a spy than a politician.

So Obama didn't get any gun control measures passed, he actually signed two pro gun executive orders...I guess Obama was pro second amendment then.
    He did lots of anti-gun things, far more than Trump, he was just blocked by a hostile Congress.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

He did lots of anti-gun things, far more than Trump, he was just blocked by a hostile Congress.
    But you just got through saying that the Trump actually has to pass gun control for us to know his intentions.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So if Trump proposes an assault weapons ban and some it gets filibustered then that doesn't prove he was for gun control?
    If Trump wanted significant gun control we would have had it instead of the bumpstock ban.

The only thing that can prove otherwise is if we get it now.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

But you just got through saying that the Trump actually has to pass gun control for us to know his intentions.
    If Trump wanted significant gun control we would have had it instead of the bumpstock ban.

O'Bummer did lots of anti-gun things to prove his intent.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

So you think he would have actually gotten an assault weapons ban through a republican senate prior to the latest mass shootings? Because I don't.

Rand would filibuster such a bill to death. I believe Rand could get over 32 GOP senators to stand with him even if with Trump pushing gun control.

So you think he would have actually gotten an assault weapons ban through a republican senate prior to the latest mass shootings? Because I don't.

Rand would filibuster such a bill to death. I believe Rand could get over 32 GOP senators to stand with him even if with Trump pushing gun control.
    We picked up seats in the Senate so it will be even harder now.

Trump knows that.

I vehemently disagree with his tactics but it is far more likely that he is pushing the Demoncrats to endorse radical gun control before the upcoming elections and looking "reasonable" than that he actually wants gun control just in time for him to sign it and lose in 2020.

O'Bummer was a Demoncrat and his base would have rewarded him for gun control.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Apparently ROLCON means roleplay as conservative.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

If you are reading this post and still don't know what ROLCON is, please do everybody a favor, press Ctrl+F (Windows) or ⌘ Command+F (Mac) and search for it. First hit on the page.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast