Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shareblue Dispatches Urgent Talking Points For On-Line Activists….

Blah blah more divide and conquer junk to sow discord and slowly devolve RPF, historically a website of higher level thinkers and discussion, down to Breitbart/GLP level. SSDD. It's really quite a tribute to RPF membership that it's taking them so much longer to devolve this forum compared to the rest of the net. Introduction of the "Shareblue" labeling tactic (you're just a Shareblue shill!!) was already implemented years ago on other forums as a silencing technique, not unlike the "racist" or "anti-semite" labeling tactics used to stymie genuine information and commentary.

Both parties have plenty of dumb bots willing to march to talking points from the "Avi" ivory towers.
    Last edited by devil21; 08-11-2019 at 11:10 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    It's all divide and conquer! Why don't you sheep understand!??

Now here is why trump is evil.....

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    It's all divide and conquer! Why don't you sheep understand!??

Now here is why trump is evil.....
    Please quote where I have ever said that "Trump is evil". I'll wait.

I always know that my post is spot on when you go into attack mode on me. I appreciate the confirmations.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    BWA HA HA HA!

Blah blah more divide and conquer junk to sow discord and slowly devolve RPF, historically a website of higher level thinkers and discussion, down to Breitbart/GLP level. SSDD. It's really quite a tribute to RPF membership that it's taking them so much longer to devolve this forum compared to the rest of the net. Introduction of the "Shareblue" labeling tactic (you're just a Shareblue shill!!) was already implemented years ago on other forums as a silencing technique, not unlike the "racist" or "anti-semite" labeling tactics used to stymie genuine information and commentary.

Both parties have plenty of dumb bots willing to march to talking points from the "Avi" ivory towers.
    Another ROLCONer.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Another ROLCONer.
    Exhibit A^^^^^^^

Notice that it's the usual Trumpkin shill accounts, with the exception of jmdrake (a long time rational poster here), that have pushed this thread to 30+ posts, which was seeded by Osama's CIA codename. Forum manipulation tactics 101. They're weakly trying to inject "Shareblue" into the RPF lexicon.
    Last edited by devil21; 08-12-2019 at 01:58 AM.

Exhibit A^^^^^^^

Notice that it's the usual Trumpkin shill accounts, with the exception of jmdrake, that have pushed this thread to 30+ posts, which was seeded by Osama's CIA codename. Forum manipulation tactics 101. They're weakly trying to inject "Shareblue" into the RPF lexicon.

You aren't fooling anybody.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You aren't fooling anybody.
    I'm not trying to fool anyone. Your tactics are so obvious since you can't originate anything new here. Everything you try to do here was long implemented elsewhere. No creativity. No innovation. Nothing that hasn't been done already and can't be spotted from a mile away. Sad. But I guess that's the life of someone chained to a binder and daily emailed talking points...

I'm not trying to fool anyone. Your tactics are so obvious since you can't originate anything new here. Everything you try to do here was long implemented elsewhere. No creativity. No innovation. Nothing that hasn't been done already and can't be spotted from a mile away. Sad. But I guess that's the life of someone chained to a binder and daily emailed talking points...
    Projection.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Projection.
    If I were y'alls supervisor I'd consider firing you for lack of innovation and lack of initiative. Sad.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If I were y'alls supervisor I'd consider firing you for lack of innovation and lack of initiative. Sad.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Can't even find a new icon to use. Sad.

Can't even find a new icon to use. Sad.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    Notice that it's the usual Trumpkin
    Hey devil.

remember when I said "y'all" and it made no sense.
    But a few days later it did, because it ended up being what outed your sock account?
    remember that devil?

Devil, you were used to the normal enemies. those who serve the lord, those who follow the book.
    But you have never met an enemy like me.

You can not hide from the third eye.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Hey devil

remember how you neg repped me for insulting your sock puppet, confirming it was your sock puppet?

remember how smart and slick you thought you were, resorting to an old sock puppet account, after your attempts to tell Christians how hypocritical they were failed miserably, once I pointed out your name is literally devil, and for someone to use such a name would mean they care nothing for the Christian faith?

Hey devil? Do you want your suffering to end? Do you wish for your soul to be destroyed? Do you think the next election will help? the destruction of Israel? The destruction of the United States? No matter what happens, devil, you will always be suffering.

Hey devil, can you name a single creature on the planet that wishes your soul to continue in the pathetic form it is now?

Hey devil... who loves you?
    Last edited by UWDude; 08-12-2019 at 03:07 AM.

This thread is full of fail. $#@! this $#@!.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    What's this I hear, @Bryan? The divide and conquer 12 hour a day professional $#@! partisan spammers driving off yet another poster with a top ten reputation score?

We couldn't learn our lesson from the full frontal assault on Gunny?

How much are you being paid to sit on your thumb while they systematically destroy your property? More than Lucille once offered you for the site?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-14-2019 at 01:08 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Not @invisible!!

Not the guy who says Joe Biden is better than Trump!!

Can't be! Shocked, SHOCKED I TELL YA!

But, I do not think @jmdrake is shareblue.
    He is more like Luke Rudkowski/Jason Bermas style anti-Trump.
    Uh, no. If you think that I ever said that, please provide a quote. biden wouldn't be better than trump, he would simply be equally as bad.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

The tactic here is to simply call everyone communists.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

I always know that my post is spot on when you go into attack mode on me. I appreciate the confirmations.
    ^^^THIS^^^
    Whenever support is expressed for Ron Paul's ideas, the shylls and trumpettes immediately call that person a communist. It's simply confirmation that you've taken the correct position on any given issue.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    What's this I hear, @Bryan? The divide and conquer 12 hour a day professional $#@! partisan spammers driving off yet another poster with a top ten reputation score?

How much are you being paid to sit on your thumbthumbs while they systematically destroy your property? More than Lucille once offered you for the site?
    I wonder why there don't seem to be any other mods here anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    ^^^THIS^^^
    Whenever support is expressed for Ron Paul's ideas
    like open borders?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    like open borders?
    No. More like the only solution which will preserve our liberty, the Bill of Rights, WITHOUT Growing the FED and giving endless supplies of money to corporatist-lobbyists.

Sep 7, 2011

Apr 20, 2017
    At 3:45 mark

Jan 8, 2019

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I'D +REP YOU IF I COULD.
    There is no spoon.

This is nothing more than a new name to call the genuine Ron Paul supporters, and anyone else who happens to oppose trump. Since the trumpettes and shylls want to turn our country into east germany or north korea, complete with spying on everyone, the "papers, please" mentality, concentration camps, mass arrests, and a wall, they had to come up with something other than "communist" because they were getting called out too much on that particular label. Notice how quickly they jumped on this new label in perfect unison, within 24 hours of it first appearing here. It's obvious that they're either all reading from exactly the same script, or that at least half of these accounts are sockpuppets. Just like "communist", "leftist", etc, it will quickly cease to mean anything, because it's just another name to repeatedly call people, another way to distract from any real discourse from taking place, another way to attempt keeping people busy in endless arguments rather than engaging in activism on behalf of Ron Paul and his principles.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

How much are you being paid to sit on your thumbthumbs while they systematically destroy your property? More than Lucille once offered you for the site?
    It's divide and conquer people!

Here is why Trump is evil.....

driving off yet another poster with a top ten reputation score?
    Who is being driven off? Stop being a drama queen.
    Last edited by UWDude; 08-12-2019 at 10:34 AM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Uh, no. If you think that I ever said that, please provide a quote. biden wouldn't be better than trump, he would simply be equally as bad.
    I had you confused with Ron Zeplin...

...but....since you said Biden would be equaly as bad as Trump

I'll just keep this quote to bash you over the head forever with too.

I wonder why there don't seem to be any other mods here anymore.

Mommy moderator! Mommy moderator! Please make them stop saying the bad things! Make them stop saying the bad things!

WORDS ARE VIOLENCE!

concentration camps,
    XD XD XD

https://imgur.com/gallery/DFQzSDv
    Last edited by UWDude; 08-12-2019 at 10:37 AM.

This is nothing more than a new name to call the genuine Ron Paul supporters, and anyone else who happens to oppose trump. Since the trumpettes and shylls want to turn our country into east germany or north korea, complete with spying on everyone, the "papers, please" mentality, concentration camps, mass arrests, and a wall, they had to come up with something other than "communist" because they were getting called out too much on that particular label. Notice how quickly they jumped on this new label in perfect unison, within 24 hours of it first appearing here. It's obvious that they're either all reading from exactly the same script, or that at least half of these accounts are sockpuppets. Just like "communist", "leftist", etc, it will quickly cease to mean anything, because it's just another name to repeatedly call people, another way to distract from any real discourse from taking place, another way to attempt keeping people busy in endless arguments rather than engaging in activism on behalf of Ron Paul and his principles.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to invisible again.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

trolls work 8-5?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast