Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shareblue Dispatches Urgent Talking Points For On-Line Activists….

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Hey devil

remember how you neg repped me for insulting your sock puppet, confirming it was your sock puppet?

remember how smart and slick you thought you were, resorting to an old sock puppet account, after your attempts to tell Christians how hypocritical they were failed miserably, once I pointed out your name is literally devil, and for someone to use such a name would mean they care nothing for the Christian faith?

Hey devil? Do you want your suffering to end? Do you wish for your soul to be destroyed? Do you think the next election will help? the destruction of Israel? The destruction of the United States? No matter what happens, devil, you will always be suffering.

Hey devil, can you name a single creature on the planet that wishes your soul to continue in the pathetic form it is now?

Hey devil... who loves you?
    The Freud schtick is a little more innovative, at least. I give you 4 out of 10 stars for the effort and would maybe let you keep your job for another week, pending continued improvement.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    The Freud schtick is a little more innovative, at least. I give you 4 out of 10 stars for the effort and would maybe let you keep your job for another week, pending continued improvement.
    Yeah, I got it from my crypto-nazi-fascists-Statists for a Neo-New-White America playbook. I was promoted to stalwart yesterday for the innovation in keynote talking points.

But devil, where is your sock puppet? Why not keep having two accounts at the same time? It's like having two women at the same time, except for loser-trolls who exceedingly excel at sucking at life.

Oh I forgot, Devil21 has all the documents proving Russian collusion. He is still a true blue believer that Russia is controlling Trump. дурак!

OH NO! I revealed myself!

QUICK! ALERT THE PRESSES! DEVIL HAS UNCONTROVERTIBLE PROOF EVERY TRUMP SUPPORTER IS A RUSSIAN TROLL!

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123