Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 424

Thread: Jeffery Epstein suicided in jail last night

  1. #31
    Temporary Ban


    Blog Entries
    1
    Posts
    7,094
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    They're following a script. Just wait. The next narrative will be that Trump was behind it all, calling for his assassination.
    Yup, exactly. Lot of headlines "Trump behind death of Epstein?" to be seen on the news, and from the deranged here, like @Firestarter and @erectile_disfunction.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Temporary Ban


    Blog Entries
    1
    Posts
    7,094
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    "Camera Malfunction" from Epstein's suicide watch cell at MCC.




  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Now all that's left is for a big chunk of the evidence to disappear.

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    You're expecting "facts" from the media? That's not their purpose....
    Good point, big part of media is useless or fakenews when it comes to reporting objective facts.

  7. #35
    So a guy on suicide watch with cameras and guards watching him is somehow successful in killing himself. What are they gonna do tell us that part of the prison he was being held in suddenly lost power and thats when Epstein sprung into action and killed himself.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 08-10-2019 at 10:26 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  8. #36
    Temporary Ban


    Blog Entries
    1
    Posts
    7,094
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Now all that's left is for a big chunk of the evidence to disappear.
    He might not even be dead. He is rich enough and connected enough to be able to buy his way out of jail via a faked death.

  9. #37
    Temporary Ban


    Blog Entries
    1
    Posts
    7,094
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Course they pull this stunt on a Saturday, because they always release news they want to be forgotten on Saturdays and Friday nights, so by Monday it is forgotten.

  10. #38
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  11. #39
    Temporary Ban


    Blog Entries
    1
    Posts
    7,094
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Expect a mass shooting on Monday to move the narrative back to gun control.

    And Epstein will never be mentioned in the news again.

  12. #40
    https://twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/s...23250141630464




  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    He might not even be dead. He is rich enough and connected enough to be able to buy his way out of jail via a faked death.
    Or just pardoned from his federal charges and whisked away under a fake suicide story, a la Hitler, since the whole thing is just too connected to the swamp in pretty much all ways. The pics of him "dead" courtesy of the mockingbird media websites are obviously photoshopped. The island was already being scrubbed down even before this happened, according to latest drone footage.

    Let's see what the next few days holds while the Epstein story engulfs conspiracy websites. Could be a diversion. Some are pointing to 8/11-12 as a date range to watch for something big.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    "Camera Malfunction" from Epstein's suicide watch cell at MCC.

    "Camera Malfunction" inside a well guarded prison? sounds like someone killed him.
    Inside job.

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Course they pull this stunt on a Saturday, because they always release news they want to be forgotten on Saturdays and Friday nights, so by Monday it is forgotten.
    Or they would be starting mass shooting just to distract people this is becoming to obvious.

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    "Camera Malfunction" from Epstein's suicide watch cell at MCC.

    Weird how he knew when the camera was not recording and chose exactly the right time to commit suicide. It could have been off for a while but the common sense thing to do then, is have people watch over him.

  18. #45
    What did he do , choke himself to death like the Boston Strangler , only backwards, hold my beer..........

  19. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Globalist again.

  20. #47

  21. #48
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49

  24. #50
    Love how so many people are quick to believe he is indeed dead or that Clinton and definitely not Trump is responsible for this "suicide". The way I look at it, if TPTB are able to get to him(with the Clintons or whatever) in prison, they are just as likely possess the power to smuggle him out of prison to safety.

    Every idiot and their dog knew he was trying to kill himself and the Trump admin did not do enough to ensure his safety. If important heads don't roll for this then I have a feeling that this operation was authorized all the way to the top.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  25. #51

  26. #52
    https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1160184184947781632


  27. #53
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    8,283
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

  28. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    ...
    Every idiot and their dog knew he was trying to kill himself and the Trump admin did not do enough to ensure his safety. If important heads don't roll for this then I have a feeling that this operation was authorized all the way to the top.
    Heads need to roll! Whose turn was it that night to watch Epstein? Bob Barr? Ben Carson? Jared Kushner? We need to know!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  29. #55

  30. #56



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #57
    Temporary Ban


    Blog Entries
    1
    Posts
    7,094
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Love how so many people are quick to believe he is indeed dead or that Clinton and definitely not Trump is responsible for this "suicide". The way I look at it, if TPTB are able to get to him(with the Clintons or whatever) in prison, they are just as likely possess the power to smuggle him out of prison to safety.

    Every idiot and their dog knew he was trying to kill himself and the Trump admin did not do enough to ensure his safety. If important heads don't roll for this then I have a feeling that this operation was authorized all the way to the top.

    OMG this is Trump's fault somehow, like evrything else. XD

  33. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    OMG this is Trump's fault somehow, like evrything else. XD
    That guy was a real piece of $#@! if Trump killed him I would clap whole heartedly. Most likely he got away, the real bad guys get away with this $#@!, its like the movie swordfish.

  34. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    That guy was a real piece of $#@! if Trump killed him I would clap whole heartedly. Most likely he got away, the real bad guys get away with this $#@!, its like the movie swordfish.
    It was Trump's DOJ that arrested him to begin with, because nobody else had the balls to do so. If he wanted him killed, they would never have bothered to arrest him in the first place.

    If Trump's admin failed here, it was a failure to protect him and keep him alive to testify.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team

  35. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    It was Trump's DOJ that arrested him to begin with, because nobody else had the balls to do so. If he wanted him killed, they would never have bothered to arrest him in the first place.

    If Trump's admin failed here, it was a failure to protect him and keep him alive to testify.
    Yeah because justice is people like this alive and breathing. I would love it if its true that they did this to kill him. Send a real message to the other sick $#@!s out there that you don't deserve to breath our air.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Jeffrey Epstein Found Injured in NYC Jail Cell
    By PursuePeace in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-28-2019, 01:42 PM
  2. Robert Mueller Protected King Of The Pedophiles, Jeffery Epstein
    By Swordsmyth in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-05-2018, 09:43 PM
  3. Bottled-water purchase leads to night in jail for UVa student
    By spladle in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-30-2013, 04:01 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2013, 10:47 AM
  5. I Exercised My Rights and Spent The Night In Jail
    By ShaneEnochs in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 12-13-2011, 09:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •