Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffery Epstein suicided in jail last night

A paramedic says the shots of Epstein being brought into the hospital seem to have depicted either substandard care, or they were staged, because the trach tube was not inserted (start at 6:42):
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The New York Medical Examiner's Office released its official autopsy report on financier and accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein on Friday, finding that he died from suicide by hanging.

On Thursday, the Washington Post reported, citing unnamed sources, that Epstein's autopsy had found "multiple breaks in his neck bones," noting that while that kind of damage can be obtained by self-hanging, "they are more common in victims of homicide by strangulation." However, Friday's official report concluded the bones were broken by Epstein kneeling toward the floor with sufficient force to break them, having fashioned a noose from a bedsheet tied to a set of bunk beds, the New York Times reported.

More at: https://sputniknews.com/us/201908161...icide-hanging/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Many close to Epstein fear he was murdered and CBS News, citing an unnamed source, also reported on Tuesday that “shrieking and shouting” was heard coming from Epstein’s cell on the morning of his death. The source also said they heard corrections officers saying “breathe, Epstein, breathe,” while trying to revive him.
    Following the release of the autopsy Jeffrey Epstein’s lawyers challenged the autopsy results.
    The lawyers are going to view prison videos themselves from the MCC the night of his death.

And there are reports that the MCC prison staff are not helping investigators.

More at: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...investigators/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Not sure about the accuracy of this or if its even true, but my brother was just telling that about a meme he saw that on July 23rd, the day Epstein was found hurt in his cell, one of his airplanes landed in Antarctica. This is strange because under normal circumstances airplanes aren't even allowed to fly there. Its making him think that the Deep State has compounds there to hide people after they have been "suicided".
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 08-17-2019 at 10:56 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Not sure about the accuracy of this or if its even true, but my brother was just telling that about a meme he saw that on July 23rd, the day Epstein was found hurt in his cell, one of his airplanes landed in Antarctica. This is strange because under normal circumstances airplanes aren't even allowed to fly there. Its making him think that the Deep State has compounds there to hide people after they have been "suicided".
    That's possible.
    They certainly have something down there that they won't tell us about.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Epstein’s plane is on a flight-tracking site, shown taking a flight to Antarctica while he was locked up

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    From the comments on another site:

It has to be a glitch because there wouldn’t be a private receiver running in Antarctica to receive the transmission. ADSBexhange is run entirely on private receivers like the one I run. Even if someone set one up at a secret antarctic base, there is no way they have a unmonitored internet connection that wouldn’t be detected by the powers that be at said base.
    This is misinfo, to distract you from the fact that the plane was obviously headed to LSJ in the USVI. Go back to the presidential EO on human trafficking. The most likely explanation is that the DOJ quietly seized Epstein’s plane when he was arrested, and to rub it in, used it to take a search team to his island.
    If they seized the plane, they probably seized the island and the mansion in NYC as well. And if that mansion had tunnels leading into it like all the mansions on the block reportedly do, then they might have been searching it for weeks without anyone knowing.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Been watching a bit of Jimmy Dore the past few months.

This one had some pretty good cracks. My favorite was "maybe it was because he didn't get enough likes"

XDDDD

And now, a new Rasmussen Poll found that less than one-third of Americans believe the official narrative that Epstein simply offed himself.
    Only 29% of American Adults believe Epstein actually committed suicide while in jail, Rasmussen found. Another 42% think Epstein was murdered to prevent him from testifying against powerful people with whom he associated. A sizable 29% are undecided. Other theories have been floated (though they weren't included in the poll). One is the notion that a 'body double' was found for Epstein, then was killed and posed to look like him in his jail, while the real Epstein fled.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...red-poll-shows

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And now, a new Rasmussen Poll found that less than one-third of Americans believe the official narrative that Epstein simply offed himself.
    Only 29% of American Adults believe Epstein actually committed suicide while in jail, Rasmussen found. Another 42% think Epstein was murdered to prevent him from testifying against powerful people with whom he associated. A sizable 29% are undecided. Other theories have been floated (though they weren't included in the poll). One is the notion that a 'body double' was found for Epstein, then was killed and posed to look like him in his jail, while the real Epstein fled.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...red-poll-shows
    I like how the news tells you that he commited suicide and then plays a clip of someone saying that the bones that were broken aren't common with the way he supposedly commited suicide. They want the public to think he commited suicide but everyone who knows something to know that if they try to talk they will get the $#@! choked out of them.

We Are All Conspiracy Theorists Now

https://www.takimag.com/article/we-a...theorists-now/

by Jim Goad

August 19, 2019

As the story goes, Jeffrey Epstein hanged himself with a jail bedsheet in the early morning hours of Saturday, August 10. Six days later, New York City’s medical examiner announced that the cause of death was suicide by hanging.

Problem is, nobody I know believes this. And according to a Rasmussen poll, only 29% of Americans believe the official story. A full 42% of them say they believe he was murdered. Of those who claim they’ve been following the case “very closely,” a robust 56% say they believe he was murdered.

Others say he’s alive and well, having been spirited away to safety by people who are so wealthy and powerful, you’ve never heard their names, that’s by design, and they like it that way.

It’s extraordinarily telling about the national mindset that shortly after the FBI announced they are classifying “conspiracy theories” as a “domestic terrorism threat,” far more Americans believe the “conspiracy theories” about Epstein’s death than are buying the official story.

The circumstances surrounding Epstein’s death form such a perfect storm of $#@!ups and unanswered questions, one may be forgiven for suspecting the Powers That Be are toying with us because they know there’s nothing we can do about it.

On July 23, Epstein was found unconscious in his cell and with marks around his neck. Although this was commonly depicted as a suicide attempt—and authorities promptly placed him on suicide watch—Epstein claimed he’d been assaulted by his cellmate, an impossibly muscular ex-cop named Nicholas Tartaglione, who was facing trial for murdering four people and burying them in his yard.

The very fact that such a high-profile inmate facing such serious charges and who had incriminating knowledge about extremely powerful public figures had a cellmate, much less a murderous musclehead, was suspicious.

Equally suspicious is the fact that a mere six days after being placed on suicide watch, Epstein was returned to the general population. According to Dr. Ziv Cohen, a psychiatrist who evaluates inmates at the Metropolitan Correctional Center where Epstein was being held, “Any case where someone had a proven or suspected serious suicide attempt, that would be unusual to within two to three weeks take them off suicide watch.”

According to the medical examiner’s report, Epstein had several broken bones in his neck, including the hyoid bone—which is far more commonly broken in cases of strangulation than in hangings. Epstein’s eyes were also bulging, which is also more typical of strangulation than asphyxiation.

A comparison between photos of Epstein and his alleged corpse suggests the corpse has a differently shaped nose and earlobe.

The day before his alleged suicide, Epstein’s cellmate was moved to another facility, leaving him alone in his cell.

Two guards had been assigned to check on Epstein every 30 minutes. They apparently stopped doing this around 3:30AM on Saturday and didn’t return to his cell until they “discovered” his corpse at 6:30AM, although they allegedly made log entries lying about having routinely visited him. According to the official party line, they had both fallen asleep…for about three hours.

At first it was said that the cellblock’s cameras had malfunctioned, meaning there was no video of Epstein’s possible suicide. Later it was said there was video, but nothing was divulged about what the video did or didn’t show. It’s hard to know what to believe when the stories keep changing so quickly.

What we are commanded to believe—lest we be labeled paranoid conspiracy theorists and therefore domestic-terrorists-in-waiting—is that an absurdly wealthy convicted pedophile with a known penchant for wining and dining the rich and powerful at sex parties where every single move was videotaped and stored for blackmail purposes was allowed to kill himself less than three weeks after a previous alleged suicide attempt because he was taken off suicide watch with no explanation and left alone in his cell at a time when the cameras stopped working and the guards—both of them—conveniently fell asleep. And all this happened at a jail where there hadn’t been a suicide in over 40 years.

In the endless struggle between being paranoid and gullible, count me “paranoid” once more.

Much has been made of Epstein’s wealth—estimated at anywhere from $500 million to over $1 billion—specifically, what the hell he did to acquire it.

Until a flood of information rolls in to convince me otherwise, the most plausible explanation for his wealth and power is that he worked with intelligence sources to compile sexual blackmail information against the rich and powerful.

Alex Acosta was the Florida prosecutor who gave Epstein his absurdly lenient “sweetheart deal” back in 2008. Despite the fact that the FBI had identified 35 victims of sexual assault, many of them underage, Epstein walked away with 13 months in a county jail where he was allowed to leave his cell to go work in his office for 12 hours a day, six days a week. Under the deal, Epstein pled guilty to only one count of soliciting prostitution and was promised that neither he nor any potential conspirators would be tried on any of the other potential charges.

In 2017, when Acosta was being grilled as Donald Trump’s inevitable labor secretary, Acosta was asked whether the Epstein case would be a problem for him. Acosta said he cut the deal because he’d been asked to “back off” and that Epstein was above his pay grade:

I was told Epstein belonged to intelligence and to leave it alone.

OK, but which intelligence agency? In a puzzle that gets weirder with each new piece, US Attorney General William Barr has expressed outrage and suspicion regarding Epstein’s alleged suicide. But his father Donald Barr worked for the Office of Strategic Services—a predecessor to the CIA—and hired a young high-school dropout named Jeffrey Epstein to teach at the Dalton School. Around the same time he’d hired Epstein, Barr wrote a sci-fi novel about sexual slavery.

The very fact that Epstein potentially had mountains of incriminating evidence about Bill Clinton—who logged over two dozen flights on Epstein’s “Lolita Express”—suggests that he was not working for any intelligence agency that was friendly to the US, seeing as how the US intelligence community seems overly protective of Bill Clinton and that horrid woman who pretends to be his wife.

So does the suggestion that Epstein was in any way friendly with British intelligence, seeing as how Epstein appears to have possessed incriminating evidence of Prince Andrew cavorting with underage girls under the watchful eyes of Epstein and his former girlfriend/reputed pimp, Ghislaine Maxwell.

Maxwell appears to be a hugely inconvenient piece of the puzzle here. Multiple witnesses have claimed that not only was she the primary procurer of underage flesh for Epstein, she also allegedly participated in raping and sexually humiliating the girls.

Her father, media mogul Robert Maxwell, died of an alleged “suicide” in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean in 1991. As the story goes, he fell off his luxury yacht, which he named Lady Ghislaine. As other stories go, he was intimately connected with Israel’s Mossad agency and had threatened to divulge their secrets if they didn’t help him dig himself out of debt. Most interestingly, after Maxwell’s alleged suicide, he was given a state funeral in Israel attended by six serving and former heads of Israeli intelligence. “He has done more for Israel than can today be said,” eulogized Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir cryptically.

Maxwell had allegedly been instrumental in installing a Mossad-designed trapdoor in malware that was distributed across government agencies worldwide, allowing Israel to spy on even its “greatest ally.”

Epstein was also a lifelong friend and sometime business partner of Israel Prime Minister Ehud Barak, whose ties to the Israeli intelligence community are deep and undeniable.

So if Epstein had ties to an intelligence group, it was most likely Mossad. And the only valuable “intelligence” he could provide them came in the form of sexual blackmail. This would be nothing new in American history, seeing as how Jewish mobsters such as Lewis Rosensteil hosted “blackmail parties” for the rich and powerful in the 1950s featuring boy prostitutes in rooms that were wired for audio. Meyer Lansky, the only major American mob boss to die of old age without ever having done a day in jail, reputedly kept FBI chief J. Edgar Hoover at bay for decades with the threat of releasing photos of Hoover engaged in homosexual activity.

And then there’s the uber-creepy painting of Bill Clinton in a blue dress that Epstein kept in his Manhattan mansion for yuks.

The American public is stupid, but they aren’t that stupid. With Epstein’s alleged suicide, it’s not that some things don’t add up—nothing adds up except the increasingly maddening feeling that we’re being brazenly lied to and there’s nothing we can do to change it.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    OK, but which intelligence agency? In a puzzle that gets weirder with each new piece, US Attorney General William Barr has expressed outrage and suspicion regarding Epstein’s alleged suicide. But his father Donald Barr worked for the Office of Strategic Services—a predecessor to the CIA—and hired a young high-school dropout named Jeffrey Epstein to teach at the Dalton School. Around the same time he’d hired Epstein, Barr wrote a sci-fi novel about sexual slavery.
    Barr's father left the school before Epstein was hired and the novel involves a slave and sex but it isn't "about sexual slavery".

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

US Attorney General William Barr on Monday announced he had fired the acting director of the Federal Bureau of Prisons Hugh Hurwitz about a week after Jeffrey Epstein died while in federal custody at the Metropolitan Correctional Center.

Dr. Kathleen Hawk Sawyer, who previously occupied the role between 1992 and 2003, will take over as the new director
    , reported The Hill

More at: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...epstein-death/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

The city Medical Examiner’s Office is a mess — plagued with errors, including bodies being lost, mistakenly cremated or wrongly donated to science — while millions of taxpayer dollars have been spent on plans and equipment useful only in a mass disaster.

Mid-level employees have been suspended or forced to quit over body bungles. The office recently installed video cameras and microphones in at least one morgue to keep tabs on employees.
    “Yet management created this mess, and no one is holding the executives responsible,” the staffer said.
    Insiders cite a spate of mind-boggling blunders as evidence the agency is badly managed:

•  In June 2013, The Post caught an ME crew stuffing the body of Bronx hit-and-run victim Kevin Bell, 26, into a van loaded with grimy bags of recyclables.
    •  The ME’s Office has removed brains and other organs from bodies without telling the next of kin who retrieve them for burial.
    • “Their conduct has been totally outrageous and callous towards people who have suffered tragedy,” said Paul Weitz, a lawyer for the mother of Vasean Alleyne, 11, who was killed by a drunken driver in Queens. Months after Vasean’s burial, she read his autopsy report and was shocked to learn the ME had kept his brain and spinal cord.
    •  Body handling is also botched. The city Department of Investigation says it is now probing the “custody and release of deceased individuals.”

Last weekend, a New York woman had to be dug out of a grave in New Jersey after her body was released to the wrong funeral home.
    Last September, the ME’s Office lost the body of a 71-year-old Upper West Side woman. It dug up 300 graves in a Bronx potter’s field in a failed attempt to find her remains.
    The office recently sent the wrong man’s body to a crematorium — twice.
    In April, it gave a Bronx man’s body to a Manhattan mortuary school, where it was embalmed by students, his family learned.
    In June, it mistakenly shipped Aura Ballesteros, 85, to the Albert Einstein College of Medicine for anatomy classes, while her son, Hector Lopez, made funeral arrangements.
    Her body was returned three days later — with embalming devices attached, blood spatters and stitches on her lips and neck.
    “It was terrible mistake and caused me so much trauma added to her death,” said Lopez, who has hired civil-rights lawyer Sanford Rubenstein to sue. “As of today, I have not received a formal apology.”

More at: https://nypost.com/2014/07/20/medica...federal-money/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

So latest news is Epstein set up a $577 million trust, via a last will, days before his "suicide".

That's the final evidence I needed to conclude he's not dead and has been whisked away to live out the rest of his days in another tropical paradise. All that's dead is the ALL CAPS NAME, JEFFERY EPSTEIN.

Any reporter that's worth a $#@! will try to obtain that will and trust document to see who the estate beneficiaries are. But they won't.
    Last edited by devil21; 08-20-2019 at 11:31 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/0...arresting-her/
    ALL the Ghislaine in LA photos are FAKE.
    https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/jeffrey-ep...his-death/
    If they are, and you see the "Good Boys" image there in another one of them, this means the New York Post printed lies.
    https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/jeffre...nce-his-death/
    By Sara Nathan and Mara Siegler
    "The Post found the socialite hiding in plain sight in the least likely place imaginable — a fast-food joint in Los Angeles."
    "Sitting alone with a pet pooch, she was surprised to have been found and told an onlooker, “Well, I guess this is the last time I’ll be eating here!”
    Fake Quote, Fake News. Both "reporters" have a common ethnicity YES

the entire report was fiction.

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “Jeffrey Epstein is alive”—a fictional scenario

by Jon Rappoport

One hypothesis: Epstein didn’t kill himself, he wasn’t murdered, he was ferreted away by his handlers and is alive…apparently, an increasing number of people believe this…

In my previous two articles about Epstein (here and here), I presented pieces of a circumstantial case indicating Epstein was an intelligence agent—Mossad/CIA. His job obviously would have involved accumulating tons of evidence on powerful influential men who were having sex with his underage girls. The blackmail value of that evidence would be enormous to his handlers in controlling those men.

If that was his job, suppose Epstein is alive now? Again, what follows is a fictional scenario. If you believe I’m trying to PROVE beyond a shadow of a doubt that the man is still alive, you’re either deranged or inattentive.

A MEETING—A PRIVATE ROOM SOMEWHERE IN ISRAEL

MOSSAD EXEC #1: Jeffrey’s in jail, but he’s feeling better. We’ve gotten word through to him that we’re doing everything we can

MOSSAD EXEC #2: Everything we can to accomplish what? We’re convinced he isn’t going to commit suicide. That leaves termination or we somehow get him out and take him away.

MOSSAD #1: Yes. Termination is easier, from a tactical point of view.

MOSSAD #2: You favor that?

MOSSAD #1: I don’t know. What are your thoughts?

MOSSAD #2: We don’t know where he’s stashed all his evidence against our targets. We may have most of it, but not everything. Jeffrey’s not what you’d call a careful agent in every respect. So we’d need to sit him down and go through every detail of his work, which would take a huge debrief. Months, if not years. For that, we need him alive.

MOSSAD #1: Understood. And there is also the fact that he’s ours. He’s done service for us for a long time. I don’t want to overlook that. I don’t want to throw that aside and say it doesn’t matter. We reward our own. He’s been loyal. The whole basis of our organization, since the beginning, has been loyalty.

MOSSAD #2: Let’s say we want him here, alive and well. Plastic surgery, the works. New ID, new legend, new life history down to the last dot. We HAVE prepared for that possibility. We have a double, just in case.

MOSSAD #1: Go over that for me. How good is the double?

MOSSAD #2: Quite good. We can take this double and put him in a coma. With drugs, we can approximate death. Or we can actually terminate him.

MOSSAD #1: But then we’d probably have to get him inside the jail so we can take him out. Not deep into the jail, but a short distance.

MOSSAD #2: We can arrange to have the video cameras shut off, and we can pay off the guards.

MOSSAD #1: There are other personnel we’d need to control as well. And that says nothing about how we actually get the real Jeffrey out of there. That would involve more personnel paid off. Or somehow substituted for. It’s a bit tricky.

MOSSAD #2: I know.

MOSSAD #1: Then there is the matter of the autopsy. The double’s DNA…

MOSSAD #2: We’ve got the medical examiner in our pocket. But if independent autopsies also take place, that could be a problem. And in any autopsy, a lot depends on who is allowed to stand around and watch.

MOSSAD #1: Many little problems. That’s why I have a surprise for you.

MOSSAD #2: Really? What is it?

MOSSAD #1: The man who is now in a cell in Manhattan awaiting trial? It’s not Jeffrey. It’s the double. The FBI arrested the double. We knew the arrest was going to happen, so we made the switch. And Jeffrey is already here with our people.

MOSSAD #2: Really? Fantastic!

MOSSAD #1: Yes. We chose our double well. He has a terminal disease. He has a family. He has no money. We promised him we’d take good care of his family. He’s going to commit suicide in his cell. That’s the deal. We’ve made a few payoffs that will allow the suicide to happen. We believe we can control the autopsies and switch DNA samples, if necessary…

END OF FICTIONAL SCENARIO

Readers can add details or make up their own scenarios.

Of course, after reading the above dialogue, some people may be less convinced, rather than more convinced, that Epstein is alive.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2019...onal-scenario/

Jeffrey Epstein’s former Manhattan cellmate says guards at the lockup have been threatening him since the financier’s death, according to a legal filing by his attorneys Tuesday asking a judge to move him to a new prison.
    Hulking ex-cop Nicholas Tartaglione — who briefly bunked with Epstein at the Metropolitan Correctional Center — has been told by various guards there to “shut up,” “stop talking” and “stop complaining,” as questions swirled about how the accused sex trafficker was able to commit suicide in federal custody, Tartaglione attorney Bruce Barket says in a letter to White Plains federal Judge Kenneth Karas.

More at: https://nypost.com/2019/08/20/jail-g...glione-lawyer/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

This was so predictable that you wonder why they even went through the ruse. – Attorney General William Barr announced yesterday that his intrepid FBI “investigators” have managed to find no evidence that would dispute the coroner’s finding that serial pedophile pal of the Clintons Jeffrey Epstein committed “suicide” in a New York federal prison. Because of course that’s what our dumpster fire FBI found.
    So, a couple of prison guards and the prison warden have been “reassigned,” Barr has ousted the head of the Bureau of Prisons (sacrificial lamb) and installed another one, and the whole thing will be blamed on “incompetence” and “irregularities” in the holding of the federal government’s most high-profile witness. Which is pretty much exactly what I told you was going to happen the day after Epstein was found dead in his cell.
    If you are expecting actual “justice” here, you’re going to need another Justice Department, because the current one was irreparably corrupted by 8 years of Barack Hussein Obama.

As a reader notes, we should expect the cremation of Epstein’s body to take place soon and receive only passing mention in some remote crevasse of the New York Times.

More at: https://dbdailyupdate.com/index.php/...sion-possible/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Epstein’s will says his estate should be exhausted to pay off penalties from his construction in the Virgin Islands. A lawyer says, “It is odd to say ‘to the exhaustion of all of the assets of my estate.’ To me, $500 million in penalties would be a lot, so I don’t know why he would put that in there,” attorney Michael Korsinsky told the Daily News.
    “One possibility is maybe he was in cahoots with people to rack up fees intentionally and use that as a mechanism to get money out of his estate. We don’t know who he was affiliated with there,” Korsinsky said.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Days after disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein apparently hanged himself in jail, agents raided his private resort in the Virgin Islands. As of Wednesday evening, they haven't checked out his sprawling Zorro Ranch in New Mexico.

The ranch is the only Epstein property in the U.S. that has not yet been raided by federal agents. In the meantime, the state attorney general's office said it will turn over any evidence to the Southern District of New York, which, despite Epstein's death, is continuing the investigation into his possible co-conspirators.

More at: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey...ts-2019-08-21/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast