Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffery Epstein suicided in jail last night

Jeffery Epstein suicided in jail last night

Apparently he knew too much:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-injured-nyc-jail-cell-possible-suicide

[Mod Edit]

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein died overnight in an apparent suicide, law enforcement sources told the Post Saturday.

A gurney carrying Epstein was wheeled into New York Downtown Hospital around 7:30 a.m.

A call for a reported cardiac arrest came in at 6:38 a.m., Fire Department sources said.

Two weeks ago, Epstein, 66, was placed on suicide watch after he was found nearly unconscious in his cell with injuries to his neck.
    https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/convic...-epstein-dead/
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 08-10-2019 at 09:29 AM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wishing you guys could see the shocked look I have on my face right now.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Old news Matt..
    "The Patriarch"

ABC News - Go.com: Jeffrey Epstein, accused sex trafficker, dies by suicide: Officials.
    https://abcnews-go-com.cdn.ampprojec...ry?id=64881684

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Suicide... riiiiiight.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

THEY are getting better at running the timelines.

Memo in the office: Be sure to announce the "suicide" AFTER confirmation that the airplane has landed in Tel Aviv.

I wonder if they will use the same coroner and pathologist that they used for Ken Lay?

Oh, that's right. They didn't use one at all.

Last thought.

Youtube, or it didn't happen.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 08-10-2019 at 08:23 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not shocked to be honest!

How long does Ghislaine Maxwell have to live?

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Old news Matt..
    He actually died, not just injured.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

There will be no justice.

Trump said he could murder someone on 5th Avenue and his support wouldn't drop. He was right because he completely and thoroughly understands how the political game works... because that is what just happened: Jeffery Epstein was just murdered in front of 7 billion people, and absolutely NOTHING will change.

It was most likely the Clintons of course, but that doesn't actually matter... There is a brilliant line in The Godfather II: "If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone."

They're becoming more bold.

Those of you still giving cover to the State need to check your premises.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    He actually died, not just injured.
    Ya, I see that now. The link he gave said nothing about it though.
    "The Patriarch"

The only surprising thing about this, is that it took as long as it did. I wonder if this was a favor to trump's old buddies the clintons and israel, he could have made sure that such an important witness was well protected. This could be chalked up as either another of trump's failures, or another of his successes.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

How convenient. Add another to the Clinton body count.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    How convenient. Add another to the Clinton body count.
    This^.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Collins gets a neg rep for serving old $#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    THEY are getting better at running the timelines.

Memo in the office: Be sure to announce the "suicide" AFTER confirmation that the airplane has landed in Tel Aviv.

I wonder if they will use the same coroner and pathologist that they used for Ken Lay?

Oh, that's right. They didn't use one at all.

Last thought.

Youtube, or it didn't happen.
    Body or it didn’t happen...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Tell me more about “suicide watch”...

Clinton body count is trending.

I like how the MSM immediately runs the suicide narrative when they have no idea what even happened yet.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    How long does Ghislaine Maxwell have to live?
    That is a valid Question,,
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Body or it didn’t happen...
    NY Post is the only one I can find so far showing what appear to be photos of him in the hospital

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/photos...town-hospital/
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Hot topics, s'il vous plaît.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tell me more about “suicide watch”...
    Close Protective Custody in a stripped Cell.. Nothing present to possibly kill yourself with. Someone nearby at all times.

But a man did hang himself in seclusion with a Brand New Rope once... and that was ruled Suicide.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide overnight in his jail cell, officials tell @ABC News.

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1160174607644557312

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    I like how the MSM immediately runs the suicide narrative when they have no idea what even happened yet.
    They're following a script. Just wait. The next narrative will be that Trump was behind it all, calling for his assassination.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

Let's wait till all the facts come out, media coverage thus far seems bit too sensational.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6841727

Related

It may sound fishy but it's still possible that all these were coincidences:

Enquirer bureau chief who spoke about its “catch-and-kill” practices dies suddenly
    Ahead of David Pecker’s indictment, his former National Enquirer right hand man dies in accident
    A former LA bureau chief of the National Enquirer who spoke openly about the supermarket tabloid’s “catch-and-kill” practices died suddenly on a street in Palm Springs, Calif., in the early hours of Aug. 13.
    Jerry George, 63, was found dead around 2 a.m. only a few blocks from home.
    “The police told me that he hit his head,” said John Toia, George’s husband of 11 years.
    Toia said the coroner had not yet established a definitive cause of death, but George’s wallet and cellphone were still with him when he was discovered by police, who responded to a 911 call about a man down on a street.

Jeffery Epstein suicided in jail last night

Anthony Bourdain‏ Verified account @Bourdain
    There’s a nauseating symmetry: both Trump and Weinstein used AMI(Enquirer) and Black Cube (Israeli private Intel) to do their dirty work
    4:38 PM - 6 May 2018
    https://twitter.com/bourdain/status/...099520?lang=en

Anthony Bourdain's death: No narcotics in his system at time of death, official says
    USA TODAY Published June 22, 2018
    CNN reported on June 8 that Bourdain's friend chef Eric Ripert found him unresponsive in his hotel room in Kaysersberg, located in the eastern region of Alsace, close to the German border. Bourdain, 61, was there shooting footage for his CNN show "Parts Unknown."
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ort/725862002/

Former head of the Mossad has joined controversial Israeli spy firm Black Cube

By Adam Pasick November 11, 2018
    Efraim Halevy, the former head of Israeli spy agency Mossad, has joined the board of Black Cube, the private intelligence company that was hired to find dirt on Harvey Weinstein’s #MeToo accusers and former members of the Obama administration.
    The New Yorker’s Ronan Farrow revealed the operation against Rhodes and Kahl, which was reportedly initiated by associates of Donald Trump in an attempt to discredit the Iran nuclear deal. Black Cube was also hired by David Boies, then the lawyer for Weinstein, to use undercover operatives to discredit Annabella Sciorra, Rose McGowan, and other actresses accusing him of sexual assault.
    US federal prosecutors are investigating whether Weinstein’s hiring of Black Cube violated wire fraud laws, according to the Wall Street Journal (paywall). The firm was recommended to Weinstein by former Israeli prime minister Ehud Barak.
    qz.com/1459696/former-mossad-boss-efraim-halevy-joins-black-cube-board/

Two American billionaires and their shady deals with Israeli intelligence

9 Aug 2019
    Sex offender Jeffrey Epstein and mercenary Erik Prince enjoy strong ties to the Israeli intelligence industry, while cutting sensitive business deals with Russia, China and the US

Ties between the United States and Israel are set to experience deep turbulence as a recently jailed figure face suspicions for working with Israeli intelligence.
    The last time this took place, Jonathan Pollard, former US intelligence analyst, was found guilty of spying for Israel and providing it with top-secret information, leading to a life sentence under the Espionage Act.
    Jeffery Epstein was arrested on July 6 for the sex trafficking of minors within the US.
    The billionaire shared the same personal network that included Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, former Israeli prime minister Ehud Barak, infamous Blackwater founder Erik Prince, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, UAE Crown Prince Mohamed bin Zayed, Donald Trump and Bill Clinton.
    US President Donald Trump previously referred to Epstein as a “terrific guy”.
    But this isn’t the first time Epstein has been charged for underage sex crimes.
    Between 2002 and 2005, according to a federal indictment, Epstein paid dozens of girls and young women to take part in sex acts with him at his residences in New York and Florida.

In 2007 and 2008, the FBI readied a 53-page indictment to bring him down on sex charges, which was brought to a standstill when he was offered a plea deal with US Attorney Alexander Acosta.
    The deal, which remains a state secret, put Epstein in jail for 13 months, but left him able to leave six days a week, for up to 12 hours a day, to work.
    Acosta would later be named labour secretary by Trump; and has since resigned his position.
    https://www.trtworld.com/magazine/tw...lligence-28819

Un-Related

Harvey Weinstein paid ex-spies and private detectives to find dirt on accusers and journalists
    Nov 7, 2017 - The once powerful producer Weinstein paid private security agencies to ... officers of Mossad and other Israeli intelligence agencies, Farrow reported. ... officer of American Media Inc., which publishes the National Enquirer.

Coulter turns on MAGA's Labor Sec Acosta in Epstein case; cites ‘Blackmail Material’

Jeff Bezos Claims the National Enquirer Tried to Blackmail Him With Nude Selfie

Revealed: Trump's election consultants filmed saying they use bribes and sex workers to entrap politicians
    Channel 4 News

Trump Election Consultant Firm Cambridge Analytica Execs Caught Discussing Extortion,Fake News

Jared Kushner, Shanda
    How the scion of one tri-state crime family married into another, in a story equal parts ‘Sopranos’ and ‘Game of Thrones.’
    By James Kirchick
    Determined to prevent Billy from testifying, Charles set up a honey trap for his brother-in-law in a motel room—fully equipped with video cameras—and paid a prostitute $10,000. Kushner then sent a tape of the assignation to his sister, who promptly turned her brother’s attempt at blackmail over to the authorities.

Sun: Epstein and Maxwell were Israeli assets

There are all kinds of new/old conpiracy theories surfacing since Drudge put up such reports. Let's not jump to conclusions based on theories of fringe sites and wait till alleged details have been vetted by more reliable MSM outlets like NYT, CNN.

BOOK: Epstein Was Blackmailing Political Figures...

Russia, Israel and Saudi Arabia: Jeffrey Epstein ‘Found a Niche — Blackmailing American and Other Political Figures’ For Foreign Powers, According to His Ex-Spy Handler

Dylan Howard
    Dec 5
    Shameless pedophile Jeffrey Epstein inherited his espionage business from ex-girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell, whose father British media magnate Robert Maxwell, was a super spy for Israel’s Mossad. Here, in another excerpt from the newly released book “Epstein: Dead Men Tell No Tales,” former Israeli spy Ari Ben-Menashe tells how Epstein ran a complex intelligence operation.

Ari Ben-Menashe, a former Israeli spy and alleged “handler” of Robert Maxwell said of Epstein: “Maxwell introduced him to us, and he wanted us to accept him as part of our group.
    Ben-Menashe claimed that Epstein and Ghislaine were already dating in the late 1980s, and that Maxwell Senior grew fond of the young upstart.
    medium.com/@dylanhoward/russia-israel-and-saudi-arabia-jeffrey-epstein-found-a-niche-blackmailing-american-and-other-d3499f4f60dd

https://twitter.com/fitzinfo/status/1164610124696162307

https://twitter.com/lincolnsbible/st...80136295161862

Donald Trump, Prince Andrew and Ghislaine Maxwell in new un-seen pictures after President claims he ‘doesn’t know’ Duke

5 Dec 2019
    DONALD Trump and Prince Andrew are pictured posing with Ghislaine Maxwell in photos taken at Heidi Klum's hookers and pimps-themed Halloween party in 2000.

The president this week claimed not to know the prince, currently under scrutiny over his friendship with Maxwell and late paedophile Jeffrey Epstein, despite having been seen with him many times over a period of years.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknews...-a-lot-of-fun/

Despite some speculations in social media, there is no proof based on reliable MSM reporting that recent US troops increase to mideast and pressure campaign against Iran was driven any nefarious blackmail or intimidation schemes by foreign spies or parasitic lobbies cabal.

Un-Related

Top-neocon reverses course, says Trump's ‘most pro-Israel president ever’

Stormy Daniels Demonstrates How She Spanked Donald Trump

Publisher of the ‘Atlanta Jewish Times’ suggests Mossad should assassinate Obama over US Iran policy
    Adam Horowitz on January 20, 2012

Iraq invasion architect Elliott Abrams quietly slips into Trump administration

Trump may send 14,000 troops to Middle East amid Iran threat
    nypost 2019/12/05
    Dec 5, 2019 - The Trump administration is weighing significantly increasing the US military presence in the Middle East to counter Iran

Trump has deployed 14,000 additional troops to the Middle East since May 2019

NYT Cartoon That Went Too Far

The whole situation is but too fluid and somewhat confusing (from cause of liberty stand point), may be we need to have a wait n see approach till fog clears.

From Iraq to the Red Sea, Iran-Israel Battleground Now Spans Entire Mideast
    Oct 20, 2019

October 6, 2019

US, Israeli efforts put Iraq’s stability on the line ; 104 killed in Iraq, 6000 wounded

Banned

Blog Entries
    What a coincidence!

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Let's wait till all the facts come out, media coverage thus far seems bit too sensational.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6841727
    You're expecting "facts" from the media? That's not their purpose....

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast