Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffery Epstein suicided in jail last night

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    If it's a LARP it probably isn't far from the truth.
    There is no good reason to believe he is not dead. For him not to be dead there would have to be a good incentive for him to be left alive. That means maybe he had some sort of blackmail material on powerful people. The opposite must be considered as well logically though and he is dead and they had incentives to make him unalive. There are plenty of reasons for them to possibly unalive him. One of them is to make an example out of him, if there are so many powerful people involved in this secret than that means there are a lot of people who are aware of details of this secret and a good reason to unalive him would be to make an example out of him so that no one reveals those secrets. Which means you have to also consider that if they wanted him dead and knew he was going to be taken into custody why did the people in power even allow him to be taken into custody. The only reason I can consider that option is that its all just a big distraction for other stuff they want to do while people are paying attention to this and only this. Which there could be a number of things going on that they would want to keep under the radar while they distract us, that could be TAPS, that could be internet censorship, it could be Russiagate was a hoax that was created by the FBI because the FBI abused their power to try to install President Pence and blame Russia for a DNC primary that was rigged so that the Clintons won the nomination.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

popcorn.gif

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    popcorn.gif

tgtbt?

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    tgtbt?
    Watching someone pull a benevolent false flag on the deep state is one of my fantasies.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Watching someone pull a benevolent false flag on the deep state is one of my fantasies.
    I think we are being led.

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Personally, I don't think he died in that prison. My guess is that he is right now he is being whisked away to Israel where he would spend the rest of his live living in luxury. I think all those guys including Trump knew he was a pedophile and did nothing. These elites don't give a $#@! about mundanes like you or me. They show some interest when we go down on our knees to keep their arse but they have to choose between some 13 yr old girl and their friends sexual satisfaction, they would choose their elite friend.
    I agree, but at what age point does one go to prison for what has been going on for 10's of thousands of years, willingly ,
    between participants, and as I have read about nothing of Epstien's personal involvement with the girls , nor their
    actual ages, at what point do you put someone in prison for any sexual contact or alleged contact with a 17 year old for instance
    , or whatever qualifies as being under the legal age, in a given state.
    It's very obvious that our laws are not 100% practical, nor are they equally applied.
    My guess is that Epstein is dead, but not bona fide suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

Bump, the guy was well connected. To think the elite is going to take out one of their won that easy for dibbling with some mundane children is insane. I think the nose pics are not very convincing but the ear is spot on cos it definitely looks different. My guess is that the current officials signed off on this and he will live the rest of his life on earth in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    I agree, but at what age point does one go to prison for what has been going on for 10's of thousands of years, willingly ,
    between participants, and as I have read about nothing of Epstien's personal involvement with the girls , nor their
    actual ages, at what point do you put someone in prison for any sexual contact or alleged contact with a 17 year old for instance
    , or whatever qualifies as being under the legal age, in a given state.
    It's very obvious that our laws are not 100% practical, nor are they equally applied.
    My guess is that Epstein is dead, but not bona fide suicide.
    You may have a point with age of consent laws but that is a debate for another day. One can make some argument for 16 and 17 yr olds but 13 yr olds are a no go for me. He was accused of having sexual contact with girls as young as 13 yr olds and he should be punished for it

Lastly, I believe there is a 50/50 chance that he is dead or still alive. I can't imagine how all the people who normally doubt the govt easily believe that this elite insider was killed in a federal facility.

No doubt Epstein is still alive. He is too deeply entrenched to be a stooge dead in a prison cell. There is no way he didn't have a dead man's switch.

You may have a point with age of consent laws but that is a debate for another day. One can make some argument for 16 and 17 yr olds but 13 yr olds are a no go for me. He was accused of having sexual contact with girls as young as 13 yr olds and he should be punished for it

Lastly, I believe there is a 50/50 chance that he is dead or still alive. I can't imagine how all the people who normally doubt the govt easily believe that this elite insider was killed in a federal facility.
    If he was killed , you know I'm no longer on the Trump wagon, still there is no doubt in my mind that it would have been
    done to protect the Clinton Legacy not Trump nor his legacy.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zcfk7yv53nf31.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	6883
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

https://twitter.com/Tiff_FitzHenry/s...2064%2Fpage-21

Today Heidi Klum was named in a deposition by a child sex slave, in the just released Epstein documents, as an associate of Ghrislaine Maxwell. The child testified she met Klum while working for Epstein.

Here’s the story the mockingbird media is carrying about Heidi Klum today.

Name:	EBkFsQoX4AMTjay.jpg-large.jpg 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	6890

Name:	EBlSg9dXkAAqtzf.jpg-large.jpg 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	6891
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Which means you have to also consider that if they wanted him dead and knew he was going to be taken into custody why did the people in power even allow him to be taken into custody. The only reason I can consider that option is that its all just a big distraction for other stuff they want to do while people are paying attention to this and only this.
    Unless, they wanted to wait until he was in that environment (jail/custody). This gives plausible deniability as a place and situation where a staged hanging could in theory occur. A person in jail under the pressure he must have been under facing the possibility of the rest of your life in jail and sure it's not unthinkable for a suicide to happen. Give the right people access (or paid off) and they got him. Think about this, if it was an assassination, it could have been another prisoner doing a deed trying to make a plea deal of their own. Prison is a place where nobody is your friend.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...p-connections/

In the deposition, Giuffre also references interactions involving Bill Clinton and also says she met Al Gore, Heidi Klum, and Naomi Campbell through Epstein and/or Maxwell.

Some pages of the deposition are missing, so some of the contents are difficult to put in complete context.

The unsealed deposition was part of a defamation lawsuit Giuffre filed against Maxwell in 2015.

This is a developing story. Law&Crime continues to read through the documents.

Its almost like all you have to do is google anyone rich, powerful and famous and add Epstein and/or Maxwell names to that search and people pop up.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    If he was killed , you know I'm no longer on the Trump wagon, still there is no doubt in my mind that it would have been
    done to protect the Clinton Legacy not Trump nor his legacy.
    I think it may not be just the Clinton's they are protecting. I bet lots of powerful and still relevant people may have been caught up in this affair. This is one reason why the hype focus on the Clintons annoy me. I have heard humors that the whole scheme was a blackmailing thing, get powerful men to participate in criminal behaviour and they essentially become your puppet. What I don't understand is why they did not just go out and kill the talking witnesses. That would have been easier than "killing" Epstein in federal custody. This is me for a second assuming Trump is not involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Unless, they wanted to wait until he was in that environment (jail/custody). This gives plausible deniability as a place and situation where a staged hanging could in theory occur. A person in jail under the pressure he must have been under facing the possibility of the rest of your life in jail and sure it's not unthinkable for a suicide to happen. Give the right people access (or paid off) and they got him. Think about this, if it was an assassination, it could have been another prisoner doing a deed trying to make a plea deal of their own. Prison is a place where nobody is your friend.
    If they didn't want him alive than they didn't want him talking. He would have plenty of time to talk while he was in custody, he could of already talked and thats why they deaded him, but if they didn't want him talking they would of deaded him before he was in custody.

So you're ok with 14 year old's then.
    "The Patriarch"

If they didn't want him dead than they didn't want him talking. He would have plenty of time to talk while he was in custody, he could of already talked and thats why they deaded him, but if they didn't want him talking they would of deaded him before he was in custody.
    If they wanted him to unspeak being in custody might do that if a lawyer (assuming he had one) advised him to unspeak unless under the advise of counsel. Btw, who was his legal representative? If this was the case then he unalived himself or they unalived him accordingly.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    So you're ok with 14 year old's then.
    I also didn't say I was OK with a 6 month old. I am surprised you didn't ask me if I was OK with 6 month olds. If you really can't read between the line and not trying to troll me then what I was trying to say is that I am definitely not ok with anyone younger than 16. With 16 and 17 being my grey area.

A former inmate of the Metropolitan Correction Center in lower Manhattan, where Jeffrey Epstein was found Saturday and declared dead at a hospital of an “apparent suicide”, stated:
    There’s no way that man could have killed himself. I’ve done too much time in those units. It’s an impossibility.

Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything.
    You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen.

When you’re on suicide watch, they put you in this white smock, a straight jacket. They know a person cannot be injurious to themselves.
    https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former...illed-himself/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

I think it may not be just the Clinton's they are protecting. I bet lots of powerful and still relevant people may have been caught up in this affair. This is one reason why the hype focus on the Clintons annoy me. I have heard humors that the whole scheme was a blackmailing thing, get powerful men to participate in criminal behaviour and they essentially become your puppet. What I don't understand is why they did not just go out and kill the talking witnesses. That would have been easier than "killing" Epstein in federal custody. This is me for a second assuming Trump is not involved.
    If you unalive all the witnesses then it becomes more suspicious(the body count is a trail). Where if you unalive a key player (like Epstein) you send a message to those witnesses.

If you unalive all the witnesses then it becomes more suspicious(the body count is a trail). Where if you unalive a key player (like Epstein) you send a message to those witnesses.
    Also, wouldn't killing a key player spook other key players who have information that could be used to blackmail the elite. Rescuing a key player on the other hand would reassure those other key players that they are valued and will not be easily disposed off when thing get a little difficult.

I also didn't say I was OK with a 6 month old. I am surprised you didn't ask me if I was OK with 6 month olds. If you really can't read between the line and not trying to troll me then what I was trying to say is that I am definitely not ok with anyone younger than 16. With 16 and 17 being my grey area.
    I would never troll you jules.
    "The Patriarch"

Also, wouldn't killing a key player spook other key players who have information that could be used to blackmail the elite. Rescuing a key player on the other hand would reassure those other key players that they are valued and will not be easily disposed off when thing get a little difficult.
    I think so, i.e. (although a different case) think how Roman Polanski is still undead.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_...ual_abuse_case

He is valued somehow.

If they wanted him to unspeak being in custody might do that if a lawyer (assuming he had one) advised him to unspeak unless under the advise of counsel. Btw, who was his legal representative? If this was the case then he unalived himself or they unalived him accordingly.
    The argument that he killed himself is highly likely if he didn't want to live with the truth of his actions coming to light. They like to make people with a conscience do dispicable things because they are less likely to talk about it than pure psychopathic poeple. So either he killed himself or he was killed by someone who didn't like the dispicable things he did. Or they faked his death entirely and its a distraction. I really think they would of killed him before he was ever in custody if they didn't want him to talk at all or he already did confess and they killed him for talking.

The argument that he killed himself is highly likely if he didn't want to live with the truth of his actions coming to light. They like to make people with a conscience do dispicable things because they are less likely to talk about it than pure psychopathic poeple. So either he killed himself or he was killed by someone who didn't like the dispicable things he did. Or they faked his death entirely and its a distraction. I really think they would of killed him before he was ever in custody if they didn't want him to talk at all or he already did confess and they killed him for talking.
    He had no conscious just ask the victims.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think so, i.e. (although a different case) think how Roman Polanski is still undead.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_...ual_abuse_case

He is valued somehow.
    Yes, keeping him alive says to him not just him but other elite key players that they are valued.

Yes, keeping him alive says to him not just him but other elite key players that they are valued.
    and the network is alive and well. (see Catholic Church, and others).

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast