Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffery Epstein suicided in jail last night

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Huh? That was almost 60 years ago...
    They couldn't find anybody else.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by revgen View Post
    Why did they arrest Epstein 11 years after his plea deal?

Your father probably believes they have new information that led to the recent arrest. One of the charges against Epstein was conspiracy. That means Epstein had at least one accomplice. The conspiracy charge for the accomplices doesn't end with Epstein's death. Neither does the new information that led to his recent arrest.
    Barr has assured me he will get all the co conspirator's . So , I guess so.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein’s connections in France need to be investigated by the nation’s law enforcement, the French minister for gender equality said.
    Epstein died in US custody last week by alleged suicide.
    The US investigation into Epstein’s alleged sexual abuses of minors was undermined by the disgraced financier’s death in a US jail.
    But it uncovered enough evidence involving France that merit a national investigation, Gender Equality Minister Marlène Schiappa said in a statement on Monday. Such a probe would be “fundamental for the victims” and will also help prevent sexual predation in the future, she argued.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/official-ca...e-connections/
    Maybe they do not know he owns a home there .
    Do something Danke

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fchZNW5oMI

GOP-Adelson wing rising stars Cruz and Rubio are probably more upset than even MAGA over Alex stepping down over Epstein sweet deal fallout:

Bold leadership by MAGA AG on this:

Barr cites 'failure' at NYC jail that held Epstein, says 'co-conspirators' should not rest easy
    Attorney General William Barr said investigators are learning of "serious irregularities" at the New York jail where accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein was ...
    4 hours ago

The New York City Fire Department (FDNY) said it reviewed a 4chan post purporting to be from a first responder detailing the death of accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein more than 30 minutes before it was made public, BuzzFeed News reported.
    "The FDNY reviewed the alleged information and determined it did not come from the Department," FDNY spokesman Frank Dwyer told The Hill on Tuesday.
    Dwyer emphasized that "at no time was there an investigation" into the information and called BuzzFeed's initial story "inaccurate."
    The outlet issued a correction Tuesday noting that the department conducted a "review" instead of a more formal "investigation" into the information.

BuzzFeed reported that a user on 4chan, a message board popular among white supremacists and conspiracy theorists, reportedly wrote: “dont ask me how I know, but Epstein died an hour ago from hanging, cardiac arrest. Screencap this.”
    The post came 38 minutes before ABC News broke the news of Epstein’s death at 8:54 a.m. on Saturday, according to BuzzFeed.
    When other 4chan users were skeptical about the initial claims, the poster reportedly added further information, including the procedures used in the attempts to revive Epstein — details that have not yet been made public.
    Dwyer told BuzzFeed that he “could not verify the accuracy” of the post and that the fire department would review the matter. He noted that any disclosure of medical information without consent would constitute a violation of privacy laws.
    The New York City Medical Examiner’s Office declined to comment to The Hill about the reported review.

More at: https://thehill.com/policy/technolog...-about-epstein
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Attorney General William Barr has ordered the Bureau of Prisons to temporarily reassign the warden at the New York federal prison where accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein was found dead over the weekend pending federal investigations into his apparent suicide.
    Two staff members assigned to Epstein’s unit at the Metropolitan Correctional Center (MMC) in lower Manhattan have also been placed on administrative leave, Justice Department spokeswoman Kerri Kupec said Tuesday, noting additional actions may be taken if warranted.

More at: https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...parent-suicide

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    He did knew too much! #ClintonBodyCount Another person who could go after the Clinton gangsters has died and again ruled as suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Wishing you guys could see the shocked look I have on my face right now.
    The Epstein criminal case was a shame to our criminal justice system.

Poor folks don't get their own private wing of the jail and can leave up to 12 hours a day for 6 days a week. A poor folk in jail would be very lucky if she/he got home detention and electronic monitoring to be able to get out of jail.

The sex registry didn't stop Epstein from molesting and raping tons of underage girls. Epstein was above the law and the criminal justice system is two-tiered. There is the court system for the poor and one for the rich.

The warden of MCC, Shirley Skipper Scott, making the Pyramid sign on her facebook:

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Attorney Barn-Door-Closer General William Barr has ordered the Bureau of Prisons to temporarily reassign the warden at the New York federal prison where accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein was found dead over the weekend pending federal investigations into his apparent suicide.

Two staff members assigned to Epstein’s unit at the Metropolitan Correctional Center (MMC) in lower Manhattan have also been placed on administrative leave, Justice Department Department of Closing Barn Doors spokeswoman Kerri Kupec said Tuesday, noting additional actions barn doors may be taken closed if warranted.

More at: https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...parent-suicide
    Fixed it for them.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

The warden of MCC, Shirley Skipper Scott, making the Pyramid sign on her facebook:
    Watch it! This appears to be incorrect info. Shirley Skipper Scott was being reported as the re-assigned warden, but a little later, some sources started saying the warden's name is Lamine N’Diaye i.e. https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...a93_story.html and http://www.wmal.com/news/warden-at-p...laced-on-leave
    Now I see NBC has specifically reported this as a correction:
    CORRECTION (Aug. 13, 2019, 4:14 p.m. ET) An earlier version of this article misidentified the warden of the Metropolitan Correctional Center. It is Lamine N'Diaye, not Shirley Skipper-Scott. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...uards-n1041951
    Wonder if this was an intentional error, so the media and politicians can bitch about how bad conspiracy theories are? I believe Shirley Skipper Scott - who ever she is - took down her facebook page. That's enough to get her an interview on CNN to whine about the dangers of conspiracy theories. ("I was getting death threats!")

(and what does the pyramid sign signify?)
    Last edited by Valli6; 08-13-2019 at 04:42 PM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Watch it! This appears to be incorrect info. Shirley Skipper Scott was being reported as the re-assigned warden, but a little later, some sources started saying the warden's name is Lamine N’Diaye i.e. https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...a93_story.html and http://www.wmal.com/news/warden-at-p...laced-on-leave
    Now I see NBC has specifically reported this as a correction:

(What does the pyramid sign signify?)
    Thanks for the information.

The pyramid is the same as the one on the dollar bill.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The Clintons having fun is probably just a coincidence. An interesting part of this particular story is that it’s mostly been scrubbed from search engines.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The Clintons having fun is probably just a coincidence. An interesting part of this particular story is that it’s mostly been scrubbed from search engines.

—Ben Garrison

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jeffrey-e...135056496.html

Shrieking and yelling were heard coming from Jeffrey Epstein‘s cell on the morning of his death, it has been reported.

People nearby heard a commotion characterised as shouting, shrieking and yelling in a report by CBS News.

The broadcaster cited unnamed sources, who added that guards at the Metropolitan Correctional Centre (MCC) in New York had tried to revive the alleged sex trafficker.

“Breathe, Epstein, breathe,” they were reported as having said during the effort.

It came as pressure mounted on prison authorities in the wake of Epstein’s apparent suicide on Saturday.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Epstein's guards were asleep & falsified records

NYT https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/13/n...-officers.html
    The two staff members who were guarding the jail unit where Jeffrey Epstein apparently killed himself fell asleep, failed to check on him for about three hours and falsified records to cover up their mistake, according to several law enforcement and prison officials with knowledge of the matter...

..In fact, the two people guarding Mr. Epstein had been asleep for some or all of the three hours, three of the officials said...

...The warden, Lamine N’Diaye, will be transferred to a Bureau of Prisons office in Philadelphia while the F.B.I. and the Justice Department’s inspector general conduct inquiries. The Justice Department said in a statement that it might take additional punitive actions...

...One of the staff members was a former correctional officer who had taken a different position at the detention center that did not involve guarding detainees. He had volunteered to work again as a correctional officer for the extra overtime pay, a law enforcement official and an employee at the jail said.

The second officer, a woman who was assigned to that wing, had been ordered to work overtime because the jail was short staffed...

...Some union leaders for prison workers expressed dismay with Mr. Barr’s decision to allow the warden to continue working, even as the two staff members were placed on leave.

“It makes me angry that they reassigned the warden,” said Jose Rojas, an official in the prison employees’ union and a teacher at the Coleman prison complex in Sumterville, Fla. “They didn’t put him on administrative leave like the others. The warden made the call to take Epstein off suicide watch and to remove his cellmate. That is egregious.”...
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/13/n...-officers.html
    I'm guessing that the woman mis-identified as the warden yesterday (Shirley Skipper-Scott), is actually the female guard, since a search shows that she has been employed by prisons before - even sued Eric Holder over a discrimination issue in the past. (Maybe that's how she got a job which allows her to sleep while she's on duty?)
    Last edited by Valli6; 08-14-2019 at 09:22 AM.

I'm guessing that the woman mis-identified as the warden yesterday (Shirley Skipper-Scott), is actually the female guard, since a search shows that she has been employed by prisons before - even sued Eric Holder over a discrimination issue in the past. (Maybe that's how she got a job which allows her to sleep while she's on duty?)
    In all seriousness, a guest on one show was predicting that this would come down to the prison people saying “we messed up, we are incompetent. This kind of thing happens. Did we mention we are incompetent?” It was funny, but he was being serious. And it will be the excuse.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

In all seriousness, a guest on one show was predicting that this would come down to the prison people saying “we messed up, we are incompetent. This kind of thing happens. Did we mention we are incompetent?” It was funny, but he was being serious. And it will be the excuse.
    Them being incompetent wasn't a secret for those in the know. Was Barr hoping they will recognize the gravity of the situation on their own?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Them being incompetent wasn't a secret for those in the know. Was Barr hoping they will recognize the gravity of the situation on their own?
    Oh my, are you suggesting a LIHOP situation?

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    At a minimum. There is also a possibility of multiple factions involved trying to outsmart each other.

That doesn't happen in corporate invironments and private business as much because they fire people and outright encourage them to go on ADHD medicine and drink tons of energy drinks and take caffeine pills because they can fire you for any reason that they want.

He said he likes vigilante justice so if he already had everything he needed from Epstein then he may have let the enemy kill him and have another charge to use against them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Epstein's guards were asleep & falsified records

The two staff members who were guarding the jail unit where Jeffrey Epstein apparently killed himself fell asleep, failed to check on him for about three hours and falsified records to cover up their mistake, according to several law enforcement and prison officials with knowledge of the matter...

..In fact, the two people guarding Mr. Epstein had been asleep for some or all of the three hours, three of the officials said...

...The warden, Lamine N’Diaye, will be transferred to a Bureau of Prisons office in Philadelphia while the F.B.I. and the Justice Department’s inspector general conduct inquiries. The Justice Department said in a statement that it might take additional punitive actions...

...One of the staff members was a former correctional officer who had taken a different position at the detention center that did not involve guarding detainees. He had volunteered to work again as a correctional officer for the extra overtime pay, a law enforcement official and an employee at the jail said.

The second officer, a woman who was assigned to that wing, had been ordered to work overtime because the jail was short staffed...

...Some union leaders for prison workers expressed dismay with Mr. Barr’s decision to allow the warden to continue working, even as the two staff members were placed on leave.

“It makes me angry that they reassigned the warden,” said Jose Rojas, an official in the prison employees’ union and a teacher at the Coleman prison complex in Sumterville, Fla. “They didn’t put him on administrative leave like the others. The warden made the call to take Epstein off suicide watch and to remove his cellmate. That is egregious.”...
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/13/n...-officers.html
    "Ooh! Look! A squirrel! Some scapegoats!"
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

One of the anchors on the five could barely say that incomptence was the most likely cause of the death. You could tell when he was saying it he didn't believe what he was saying. Its just as likely that someone brought in a cake for someones birthday or brought in coffees and it had sleepy drugs in it or something lol.

Any of you guys pointing the finger at the Clintons know any reason why the Trump DoJ would be covering for the Clintons? I am confused.

A U.S. District Court judge in New York who was presiding over a lawsuit involving a wealthy, Clinton-connected financier and sex offender died Sunday at the age of 96.
    Robert W. Sweet died at his home in Ketchum, Idaho, while on vacation, The New York Times reported. He was appointed by President Jimmy Carter in 1978. Politico reported that Sweet was presiding over the lawsuit that followed what many saw as an unusual plea deal for Jeffrey Epstein.

More at: https://www.foxnews.com/us/federal-j...y-epstein-dies

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Sasse calls on DOJ to ‘rip up’ Epstein non-prosecution deal to bring ‘co-conspirators to justice.’ Epstein signed his sweetheart deal in 2008, but it didn’t just protect him, it protected any co-conspirators as well. So now that he is dead, suppose Barr did rip up the deal. Could his co-conspirators object, given the deal wasn’t between them and the DOJ, but rather between Epstein and the DOJ? Would only Epstein have standing to object, and he won’t because he is dead? Does Epstein being dead now mean that deal is also able to be violated, with no recourse? Did Epstein have to die to take apart his own network? If so, Cabal may have scored a major own-goal when they punched his ticket.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast