Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffery Epstein suicided in jail last night

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    They're following a script. Just wait. The next narrative will be that Trump was behind it all, calling for his assassination.
    Yup, exactly. Lot of headlines "Trump behind death of Epstein?" to be seen on the news, and from the deranged here, like @Firestarter and @erectile_disfunction.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    "Camera Malfunction" from Epstein's suicide watch cell at MCC.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now all that's left is for a big chunk of the evidence to disappear.

So a guy on suicide watch with cameras and guards watching him is somehow successful in killing himself. What are they gonna do tell us that part of the prison he was being held in suddenly lost power and thats when Epstein sprung into action and killed himself.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 08-10-2019 at 10:26 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Now all that's left is for a big chunk of the evidence to disappear.
    He might not even be dead. He is rich enough and connected enough to be able to buy his way out of jail via a faked death.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Course they pull this stunt on a Saturday, because they always release news they want to be forgotten on Saturdays and Friday nights, so by Monday it is forgotten.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Banned

Blog Entries
    Expect a mass shooting on Monday to move the narrative back to gun control.

And Epstein will never be mentioned in the news again.

https://twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/s...23250141630464

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    He might not even be dead. He is rich enough and connected enough to be able to buy his way out of jail via a faked death.
    Or just pardoned from his federal charges and whisked away under a fake suicide story, a la Hitler, since the whole thing is just too connected to the swamp in pretty much all ways. The pics of him "dead" courtesy of the mockingbird media websites are obviously photoshopped. The island was already being scrubbed down even before this happened, according to latest drone footage.

Let's see what the next few days holds while the Epstein story engulfs conspiracy websites. Could be a diversion. Some are pointing to 8/11-12 as a date range to watch for something big.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

"Camera Malfunction" inside a well guarded prison? sounds like someone killed him.
    Inside job.

Course they pull this stunt on a Saturday, because they always release news they want to be forgotten on Saturdays and Friday nights, so by Monday it is forgotten.
    Or they would be starting mass shooting just to distract people this is becoming to obvious.

Weird how he knew when the camera was not recording and chose exactly the right time to commit suicide. It could have been off for a while but the common sense thing to do then, is have people watch over him.

What did he do , choke himself to death like the Boston Strangler , only backwards, hold my beer..........

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Globalist again.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Calvin Coolidge

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Love how so many people are quick to believe he is indeed dead or that Clinton and definitely not Trump is responsible for this "suicide". The way I look at it, if TPTB are able to get to him(with the Clintons or whatever) in prison, they are just as likely possess the power to smuggle him out of prison to safety.

Every idiot and their dog knew he was trying to kill himself and the Trump admin did not do enough to ensure his safety. If important heads don't roll for this then I have a feeling that this operation was authorized all the way to the top.

It's all show biz....don't you feel entertained.

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1160184184947781632

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Every idiot and their dog knew he was trying to kill himself and the Trump admin did not do enough to ensure his safety. If important heads don't roll for this then I have a feeling that this operation was authorized all the way to the top.
    Heads need to roll! Whose turn was it that night to watch Epstein? Bob Barr? Ben Carson? Jared Kushner? We need to know!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Love how so many people are quick to believe he is indeed dead or that Clinton and definitely not Trump is responsible for this "suicide". The way I look at it, if TPTB are able to get to him(with the Clintons or whatever) in prison, they are just as likely possess the power to smuggle him out of prison to safety.

OMG this is Trump's fault somehow, like evrything else. XD

OMG this is Trump's fault somehow, like evrything else. XD
    That guy was a real piece of $#@! if Trump killed him I would clap whole heartedly. Most likely he got away, the real bad guys get away with this $#@!, its like the movie swordfish.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    That guy was a real piece of $#@! if Trump killed him I would clap whole heartedly. Most likely he got away, the real bad guys get away with this $#@!, its like the movie swordfish.
    It was Trump's DOJ that arrested him to begin with, because nobody else had the balls to do so. If he wanted him killed, they would never have bothered to arrest him in the first place.

If Trump's admin failed here, it was a failure to protect him and keep him alive to testify.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    It was Trump's DOJ that arrested him to begin with, because nobody else had the balls to do so. If he wanted him killed, they would never have bothered to arrest him in the first place.

If Trump's admin failed here, it was a failure to protect him and keep him alive to testify.
    Yeah because justice is people like this alive and breathing. I would love it if its true that they did this to kill him. Send a real message to the other sick $#@!s out there that you don't deserve to breath our air.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast