Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeremiah Black Productions to release christian ad-donations needed to get on the air

Exclamation Jeremiah Black Productions to release christian ad-donations needed to get on the air

Hi Everyone,

Given last round donations we just had enough to get on the air the tv ads in central iowa and a little left over to film one of the key ads remaining. It was decided that a christian focus ad would be created to bring over voters in iowa, nh,sc,nv,mi and other early states.

It is currently in production and do out before christmas.

There is not enough money now to get it on the air in iowa that is rich with christian voters or any other state.

Please spread the word fast...we need a minimum of 25k to focus it eastern iowa on the airwaves before christmas and out into the caucus and nh and later states

Tyler Sims

Donation site: www.operationnh.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tyler,

Can we see even a rough sketch of the ad, please?

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Tyler,

If I understand correctly from previous threads, he's in the studio right now. The money needs to come through quickly, though, because the Iowa caucus is in like19 days.

Quote Originally Posted by kylejack View Post
    If I understand correctly from previous threads, he's in the studio right now. The money needs to come through quickly, though, because the Iowa caucus is in like19 days.
    Yeah, I know, Kyle. I just know how people are. They want to see the thing they are donating to.

sorry not yet

Tyler,

Given huckabee and crowd are watching our every move people are doing we dont want to give them the details to be too ready.

Also directors cut options may change the final product some for other reasons.

The filming is done out of studio and in normal every day environments to make a top quality ad. So this wont be a white background ad. It will be very strong and really impact the christian voters. If you look at Jeremiah's work to date you can see he is good at mixing strength with subtleness to get a message across.

Tyler

I understand and totally agree. Thanks for doing this.

I'm hoping some people with deep pockets will help support this effort. Please post it on the Daily Paul and anywhere else you can think of where Ron Paul supporters frequent.

I will doante after Sunday. I am taking out a loan today, just to support causes like this.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Cool have posted on daily paul--but will need support to keep it on top

I understand and totally agree. Thanks for doing this.

I'm hoping some people with deep pockets will help support this effort. Please post it on the Daily Paul and anywhere else you can think of where Ron Paul supporters frequent.

Will need some support to keep the post on daily paul on top

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/13599

Tyler

Pete,

Thanks. Also make sure to email Al@30daystoiowa.com site. Al and Amanda are trying to put together adjoining state leadership to fire up the 30daystoSC.com effort. These ads we are doing hopefully will all be out of studio by then and we will be seeking funding for SC commercial monies and boots on the ground to boost up Ron's support and polls to take on huckabee or whoever.

Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by scandinaviany3 View Post
    Will need some support to keep the post on daily paul on top

Tyler
    You'll get it.

bump
    Pledge to get Ron Paul to RUN in 2012!!!RunPaulRun

Newt Gingrich

TIRED of the media censoring of Paul www.blitzthemedia.com

Support http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/ to get those great ads on TV in Iowa and NH!

Look at this excellent video to see why we must retake our country and how to do it!
    An Idea Whose Time Has Come - G. Edward Griffin - Freedom Force International

Why isn't it on the front page of the daily paul? I thought all new posts went there.

it already got bumped off

Why isn't it on the front page of the daily paul? I thought all new posts went there.
    It already got bumped off

bump

bump this up and let everyone no we have little time to make this happen. It should make a huge dent and bump up for Dr. Paul

Will a bunch of you please go to the Daily Paul and bump up this article?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

bump

Newt Gingrich

Support http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/ to get those great ads on TV in Iowa and NH!

Look at this excellent video to see why we must retake our country and how to do it!

Will a bunch of you please go to the Daily Paul and bump up this article?

Just sent $25, man you guys are really short on funds!

They're good ads. But having only white people in the ads is a mistake, I believe. A more diverse variety of ethnic groups talking about individualism and personal liberty would have a greater effect on the audience, I think. Other than that, I think they work wonderfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Troyhand View Post
    They're good ads. But having only white people in the ads is a mistake, I believe. A more diverse variety of ethnic groups talking about individualism and personal liberty would have a greater effect on the audience, I think. Other than that, I think they work wonderfully.
    This has been addressed before. There were supposed to be others in the ads, but the never showed. But, isn't Iowa a pretty much anglo state? I'm not American so I'm not sure, but in all the clips of Iowa I have seen, I haven't seen many non-anglo people. And sometimes we can just go a little overboard with political correctness and people reading so much into so little.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    View all the latest Ron Paul videos, including endorsements, media appearances, music videos, 2012 promos, campaign ads and more.
    I am the creator of RonPaulFLIX.com & RonPaulPOSTS.com, and the GOTV site RonPaulVolunteer.com, and co-creator of the Blue Republican movement
    Stop dreaming of what YOU can do - just do it

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

bump Donate!!!

Newt Gingrich

Please go to The Daily Paul, here: http://www.dailypaul.com/node/13599#comment-112995
    and add a comment, so that the article gets bumped to the first page.

We need a LOT of comments to get it there. Please, everyone help.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 12-14-2007 at 06:15 PM.

with all the donations thing, which one goes to the production of the ad?

Newt Gingrich

Quote Originally Posted by tsetsefly View Post
    with all the donations thing, which one goes to the production of the ad?
    You'll see it on the left hand side of the page. Just scroll down.

People in Iowa are pretty dead sick with ads, maybe you should target a few other states??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast