Thread: How to win against gun control:

Exclamation How to win against gun control:

Logical, rational, and reasoned debate will not stop the advance of gun control.

Only brute political force will.

Trying to convince, or educate others (including legislators) will not work. Quit trying to prove your point.

Instead, mobilize others to put direct political pressure on your state and federal legislators reminding them that there will be political consequences for supporting any type of gun control.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I posted this in another thread, it applies here:

Folks are afraid of what they are not accustomed to. I think if more gun-toting folks walked around armed, not so blatantly of course, but respectful, perhaps over time folks won’t think so negatively about it.

I was standing in line a few weeks ago when the lady in front of me got freaked out. I explained to her that I wished more girls would have something in their purses to fend off creepy guys and potential rapists. After we talked about it she became more relaxed and said she might mention it to her adult granddaughter who is in college.

To me that was a huge score ;-)

Oh, and if you still vote, run for or elect a Constitutional Sheriff, and form/join a local Militia.
    Last edited by PAF; 08-09-2019 at 07:42 AM.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

What about Trusting the Plan?

Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    What about Trusting the Plan?

I'd actually prefer to see a big pushback from the population against this, whether or not it's part of the 'plan'.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Matt an I don't agree on much, but we agree on this.
    I think we can all agree that voting really hard is the best way to protect our rights
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

My favorite is, "he's just doing it so SCOTUS can strike it down".
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    My favorite is, "he's just doing it so SCOTUS can strike it down".
    100d chess

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I think we can all agree that voting really hard is the best way to protect our rights
    LOL - I meant this bit:
    Logical, rational, and reasoned debate will not stop the advance of gun control.

Trying to convince, or educate others (including legislators) will not work. Quit trying to prove your point.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Voting is only one portion of the fight. By the time you get to the ballot box, the outcome is usually pre-determined or really close.
    Last edited by Matt Collins; 08-09-2019 at 10:14 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Voting is only one potion of the fight.
    Potions are nice but I prefer armor and weapons.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Secret Ballots as always so we can protect manipulate Citizens Citizen's votes.

''Vote Harder''

GOA sends me alerts to senators etc, that might help, I don't think voting for a 'given' candidate does much unless
    its a sincere Rand or someone like that, otherwise they're crooked fks 'in on it' all of them.

The people of NH were able to back up Gov Chris Sununu, as he vetoed three anti gun bills today.

Dear Anti Federalist,

Our Governor is a man of his word.

Governor Sununu has vetoed all three anti-gun bills that have come to his desk this week despite relentless pressure from the Bloomberg-funded, radical, anti-gun groups in New Hampshire, including a rally/press conference at the State House to bully the Governor into signing three anti-gun bills.

HB 109, “Sell a gun to a friend and go to jail”;

HB 514, “Buy a gun, go home without it”,

HB 564, “Criminal safe schools”;

THANK YOU GOVERNOR CHRIS SUNUNU!

The lefty’s and anti-liberty folk were quick to exploit the tragedies in Ohio and Texas for their own political opportunism. Instead of focusing on real solutions, the left went right for the guns.

Governor Sununu held firm to his word and gave all three bills the BIG FAT RED VETO they deserve, however our work is not done. These bills are not dead until the Veto is sustained.

Your voice was heard, and your calls to the Governor's office let him know that he has your support when he takes a stand for our second amendment rights.

The fight is not over.

The bills are headed back to the legislature and the veto could be overturned by a 2/3 vote. You must make your voice heard again by calling and email your state representative and state senators TODAY. http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/hous...s/default.aspx

Remind your legislator that not one of the measures proposed by these bills would have stopped the hateful events in Ohio or Texas. CRIMINALS do not obey laws, so these changes will only disarm the law abiding citizens of NH. These potential changes would only make it harder for the law abiding to protect themselves and their families. Please remind your legislators that these bills are as logical as punishing all drivers for the actions of a few drunks and drug users who have killed people while
    behind the wheel.

None of the bills will make New Hampshire a safer state.

Call to Action:

1. Call the Governor's office at 271-2121, Thank him for vetoing these
    three anti-gun bills ( HB109, HB514, HB564).

2. Call or email your legislators.
    http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/hous...s/default.aspx

3. Talk to your friends, ask them to call their representatives as well.

==>Talk to your Pro-Second Amendment friends, tell them you’ve called the Governor's office and why, then ask them to call him as well. I would also ask that you share this link so they can sign up for our alerts. NHFirearms.Org

In liberty,
    Paul Marquis
    Vice President - NHFC, Inc. https://www.nhfc-ontarget.org/