Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 117

Thread: None Dare Call it Replacement

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Forced segregation and divisive racist rhetoric is just mass mind control.
    I agree.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We're still waiting for such a demonstration.
    You don't recall how I made a mockery of the idea?

    Review post #10 onward.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  4. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    You don't recall how I made a mockery of the idea?

    Review post #10 onward.
    I recall your utter failure.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  5. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    You don't recall how I made a mockery of the idea?

    Review post #10 onward.
    Saying something is a conspiracy theory is just what the mainstream mafia does to strawman ideas that they cannot refute or goes against their own narrative that they want to promote. It does nothing to add to the discussion other than mock people who hold a different point of view than yours. You need to come up with a better argument than its not real.



  6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  7. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I recall your utter failure.
    You recall how you said the white birth rate dropped because of immigrants, and I posted facts to show that wasn't the case?

    Is that what you mean?

    Should I post the chart again?
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  8. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    You recall how you said the white birth rate dropped because of immigrants, and I posted facts to show that wasn't the case?

    Is that what you mean?

    Should I post the chart again?
    I said it dropped because of leftists which included immigrants and I was right, not only did the leftists who are bringing in the immigrants lower native birth rates but the constant slide farther left caused by immigrants has continued to suppress the native birthrate.

    Your chart was old and failed to distinguish between the native birthrate and the higher birthrate of the immigrants.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  9. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I said it dropped because of leftists which included immigrants and I was right, not only did the leftists who are bringing in the immigrants lower native birth rates but the constant slide farther left caused by immigrants has continued to suppress the native birthrate.

    Your chart was old and failed to distinguish between the native birthrate and the higher birthrate of the immigrants.
    LOL, alright

    Anyone can read this thread.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  10. #68

  11. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    You recall how you said the white birth rate dropped because of immigrants, and I posted facts to show that wasn't the case?

    Is that what you mean?

    Should I post the chart again?
    The reduction in birth rates is an international conspiracy. Its something that was in the UN playbook from 50 years ago.

  12. #70

  13. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yes it is, this also explains the push to normalize every form of sodomy and perversion.
    And divorce and sleeping around with birth control instead of getting married.

    I could go on and on....................................
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  14. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And divorce and sleeping around with birth control instead of getting married.

    I could go on and on....................................
    And unhealthy dietary advice............................................ ...
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  16. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yes it is, this also explains the push to normalize every form of sodomy and perversion.
    Perversion isn't something that came from out of nowhere, its just something that people are more able to discuss. Its been going on for thousands of years atleast. The normilzation of it is political capital. They murdered princess Diana because she was going to spill the beans. If they can normalize it then they can not have to worry about civil unrest in the event that someone does expose them. Its been a form of mind control for a very long time. If they can threaten to expose someone for perversion then they can force people to do what they want. It also allows them to use mind control against the victims in a number of different ways. Originally it was a nepotism and eugenics tool, but its been manipulated for mind control purposees because of the incentives. Mind control is the elites number one tool of keeping their control over every aspect of money and by extension the people.

  17. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Perversion isn't something that came from out of nowhere, its just something that people are more able to discuss. Its been going on for thousands of years atleast. The normilzation of it is political capital. They murdered princess Diana because she was going to spill the beans. If they can normalize it then they can not have to worry about civil unrest in the event that someone does expose them. Its been a form of mind control for a very long time. If they can threaten to expose someone for perversion then they can force people to do what they want. It also allows them to use mind control against the victims in a number of different ways. Originally it was a nepotism and eugenics tool, but its been manipulated for mind control purposees because of the incentives. Mind control is the elites number one tool of keeping their control over every aspect of money and by extension the people.
    AF should have said "popularize", they have been trying to push the rate up so that normal sex and the resultant children get reduced.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  18. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    AF should have said "popularize", they have been trying to push the rate up so that normal sex and the resultant children get reduced.
    That's just one of the side effects. They really don't want to lose their crown. This is something that has been going on since ancient egypt and they probably learned it from sumerians and they probably learned it from an even older culture. They just didn't have printing presses and mass communication networks that long ago so they could keep secrets a lot easier. Questioning the rulers right to rule is something that came out of world war 2 and the birth of America and enterprise capitalism where the consumer is supposed to be king. Its one of the reasons why they want to go to socialism where they can keep their crown and shut down mass communications where only the mainstream mafia has the power to talk to everyone from anywhere in the world. The socialistic model is just a way of installing tyranny because you always run out of other peoples money and always end up resorting to more government power and monopolies on force.

  19. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    That's just one of the side effects. They really don't want to lose their crown. This is something that has been going on since ancient egypt and they probably learned it from sumerians and they probably learned it from an even older culture. They just didn't have printing presses and mass communication networks that long ago so they could keep secrets a lot easier. Questioning the rulers right to rule is something that came out of world war 2 and the birth of America and enterprise capitalism where the consumer is supposed to be king. Its one o fthe reasons why they want to go to socialism where they can keep their crown and shut down mass communications where only the mainstream mafia has the power to talk to everyone from anywhere in the world. The socialistic model is just a way of installing tyranny because you always run out of other peoples money and always end up resorting to more government power and monopolies on force.
    This isn't their first time corrupting a society and causing it to die out and be replaced either.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  20. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    This isn't their first time corrupting a society and causing it to die out and be replaced either.
    That's why it is so predictable and you have books like Atlas Shrugged and 1984 and Brave New World. These people weren't predicting the future they were just looking at the logical conclusions. The society we have now was borne out of necessity in order to win a competition between dualing factions of the same ruling families over control of all of the resources that new technologies allowed us to access. The wars and battles were just family fueds that only the peasants have to fight. The means of winning was by enslaving the most amount of people and controlling the means of production. World War 2 was always going to happen it was just a zerg rush because of the nuclear and fossil fuel and rocket innovations that were conceptualized.

  21. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    You don't recall how I made a mockery of the idea?

    Review post #10 onward.
    You don't consider yourself a portrait of self mockery ?

  22. #79
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  23. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    The reduction in birth rates is an international conspiracy. Its something that was in the UN playbook from 50 years ago.
    Well, it's a more plausible theory than SS's, which requires immigrants to have somehow stifled the white birth rate before they arrived.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken



  24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  25. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Well, it's a more plausible theory than SS's, which requires immigrants to have somehow stifled the white birth rate before they arrived.
    Immigrants are one tool the international cabal uses, I made that clear all along.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  26. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Immigrants are one tool the international cabal uses, I made that clear all along.

    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  27. #83
    For any believers of 'Replacement theory' here, was this then un-Replacement?



    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fchZNW5oMI







    Alexander Acosta Steps Down As Labor Secretary Amid Epstein Controversy
    Jul 12, 2019 - Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta testifies during a House Appropriations Committee hearing on April 3. ... Trump said Acosta had called him early Friday to convey his decision ... He's a Hispanic man; he went to Harvard.".
    https://www.npr.org/2019/07/12/73988...in-controversy

  28. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Well, it's a more plausible theory than SS's, which requires immigrants to have somehow stifled the white birth rate before they arrived in the country.
    Depopulation is a real thing that is affecting lots of countries. The conspiracy is the political rhetoric becomes racially charged to sow discord by disinformation agents roleplaying as white and black racists. The divide and conquer strategy is generational warfare against America. Multinational corporations seem involved and are being controlled by moles from intelligence agents from other countries. This is going to end up becoming a race war instigated by other countries and everyone is too blinded by their own hatred to think rationally revenge over grudges over stuff that happened before anyone tbat is alive now was born. Whites end up recieving the most hate from so many people they are litterally killing themselves and people blame the victim of hate rather than hate because society teaches everyone to hate white people even white people so its socially acceptable hatred and people love to hate others because it makes them feel superior to them and they are incapable of thinking and hating at the same time only 2 percent of people can multitask.

  29. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Depopulation is a real thing that is affecting lots of countries. The conspiracy is the political rhetoric becomes racially charged to sow discord by disinformation agents roleplaying as white and black racists. The divide and conquer strategy is generational warfare against America. Multinational corporations seem involved and are being controlled by moles from intelligence agents from other countries. This is going to end up becoming a race war instigated by other countries and everyone is too blinded by their own hatred to think rationally revenge over grudges over stuff that happened before anyone tbat is alive now was born. Whites end up recieving the most hate from so many people they are litterally killing themselves and people blame the victim of hate rather than hate because society teaches everyone to hate white people even white people so its socially acceptable hatred and people love to hate others because it makes them feel superior to them and they are incapable of thinking and hating at the same time only 2 percent of people can multitask.
    Lower birth rates are, to the extent there's any identifiable cause, the effect of higher incomes.

    Look at Japan; not a white person in sight and they have exactly the same problems.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  30. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Well, it's a more plausible theory than SS's, which requires immigrants to have somehow stifled the white birth rate before they arrived.
    rev3 passing judgement

  31. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Lower birth rates are, to the extent there's any identifiable cause, the effect of higher incomes.

    Look at Japan; not a white person in sight and they have exactly the same problems.
    And what is the problem? Government overspending?

  32. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Lower birth rates are, to the extent there's any identifiable cause, the effect of higher incomes.

    Look at Japan; not a white person in sight and they have exactly the same problems.
    Their population has been robbed and impoverished worse than ours, many of their younger people live in their vehicles because they can't afford rent.

    The primary cause of the west's demographic problem is kleptocracy

    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  34. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Their population has been robbed and impoverished worse than ours, many of their younger people live in their vehicles because they can't afford rent.

    The primary cause of the west's demographic problem is kleptocracy
    Therefore, the mass Hispanic immigration to Japan must be stopped...

    ...or maybe that's not the problem?

    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  35. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Therefore, the mass Hispanic immigration to Japan must be stopped...

    ...or maybe that's not the problem?

    Cyanide can kill or strychnine can kill, it's best to keep either one out of your food and drink.

    Immigrants contribute to the growth of kleptocracy in America, Japan got there without them.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. None Dare Call it Education
    By FrankRep in forum Books & Literature
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 04:32 AM
  2. None Dare Call It Conspiracy
    By Rael in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 07:06 PM
  3. None Dare Call It Conspiracy
    By Truth Warrior in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 10:09 AM
  4. None dare call it Genocide
    By Tina in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 07:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •