Thread: Michael Moore Cancels Gym Membership Over SoulCycle Trump Fundraiser

Michael Moore Cancels Gym Membership Over SoulCycle Trump Fundraiser

Sounds legit....

Michael Moore says has cancelled his gym membership with SoulCycle because its billionaire owner plans to host a fundraiser for President Trump.

Yes, really.

SoulCycle is a fitness company based in NYC that offers indoor cycling workout classes.

Responding to a story from the Daily Beast which confirms that owner Stephen Ross is set to host a Hamptons fundraiser for Trump for which tickets will cost $100,000, Moore made his feelings known to his 6 million followers.

“That’s it! Just cancelled my @SoulCycle membership!” he tweeted.

https://www.newswars.com/michael-moo...mp-fundraiser/
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Its as if he is satiring himself...
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

I'm guessing he wasn't really using it anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

He has a gym membership?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Sometimes all one needs is an excuse to quit.

Meanwhile, SoulCycle gives up hopes of a Michael Moore success story/spokesman deal.

...and the plumper rolls on.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I'm guessing he wasn't really using it anyway.
    What, like a fat man can't use an indoor cycle?

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I doubt that fat faced triple chined, triple foreheaded fat $#@!ing slob was even using the membership in the first place.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

His face has two zip codes.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    What, like a fat man can't use an indoor cycle?
    I didn't say he couldn't use an indoor cycle. I said I doubted he was using it.

Moore should get himself a gastric bypass surgery if he wants to lose weight so bad. He obviously has the money to pay for one. Hopefully he decides to have it done in Mexico. He probably would trust them way more than American doctors.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 08-08-2019 at 03:29 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

He still hasn't given up power has a white man to minorities?

That's it, I'm cancelling my membership.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Nobody gives a $#@! about moore or a soul cycle . LOL .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Nobody gives a $#@! about moore or a soul cycle . LOL .
    Truth
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “That’s it! Just cancelled my @SoulCycle membership!” he tweeted.
    Perhaps SoulCycle's also the name of a grits and fried chicken focused food delivery service.

$#@!ter is cancer.

Self loathing white turd after self loathing white turd.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11