Thread: Gold Hits $1,500 - Permission Granted To Silver to Skyrocket!

Gold Hits $1,500 - Permission Granted To Silver to Skyrocket!

Subscribe to Smaulgld.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But have they launched, or just a temporary jump? Key levels broken?

Ps. Bitchute is not a viable replacement for YouTube if it doesn’t work.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    But have they launched, or just a temporary jump? Key levels broken?

Ps. Bitchute is not a viable replacement for YouTube if it doesn’t work.
    What issues are you having with Bitchute?

Gold broke its resistance at $1375 and is at six year highs . Silver has a long way to go even get close to its 2016 high of $21

Silver at 17 , gold at 1500 . Silver has upside to 20 you would think but who knows
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Silver at 17 , gold at 1500 . Silver has upside to 20 you would think but who knows
    Sounds right to me!

Once gold went to 1440 I knew it was going to 1500 . To celebrate I got out my set of AU55 2 1/2 Gold Indians and laid them on the floor and rolled around on them . I wanted to know what it felt like to be Zippy for a day .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Smaulgld View Post
    What issues are you having with Bitchute?

Gold broke its resistance at $1375 and is at six year highs . Silver has a long way to go even get close to its 2016 high of $21
    Even on the Bitchute platform, videos don’t play for me. Probably a device/configuration issue, but it means that Bitchute is not quite universally compatible. (YouTube does work).

It was crazy how much gold/silver went up at opening. Had to revisit all kinds of investments today. Miners seem to be doing really well. GDX has had some good gains, but as you say, we are just working our way back to where we were.

I’d anticipate a reset to a new stable price range for gold/silver. Not sure where that will be.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Once gold went to 1440 I knew it was going to 1500 . To celebrate I got out my set of AU55 2 1/2 Gold Indians and laid them on the floor and rolled around on them . I wanted to know what it felt like to be Zippy for a day .
    Busted right through your 1500 prediction...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    1501.7 right now . Sweet.
    Do something Danke

Wait until the inevitable China Sovereign Default, and the residual effect on global market. You guys with gold and silver holdings will make out like bandits.

Quote Originally Posted by Leaning Libertarian View Post
    Wait until the inevitable China Sovereign Default, and the residual effect on global market. You guys with gold and silver holdings will make out like bandits.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

If you look at this whole rally going back to last summer, silver has underperformed gold.

This is probably because this rally is happening as we're heading into a recession, with stocks jumpy, risk-off attitudes growing.

Contrast with the pure QE play from the last big rally 09-11 when silver massively outperformed gold.

I'd expect gold to continue to outperform until the Fed fully commits to resuming ZIRP/QE (which they will, sooner or later).

Seems like gold always leads before silver. When John Q. Public eventually wants coins, they can only afford silver.

Gold is mostly traded through funds on the stock market, so the physical gold, if there is any at all behind the transactions, is in gold bars in vaults. Not so many coins.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Seems like gold always leads before silver. When John Q. Public eventually wants coins, they can only afford silver.

Gold is mostly traded through funds on the stock market, so the physical gold, if there is any at all behind the transactions, is in gold bars in vaults. Not so many coins.
    I seriously doubt the physical could be had to back all the paper without further increasing prices . Physical is the only way to go . For people who want paper though I have been selling shares to a bit of Dankes yard . I like to think of it as a community co op . He does not use it most of the week anyway .
    Do something Danke

I seriously doubt the physical could be had to back all the paper without further increasing prices . Physical is the only way to go . For people who want paper though I have been selling shares to a bit of Dankes yard . I like to think of it as a community co op . He does not use it most of the week anyway .
    Some funds claim to have full bullion backing and storage. GLD, PHYS, IAU, etc.

The funds that just track the price don’t have bullion. They may have futures. And with the paper, they have had “failures to deliver” because there is no physical gold backing the paper. (Easily covered up by paying off the people who didn’t get delivery. I.e. “sorry, we have a problem delivering, but we'll pay you 110% of the value of your contract.)

Incidentally, the guaranteed loss on trillions of negative rate bonds now exceeds the storage cost of gold (which is around 0.5% per year).

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.