Thread: Bernie talks gun control on Joe Rogan

Bernie talks gun control on Joe Rogan

I SMH every time I hear the term “assault Weapons”. Bernie talks about Vermont, gun rights and “hunting”.
    So scary on so many levels... and the comment section.

"Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I haven't listened to the podcast yet, but from what I heard apparently it's Rogan asking Bernie how he is going to do what he wants to do, ie free education, free healthcare, and Bernie just keeps saying, "there's no magic solution, joe."

Even when Rogan asks him what he would do differently than Trump on trade, apparently his answer was, "there's no magic solution"
    Last edited by dannno; 08-07-2019 at 12:24 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Even when Rogan asks him what he would do differently than Trump on trade, apparently his answer was, "there's no magic solution"
    That is why I don't think Bernie or any Dem will do well against Trump. Trump has won over the blue collar base. The Dems have no policy on trade or manufacturing. Workers want to build jets, homes, automobiles... All Bernie and friends have to offer is a living wage at Walmart or McDonald's or they'll call you a racist if you disagree.

Bernie Sanders is a authoritarian Communist.

Bernie talks about Vermont, gun rights and “hunting”.
    Bernie respects our 2nd amendment hunting rights
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

He sounds like Obama - There is no magical answer.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I haven't listened to the podcast yet, but from what I heard apparently it's Rogan asking Bernie how he is going to do what he wants to do, ie free education, free healthcare, and Bernie just keeps saying, "there's no magic solution, joe."

In other words, he has no solutions whatsoever and hes just talking out of his ass.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I just wasted about an hour listening to rainbows-n-lollipops with a NY twang..

My take is more of the same, ie; "Government is the solution for too much government."

Sad thing is 90+% will continue to support the stuff-shirt that promises the more government "solution" they find palatable...

Pity.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "If you like your plan, you can keep it." "Nobody's going to take your guns"

Burn feeler spent little time talking about his actions, and how they support his words. Rogan might as well had one of Burnie's children on. Rogan also did not push him very hard at all on the topics - was this a paid advert?

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"