Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The History Of Ethnic Cleansing In The United States

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The History Of Ethnic Cleansing In The United States

Posted without comment.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Without watching the whole video I would say the worst ethnic cleansing that has happened in the United States, by real racists, is the promotion of abortions on the black communities.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Without watching the whole video I would say the worst ethnic cleansing that has happened in the United States, by real racists, is the promotion of abortions on the black communities.
    Watch the whole video. Abortion, as bad as it is, is not ethnic cleansing. Ethnic cleansing is when a group of people are forcibly removed from their community based on their ethnicity. A knock on the door in the middle of the night and being told you and your family have 24 hours to leave your home because you are black and the local white mob has decided no blacks can live in that county anymore is ethnic cleansing. Individuals can choose not to have an abortion. You can't choose not to leave your home when there is a gun in your face. Well...I guess you can choose not to leave but they'll just carry your dead body out later.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Watch the whole video. Abortion, as bad as it is, is not ethnic cleansing. Ethnic cleansing is when a group of people are forcibly removed from their community based on their ethnicity. A knock on the door in the middle of the night and being told you and your family have 24 hours to leave your home because you are black and the local white mob has decided no blacks can live in that county anymore is ethnic cleansing. Individuals can choose not to have an abortion. You can't choose not to leave your home when there is a gun in your face. Well...I guess you can choose not to leave but they'll just carry your dead body out later.
    Actually , Donnay has a valid point, look up Margaret Sanger , and her manifesto.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Actually , Donnay has a valid point, look up Margaret Sanger , and her manifesto.
    I knew about Margaret Sanger before Ron Paul ran the first time. That doesn't change the fact that Donnay is missing the point. You are too apparently. Putting the means for a groups self destruction within its grasp is not ethnic cleansing. Actively removing people at gunpoint is ethnic cleansing.

I knew about Margaret Sanger before Ron Paul ran the first time. That doesn't change the fact that Donnay is missing the point. You are too apparently. Putting the means for a groups self destruction within its grasp is not ethnic cleansing. Actively removing people at gunpoint is ethnic cleansing.
    Anything done with the intent of eliminating an ethnic group is ethnic cleansing.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Lets just call it 3D ethnic cleansing.

I would never do any kind of ethic cleansing. Only people $#@!ed in the head would do that.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I would never do any kind of ethic cleansing. Only people $#@!ed in the head would do that.
    But yet here they are, right on RPF, cheering on the mass arrests, concentration camps, expansion of the big government police state, and all the other trappings of trump's ethnic cleansing program. Even worse, by allowing it in the first place, the site owners and mods actually condone these people's sickness.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    But yet here they are, right on RPF, cheering on the mass arrests, concentration camps, expansion of the big government police state, and all the other trappings of trump's ethnic cleansing program. Even worse, by allowing it in the first place, the site owners and mods actually condone these people's sickness.
    Hyperbole and guilt by association all in one post.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

By all means, let's keep the comedy rolling! Let's hear from the trumpettes and shylls how great ethnic cleansing is!
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

By all means, let's keep the comedy rolling! Let's hear from the trumpettes and shylls how great ethnic cleansing is!

Concentration camps.

Banned

Blog Entries
    It's not a concentration camp if all you have to do to get out is go back home, retard.

Mass arresting who? Non Americans, well $#@!ing good.

Ethnic cleansing program? Christ, the TDS is real.

Concentration camps? Ah, I can already tell you have let the MSM brainwash you, dismissed.

Banned

Blog Entries
    https://imgur.com/gallery/DFQzSDv

XDDDD

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    To be fair, I didn't watch the whole video but The History Of Ethnic Cleansing In The United States should include something about the Native Americans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    +rep! And I'll take that a step further and say that if ethnic cleansing ever starts again in this country I will stand with the oppressed regardless of the ethnicity of the oppressed or the oppressor.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    To be fair, I didn't watch the whole video but The History Of Ethnic Cleansing In The United States should include something about the Native Americans.
    True. Of course some libertarians like Ayn Rand made the false argument that what happened to the Natives didn't matter because they had no concept of property rights. I've seen that BS argument advance here too. (Some tribes absolutely had property rights! But that didn't matter. Just because a group decides to collectively own hunting grounds doesn't give the right for some other group to by force take it.)

But what makes what happened to blacks unique is that it happened to a group that had played by "Americas rules" and had acquired deeds to the land either through homesteading or purchases. Property rights don't mean squat if you lack the personal firepower and man power to back them up and if the government is rogue as the pre civil rights era south tended to be.

+rep! And I'll take that a step further and say that if ethnic cleansing ever starts again in this country I will stand with the oppressed regardless of the ethnicity of the oppressed or the oppressor.
    I'll see you on the line then, because make no mistake, we are the next targets.

In this post and the Civil War post, you make very valid points with which I don't disagree.

In fact, my whole argument is based on the fact that what you said is true.

I'm not willing to live under the same conditions, which is what the Bolshevik/Jacobin left has planned for white freedom folks and anybody who is a fellow traveler.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

And I'll take that a step further and say that if ethnic cleansing ever starts again in this country I will stand with the oppressed regardless of the ethnicity of the oppressed or the oppressor.
    I’ll stand with you.

Except that it is happening. What happened to all the people displaced by the Titans and the Sounds? Those people were mostly poor and black, living on their own property. They were displaced and weren’t paid enough money to go buy homes anywhere else.

This is precisely why Carol Swain should be in the runoff for mayor.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I’ll stand with you.

Except that it is happening. What happened to all the people displaced by the Titans and the Sounds? Those people were mostly poor and black, living on their own property. They were displaced and weren’t paid enough money to go buy homes anywhere else.

This is precisely why Carol Swain should be in the runoff for mayor.
    I voted for her. But she got beat out by big money. Shame really.

How so? Do tell!

Posted without comment.

Why not comment and what does this have to do with today?

Quote Originally Posted by CoastieInColorado View Post
    Why not comment and what does this have to do with today?
    I posted it for people to draw their own conclusions based on the documented history. And what does it have to do with today? Everything when it comes to race. (Some) white people talk about "we just want to be left alone?" Blacks tried to do that. And wealth is based on land. A people dispossessed of land has nothing. While all blacks didn't lose their land, many did.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I posted it for people to draw their own conclusions based on the documented history. And what does it have to do with today? Everything when it comes to race. (Some) white people talk about "we just want to be left alone?" Blacks tried to do that. And wealth is based on land. A people dispossessed of land has nothing. While all blacks didn't lose their land, many did.
    So, after all that and we elected a black president twice. Blacks are free to be as racist to anyone and everyone they want, with absolutely zero consequences. Blacks enjoy affirmative action in jobs and college to this day.

Blacks also have something they never had before in this country-and that's the overwhelming support of the now thoroughly guilted white population, which would prevent any future "ethnic cleansing" of blacks, get back down out of the clouds please with this bull$#@!, as it serves no purpose but to further divide.

Quote Originally Posted by CoastieInColorado View Post
    So, after all that and we elected a black president twice. Blacks are free to be as racist to anyone and everyone they want, with absolutely zero consequences. Blacks enjoy affirmative action in jobs and college to this day.

Blacks also have something they never had before in this country-and that's the overwhelming support of the now thoroughly guilted white population, which would prevent any future "ethnic cleansing" of blacks, get back down out of the clouds please with this bull$#@!, as it serves no purpose but to further divide.
    Ummm....what did anything you just write have to do with anything I just wrote? As for blacks being racist with no consequences, tell that to the Somalian police officer who is in prison for doing to a white woman what police in the country get away with routinely for doing to black people.

Ummm....what did anything you just write have to do with anything I just wrote? As for blacks being racist with no consequences, tell that to the Somalian police officer who is in prison for doing to a white woman what police in the country get away with routinely for doing to black people.

It has everything to do with it, you seem to be suggesting there's an ethnic cleansing coming about for blacks in the near future, I disagree and see the reverse coming.

And what I said about racism without consequence is NOT comparable to that cop, are you being serious right now? Typical "Y'all were racist first, so oh well" cop out childish bull$#@! excuse.You do realize blacks are more likely to be killed BY OTHER BLACK COPS, right? There is no systemic police racism, you just happen to commit most of the crime in the country, therefore more police contact. This isn't hard.

"Ethnic cleansing" has a lot of undeserved negative connotation I think.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast