Thread: Google seeks to meddle into 2020 elections to derail Trump – former employee

Google seeks to meddle into 2020 elections to derail Trump – former employee

Tech giant Google is plotting to meddle into the 2020 US presidential election to make sure President Donald Trump doesn’t win, a former employee has claimed, accusing the company of persecuting conservatives within its ranks.

Former Google engineer Kevin Cernekee sounded the alarm over the tech giant’s alleged plans to intervene into the upcoming presidential election. Trump’s win back in 2016 made the corporate executives to throw a tantrum and vow to derail his potential re-election.

“When President Trump won in 2016, Google executives went on stage right away and cried – literal tears streaming down their faces. They vowed that it would never happen again and they want to use all the power and resources they have to control the flow of information to the public and make sure that Trump losesin 2020,” Cernekee told morning news show ‘Fox & Friends’ Monday.

https://www.rt.com/usa

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesea View Post
    Tech giant Google is plotting to meddle into the 2020 US presidential election to make sure President Donald Trump doesn’t win, a former employee has claimed, accusing the company of persecuting conservatives within its ranks.

Former Google engineer Kevin Cernekee sounded the alarm over the tech giant’s alleged plans to intervene into the upcoming presidential election. Trump’s win back in 2016 made the corporate executives to throw a tantrum and vow to derail his potential re-election.

“When President Trump won in 2016, Google executives went on stage right away and cried – literal tears streaming down their faces. They vowed that it would never happen again and they want to use all the power and resources they have to control the flow of information to the public and make sure that Trump losesin 2020,” Cernekee told morning news show ‘Fox & Friends’ Monday.

https://www.rt.com/usa
    If Trump doesn't back away from gun control he will derail his own re-election.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

A former Google engineer who claims he has been blacklisted by the tech giant says he believes the company will try to influence the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.
    Solid proof that the company has firm plans. "I believe". https://www.foxnews.com/media/fired-...-trump-to-lose

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-05-2019 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Solid proof that the company has firm plans. "I believe they could". https://www.foxnews.com/media/fired-...-trump-to-lose

Quote Originally Posted by https://www.vox.com/2019/7/25/8930616/senate-intelligence-report-GOOGLE-50-states

New Senate Intelligence report shows “extensive” Russia 2016 Google 2020 election interference
    It also notes that Russia Google targeted voting systems in all 50 states.
    I can see it all now. A big investigation, fines, and jail sentences. America will be great again.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    I can see it all now. A big investigation, fines, and jail sentences. America will be great again.
    and FIRE that CEO Sundar Punchai from the job.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    If Trump doesn't back away from gun control he will derail his own re-election.
    This... and then the Right side will be crying foul on Google for the years to follow like how the Left cries Russia even though they ran the most unelectable candidate while at the same time disenfranchising the rest of their base during the DNC primary with screwing over Ole’ Bernie.

https://twitter.com/vidzette/status/1161637299953774592

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In what appears to be a huge victory for Google employees who don't ascribe to the ultra-liberal Silicon Valley monoculture, the National Labor Relations Board has reached a settlement with Google over complaints that the search giant punishes employees for speaking out on political and workplace issues that don't comport with the company's agenda.
    The settlement, which was reportedly approved by an agency director this week, according to WSJ, comes in response to a pair of complaints filed by conservative employees about how the company handles workplace dissent.
    One complainant, former engineer Kevin Cernekee, claims he was fired for expressing his right-leaning political views on an internal company message board (Google, for what it's worth, claims he was fired for "misusing company equipment")

Last month, President Trump tweeted his support for Cernekee, whose complaint became a cause celebre among conservatives.
    .@sundarpichai of Google was in the Oval Office working very hard to explain how much he liked me, what a great job the Administration is doing, that Google was not involved with China’s military, that they didn’t help Crooked Hillary over me in the 2016 Election, & that they...
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 6, 2019
    ... are NOT planning to illegally subvert the 2020 Election despite all that has been said to the contrary. It all sounded good until I watched Kevin Cernekee, a Google engineer, say terrible things about what they did in 2016 and that they want to “Make sure that Trump losses...
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 6, 2019
    Fortunately for Google, the settlement is little more than a slap on the wrist: the company won't need to admit wrongdoing as part of the settlement, and the NLRB isn't requiring Google to reinstate Cernekee with back pay, as he had requested.
    As part of the settlement, Google will be required to inform its employees that they are free to speak to the media about working conditions, wages and other work-related issues. The company will also be required to withdraw its final warning letter to Cernekee, which claimed he had violated a clause in the company's code of conduct requiring employees to "respect each other" in his message-board postings.
    The other complainant is a current Google employee who claims he was punished for sharing "unflattering opinions" about a Google executive on Facebook.
    According to WSJ, right-leaning Google employees have long maintained that expressing their beliefs can make them "lepers" among their fellow Googlers, as well as to the company's hiring managers. Some left-leaning employees, meanwhile, have complained that the company retaliated against them for raising concerns about YouTube's hate speech policies.
    Google has long maintained that its company culture encourages open debate. Now, it's being held accountable to ensure that this is, in fact, the case.

https://www.zerohedge.com/technology...olitical-views
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment