Thread: Rand Paul Has Surgery For Attack-Loses Part of Lung !

Rand Paul Has Surgery For Attack-Loses Part of Lung !

From his Twitter
    "Unfortunately, I will have to limit my August activities. Part of my lung damaged by the 2017 assault had to be removed by surgery this weekend. The doctors, nurses, & staff at Vanderbilt University Medical Center were great. I should be able to return to the Senate in September"

That punk only got 30 days in jail for this, what a travesty of justice.
    I bet if somebody assaulted AOC in New York they would get some major jail time.
    Last edited by ProBlue33; 08-05-2019 at 09:46 AM.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Both senators from KY are out with rather serious injuries. This is just begging for a conspiracy theory... but I of course wouldn't do such a thing and attract the FBI's attention.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    Both senators from KY are out with rather serious injuries. This is just begging for a conspiracy theory... but I of course wouldn't do such a thing and attract the FBI's attention.
    Interesting thought, if a few more GOP senators get "injured" the congress might jump on impeachment taking a shot that the senate might convict because some of Trumps supporters are not their to vote for him.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

THANK YOU RAND
    YOU ARE GIVING IT ALL!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    THANK YOU RAND
    YOU ARE GIVING IT ALL!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!
    YES
    Do something Danke

So Rand survives not one but two Bolshevik assassination attempts.

But white supremacists are the only ones committing violence.

Nah, nvm...
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So Rand survives not one but two Bolshevik assassination attempts.

But white supremacists are the only ones committing violence.

Nah, nvm...
    The MSM uses this shootings as justification to go after white people.

Ron must be fuming

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    The MSM uses this shootings as justification to go after white people.
    They are terrible people and you can even see in their faces they know what they're spouting out is stupid bull$#@!. A white newscaster forced to talk $#@! about white people 24/7. One of their commie satan-worshipping retards commit a crime and they try to spin it off as a right wing racist.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    They are terrible people and you can even see in their faces they know what they're spouting out is stupid bull$#@!. A white newscaster forced to talk $#@! about white people 24/7. One of their commie satan-worshipping retards commit a crime and they try to spin it off as a right wing racist.
    Every time they talk $#@!, they create 100 more.

Blowback.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Every time they talk $#@!, they create 100 more.

Blowback.
    The gov won't do anything about the media, because too big to jail. CNN had a feminazi guest speaking about how the shooter was angry he lost his white privilege - a house, pretty wife, kids, etc and now it's harder for white males to compete in society or some other weirdo wet dream. What a raving lunatic.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    The gov won't do anything about the media, because too big to jail. CNN had a feminazi guest speaking about how the shooter was angry he lost his white privilege - a house, pretty wife, kids, etc and now it's harder for white males to compete in society or some other weirdo wet dream. What a raving lunatic.
    The Bolsheviks and Jacobins have made it clear that there will be no place for white people in the future, as race has replaced class in the Marxist canon of ideology.

How that squares with them, being mostly lily white themselves, is uncertain.

Regardless, this is what they have put in motion.

They will more than likely be successful, but there will be pushback...and this is just the start.

Doesn't really matter that Rand is a senator or even our senator but its a complete shame that anybody only receives 30 days for putting another human in the hospital, near death and losing part of their lung.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Well, that sucks.
    Heal quick, Rand.

I said it was attempted murder and it was.

The scumbag should have gotten the death penalty, as a doctor he knew very well how to try and cause fatal injuries.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I said it was attempted murder and it was.

The scumbag should have gotten the death penalty, as a doctor he knew very well how to try and cause fatal injuries.
    Kinda hard to prosecute for the death penalty if someone didn't die, dontcha think? Rand was awarded over a half million in a civil suit. Hopefully the douchebag is left to live on the streets, but more than likely after things quit down his handlers will funnel him some ducats.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Kinda hard to prosecute for the death penalty if someone didn't die, dontcha think?
    My opinion of what he deserved is not the same as my opinion of what prosecutors could prove, they probably would have had to settle for life imprisonment because proving he had the medical knowledge to kill doesn't actually prove an intent to kill and therefore shouldn't allow the death penalty to actually be handed down by the court.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Rand was awarded over a half million in a civil suit. Hopefully the douchebag is left to live on the streets, but more than likely after things quit down his handlers will funnel him some ducats.
    And that's why he deserved the death penalty and should have been given a life sentence.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It should have been attempted murder charges and he should have had to pay restitution and a lot of time in jail.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

A deranged Democrat ‘protestor’ broadcast a live stream tonight on Facebook outside of Mitch McConnell’s Kentucky home.

It appears that the protest, which closely resembles harassment, was inspired by Democrat politicians’ targeting of Mitch McConnell to pass far reaching gun control.

The woman can be heard on the video hoping that someone would “just stab the motherf*cker in the heart,” in apparent reference to Mitch McConnell.
    Earlier in the clip, the same woman cracks wise about Rand Paul’s life threatening injuries suffered at the hands of a Democrat neighbor.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/just-s...cconnell-home/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Doesn't really matter that Rand is a senator or even our senator but its a complete shame that anybody only receives 30 days for putting another human in the hospital, near death and losing part of their lung.
    Ya, this. It's almost like there's a bias, or something.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Ya, this. It's almost like there's a bias, or something.
    I do believe the sentencing terms are left up to a judge, could've been one that didn't like conservatives.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

Dear Friend,
    Thanks to friends and supporters across Kentucky wishing me a speedy recovery.

As most of you know, I had a portion of lung that was damaged in the 2017 assault surgically removed last week. My recovery is coming along, and I hope to be able to appear publicly soon.

I also will be hosting another live telephone townhall event in the near future and hope you’ll participate. To sign up to be notified of the next event, you can visit paul.senate.gov/live .

Lastly, I wanted to remind you that my office is always here to help. Navigating the massive federal bureaucracy doesn't rank high on many people's list of fun activities. It can be confusing, frustrating, and downright overwhelming. But Kentuckians don't have to face this challenge alone. My office has a proven track record of helping Kentuckians untangle red tape, get results, and resolve long-standing concerns.

We are always ready to help with matters involving federal government agencies and programs, including:

Veterans' benefits;
    Social Security and Medicare benefits;
    Federal tax matters and the Internal Revenue Service;
    Immigration matters;
    Passports;
    Federal worker injury compensation;
    Military academy nominations;
    Federal student loans; and
    Replacing lost or damaged documents such as VA records and military medals and records.

So if you live in Kentucky and need help with these and other issues with federal agencies and programs, please don't hesitate to contact us by visiting my website at www.paul.senate.gov or calling my Bowling Green office at (270) 782-8303.

One of my staff members will be more than happy to assist you!

Stay in Touch with Dr. Paul

You can stay up to date on my latest news and activities by visiting my Senate website, www.paul.senate.gov , or my official Facebook and Twitter pages. You can watch my Senate floor speeches and press interviews at my YouTube channel HERE , and you can sign up to be notified about my telephone townhall events HERE .

Warm Regards,

Rand having some complications from lung surgery

"fluid on the lung"
    Paul cancels appearance citing complication from surgery
    By Associated Press - Tuesday, August 27, 2019

PADUCAH, Ky. (AP) - U.S. Sen. Rand Paul is slowing his return to public activities due to a complication from lung surgery early this month.

WPSD-TV reports the Kentucky Republican canceled an appearance Wednesday at the Paducah Rotary Club. His spokeswoman, Kelsey Cooper, said Paul developed fluid on the lung and his doctor asked him not to travel.

Paul underwent lung surgery at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tennessee, in early August. He has said the procedure stemmed from injuries suffered when a neighbor tackled him while he was doing yard work at his Kentucky home in late 2017.

Initially, most of Paul’s August travel plans were canceled, but he began attending events again a couple of weeks ago and had a handful of appearances set for the rest of the month.
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ication-from-s

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    "fluid on the lung"
    Get well soon and may GOD bless you Rand.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Get well Rand!
    We need you
    And thank you
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Rene "Bernie Bro" Boucher got off real easy while Rand is still suffering from the unprovoked attack.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

I heard it had something to do with a yard debris dispute.