Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump Promises Action After Weekend Shootings in Ohio and Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    Some republicans are coming out in favor of 'red flag' gun laws now
    I am seeing that as well. Even at work this morning a couple of "republicans" said that something must be done and they will support trump on anything that he can recommend.

What democrats can not accomplish, insert "republican". It is pathetic.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    More lies and insults.

I never opposed rallies, I opposed rallies to no purpose and opposition to improvements combined with a failure to do anything substantial to achieve the perfection he demands.

But you and he are just here to misdirect and hobble the movement so of course you jump in to agree with him and attack me.
    What movement is that? The Great Swordsmyth Movement?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Now a days the future freedoms of ones posterity is less important than the freedom today to insert what one wants into ones posterior.
    That is a lie.
    @Brian4Liberty, devil keeps spreading this lie.
    I will report violations of the forum rules to the forum staff when they are egregious enough.

You should remember that.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I am seeing that as well. Even at work this morning a couple of "republicans" said that something must be done and they will support trump on anything that he can recommend.

What democrats can not accomplish, insert "republican". It is pathetic.
    And if you oppose it "you just want people to die".
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Now a days the future freedoms of ones posterity is less important than the freedom today to insert what one wants into ones posterior.
    That is a lie.
    @Brian4Liberty, devil keeps spreading this lie.
    I will report violations of the forum rules to the forum staff when they are egregious enough.

You should remember that.

Trump condemns ‘racism, bigotry and white supremacy’

President Donald Trump on Monday condemned “racism, bigotry and white supremacy” in the wake of two mass shootings over the weekend that left 29 dead and dozens more injured.

He backed so-called red-flag laws that enable guns to be removed from high-risk individuals, called for mass shooters to be given the death penalty and vowed to address radicalization through the internet and social media.
    He did not mention his prior call for background checks — an overwhelmingly popular gun control measure that has already passed the Democrat-controlled House — in his roughly 10-minute speech.
    Americans are “outraged and sickened by this monstrous evil, the cruelty, the hatred, the malice, the bloodshed and the terror,” Trump said.
    “Hate has no place in America … hatred warps the mind, ravages the heart and devours the soul,” Trump said.

The possibilities are endless, in keeping with the NEW site mission, we could have a pre-crime minority report forum. How about a see something say something forum. A simple change in the text of the Liberty forums could re-name the Liberty forums to something like Ending Liberty to save Liberty (that's got a nice ring to it). Let's hear some more ideas.
    ClydeCoulter on the Liberty Movement:
    Yeah, they'll argue over roads and religion, but there are certain themes that bind, among those are freedom and the search for truth and justice.

Loyalists gonna loyal.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    The possibilities are endless, in keeping with the NEW site mission, we could have a pre-crime minority report forum. How about a see something say something forum (we could call it ESPY). A simple change in the text of the Liberty forums could re-name the Liberty forums to something like Ending Liberty to save Liberty (that's got a nice ring to it). Let's hear some more ideas.
    @TheTexan?
    Last edited by Cap; 08-05-2019 at 09:51 AM.
    Yeah, they'll argue over roads and religion, but there are certain themes that bind, among those are freedom and the search for truth and justice.

Loyalists gonna loyal.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    The covert movement toward world government under the cover of the fabulous two-party system that's served us all so very, very well.

It's really kind of obvious when rallies of actual people are decried as "no purpose" but ivory towers writing words on paper is "real progress".

Any way, so Trump is indeed calling for red flags laws (recent FBI "leaked memo" about conspiracy theorists being domestic terrorists is pure coincidence, of course) and as-yet-unspecified tighter background checks. Collective +rep for posters that accurately predicted it yesterday. Remember that back in Nazi Germany, the SS (ahem) didn't monitor people for compliance. They couldn't. They relied on brainwashing the populous, via false flags and propaganda, to monitor each other and "see something, say something".
    Last edited by devil21; 08-06-2019 at 02:24 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    The covert movement toward world government under the cover of the fabulous two-party system that's served us all so very, very well.

It's really kind of obvious when rallies of actual people are decried as "no purpose" but ivory towers writing words on paper is "real progress".

Any way, so Trump is indeed calling for red flags laws (recent FBI "leaked memo" about conspiracy theorists being domestic terrorists is pure coincidence, of course) and as-yet-unspecified tighter background checks. Collective +rep for posters that accurately predicted it yesterday. Remember that back in Nazi Germany, the SS (ahem) didn't monitor people for compliance. They couldn't. They relied on brainwashing the populous to monitor each other and "see something, say something".
    Bless you brother, I hope you are not coming down with something.

Loyalists gonna loyal.

Any way, so Trump is indeed calling for red flags laws (recent FBI "leaked memo" about conspiracy theorists being domestic terrorists is pure coincidence, of course) and as-yet-unspecified tighter background checks. Collective +rep for posters that accurately predicted it yesterday. Remember that back in Nazi Germany, the SS (ahem) didn't monitor people for compliance. They couldn't. They relied on brainwashing the populous to monitor each other and "see something, say something".

There used to be a time when we "Followed the Money". Now when threads are made to that affect, they are simply ignored and/or quickly bumped to the bottom.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    I think it would be best if forums such as this one were required to use a real name, with a verified photo ID. Like Facebook.

It would make it SO much easier to report people and/or get them fired from their jobs for their comments here.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Remember that quote when he eventually starts attempting to demonize the people of PR.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I think it would be best if forums such as this one were required to use a real name, with a verified photo ID. Like Facebook.

It would make it SO much easier to report people and/or get them fired from their jobs for their comments here.
    Another step in the right direction. Oh, did you get my last +rep? I owe you a bunch.

Loyalists gonna loyal.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

Dont you know, anonymous discussion boards are breeding grounds for terrorists!

Rallies by themselves accomplish nothing, laws that stop people from being arrested for carrying guns DO.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Anyone Speaking The Facts:

Comrade SwordShill's Response

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Anyone Speaking The Facts:

Comrade SwordShill's Response

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Rallies by themselves accomplish nothing
    By all means discourage activism, after all, we wouldn't want to end up like PR!
    Isn't trump doing a great job at cutting regulations?
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

They are saying that the shooter used a pistol brace as a legal loophole to avoid short barreled rifle laws.

I wonder if Donald Trump will EO pistol braces to be classified as stocks turning thousands of people into potential felons overnight?

And then I wonder if the Trump apologists will have the balls to come here, of all places, to pontificate that pistol braces are just stupid firearm accessories and that you can still own a SBR (if you get your tax stamp and sheriff's approval).
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rallies by themselves accomplish nothing, laws that stop people from being arrested for carrying guns DO.
    Gee, you think maybe it's rallies that pressure legislators into taking those kinds of actions? Politicians love their officeholder status more than they love any ideological platform. Reminding them that they can and will be voted out, via rallies and actual action, is how that is accomplished. Sitting on ass is not.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    By all means discourage activism, after all, we wouldn't want to end up like PR!
    Isn't trump doing a great job at cutting regulations?

Gee, you think maybe it's rallies that pressure legislators into taking those kinds of actions? Politicians love their officeholder status more than they love any ideological platform. Reminding them that they can and will be voted out, via rallies and actual action, is how that is accomplished. Sitting on ass is not.
    I never said not to rally, PAF said a bill that restored the right to carry to many people was bad because it wasn't perfect, if you rally and oppose bills that make progress but are not perfect you aren't doing any good.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I never said not to rally, PAF said a bill that restored the right to carry to many people was bad because it wasn't perfect, if you rally and oppose bills that make progress but are not perfect you aren't doing any good.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iuYLJ52JHX.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	6852

What I said was, "It is up to each and every one of us to defend and protect our Natural Rights - NOT politicians and ridiculous bills that raise the age to 21 in exchange for something else."

Nowhere in the Bill of Rights is age mentioned. What's next once people are conditioned that legislation overrides the Bill of Rights, raise the age to 25?

Every time "compromise" is entertained with politicians/bureaucrats/leftists, you can bet 10 to 1 that more loss of rights will occur. I think it is well past time to take a concrete stand and quit taking $#@!.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iuYLJ52JHX.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	6852

What I said was, "It is up to each and every one of us to defend and protect our Natural Rights - NOT politicians and ridiculous bills that raise the age to 21 in exchange for something else."
    You keep misrepresenting what the bill does.
    Currently NOBODY can carry without a permit, the bill allows people 21 and older to carry without a permit and people 18-21 can still get a permit.
    It's not ideal but it is a big improvement.

Nowhere in the Bill of Rights is age mentioned. What's next once people are conditioned that legislation overrides the Bill of Rights, raise the age to 25?
    I agree but you would rather have everyone be treated like criminals instead of moving things in the right direction.

Every time "compromise" is entertained with politicians/bureaucrats/leftists, you can bet 10 to 1 that more loss of rights will occur. I think it is well past time to take a concrete stand and quit taking $#@!.
    It's not a compromise to move things in the right direction, nothing was given up in the wrong direction.

If a bill can be passed to remove all restrictions I'm all for that but donn't oppose bills that move things in the right direction or we will NEVER get what you want.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You keep misrepresenting what the bill does.
    Currently NOBODY can carry without a permit, the bill allows people 21 and older to carry without a permit and people 18-21 can still get a permit.
    It's not ideal but it is a big improvement.

I agree but you would rather have everyone be treated like criminals instead of moving things in the right direction.

It's not a compromise to move things in the right direction, nothing was given up in the wrong direction.

If a bill can be passed to remove all restrictions I'm all for that but donn't oppose bills that move things in the right direction or we will NEVER get what you want.
    Specifying an age requirement certainly does move things on the wrong direction.

The ONLY bill that I would support is a bill that would eliminate all other bills - except for the 2nd Amendment Bill contained in the Bill of Rights.

We need more people like me. And my cuzros down in Pittsburgh.

With current events, and all of the gun-toters throughout this country, perhaps the gun-toters will wake up out of their stupor.

Your way takes us backward. Just what the corrupt politicians/leftists want. That way precedent will be established and they can offer another stupid bill down the road. Like I said, raise the age to 25 or some other stupid crap.

Don't you defend and protect your own Natural Rights? It doesn't appear that you do, considering what you type.

Specifying an age requirement certainly does move things on the wrong direction.

The ONLY bill that I would support is a bill that would eliminate all other bills - except for the 2nd Amendment Bill contained in the Bill of Rights.

We need more people like me. And my cuzros down in Pittsburgh.

With current events, and all of the gun-toters throughout this country, perhaps the gun-toters will wake up out of their stupor.

Your way takes us backward. Just what the corrupt politicians/leftists want. That way precedent will be established and they can offer another stupid bill down the road. Like I said, raise the age to 25 or some other stupid crap.

Don't you defend and protect your own Natural Rights? It doesn't appear that you do, considering what you type.
    How many times do I have to tell you that NOBODY is allowed to carry without a permit right now?
    More people allowed to carry without a permit = progress in the right direction, it doesn't set ANY new precedents because the current precedent is that the state can prohibit anyone or everyone from carrying without a permit.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

How many times do I have to tell you that NOBODY is allowed to carry without a permit right now?
    More people allowed to carry without a permit = progress in the right direction, it doesn't set ANY new precedents because the current precedent is that the state can prohibit anyone or everyone from carrying without a permit.
    Nobody?

I carry the 2nd Amendment in my shoulder-holster. Granted I have been harassed a couple of times, but the message is becoming crystal clear. Maybe that's why more people are "allowed" nowadays.

Nobody?

I carry the 2nd Amendment in my shoulder-holster. Granted I have been harassed a couple of times, but the message is becoming crystal clear. Maybe that's why more people are "allowed" nowadays.
    You can ignore the law but most people won't and right now the law in Ohio prohibits ANYONE from carrying without a permit, the new law is a very big improvement.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You can ignore the law but most people won't and right now the law in Ohio prohibits ANYONE from carrying without a permit, the new law is a very big improvement.
    I do a LOT of activism in Ohio, just like I do here. It's just right over the "border".

Swordsmyth, a serious question that you don't have to answer on the forum... do you get out at all? Are you politically active in your community?

I do a LOT of activism in Ohio, just like I do here. It's just right over the "border".

Swordsmyth, a serious question that you don't have to answer on the forum... do you get out at all? Are you politically active in your community?
    I do get out and I do a little politicking from time to time.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I do get out and I do a little politicking from time to time.
    What about in areas of "civil disobedience", alone or in groups?

Do you coordinate Constitution Picnic Events for the kids and community at your local park?

Do you work gun shows each month, set up tables with material and discuss with people?

Do you go to biker bars for hot-wings and talk with the hard core folks about Rights and the political environment? They usually conceal/open carry and are good folks to start with.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I can't answer for other folks, but for me, well, basically anything.

EO banning magazines.

"Red Flag" law.

Bans on certain rifles.

You name it...The Drunken Monkey set a goddamn dangerous precedent on the bump stock ban, and it's going to bite us square in the ass.

That's what I see coming: regulatory fatwas dunned onto the everfucked people by Executive Order.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast