Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump Deputy AG Rosenstein on recent mass shootings: “white terrorism” is more precise

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    "How DARE you question the party line propaganda, calling these obviously staged attacks "False flags"! Off to the gulag with you!"

Seriously though, this is frightening. The powers that be are really ramping up this racially baiting terror attacks to 11 these past 3 years. Drip, drip, drip, until they get the public emotionally exhausted and beg for guns to be confiscated and blame all of the evils on whitey.

The left has made its decision, it will keep turning up the heat until we surrender or civil war breaks out.

If Trump does the right things he can improve our chances in the coming civil war but nobody can stop it now, delay? maybe, stop? NO.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    What about the guy who appointed him, is he also Deep State?

Trump condemns ‘racism, bigotry and white supremacy’

Or he's not DS and you stand with Trump in his condemnation of 'racism, bigotry and white supremacy'?
    Do you support "racism, bigotry and white supremacy"?

Those things are bad, the only problem is when people claim things are those that are not.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Can u imagine the drama that would have engulfed this site had this been said by an Obama white house official.
    To be fair, MAGA has also been more pro-gun control than Obama in practice ( and allegedly has not built any new Wall since Obama left)

Now NYT seems to be making it a regular term and does not even bother to use quotes to cite the term:

White Terrorism Shows ‘Stunning’ Parallels to Islamic State’s Rise

A neighborhood in Raqqa, Syria, once controlled by the Islamic State. White nationalism is following a path eerily similar to that of jihadism under the Islamic StateCreditCreditIvor Prickett for The New York Times

By Max Fisher

• Aug. 5, 2019

Many scholars of terrorism see worrying similarities between the rise of the Islamic State and that of white nationalist terrorism, seen most recently in the carnage in El Paso, Tex.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/05/w...macy-isis.html

How it is that people who are talking like this have positions with a GOP President?

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    How it is that people who are talking like this have positions with a GOP President?
    He only selects the best.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Can u imagine the drama that would have engulfed this site had this been said by an Obama white house official.
    True. Which is why Obama couldn't do that. Can you imagine the drama that would have engulfed left leaning sites if Bush or Trump had destroyed Libya? It's why Clinton had to push through NAFTA over the objections of his trade union backers. And Clinton, the "first black president", lobbied for and signed the Republican crime bill. Every president betrays his base at some point.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    "How DARE you question the party line propaganda, calling these obviously staged attacks "False flags"! Off to the gulag with you!"

Seriously though, this is frightening. The powers that be are really ramping up this racially baiting terror attacks to 11 these past 3 years. Drip, drip, drip, until they get the public emotionally exhausted and beg for guns to be confiscated and blame all of the evils on whitey.

If it's a false flag, Trump is in on it. Put the dots together. In 2002 Trump called for an assault weapons ban. After being elected president he became the first president ever to ban a gun accessory by executive order. A few weeks ago the Trump administration stated that it would renew federal executions. Right after this shooting Trump announced the death penalty for mass shooters. Trump is now pushing for a national "red flag" law, which is really a gun confiscation law. Sorry @dannno, and @Swordsmyth, but all the signs point to you being betrayed. And I predicted that would happen. Do not trust anyone who's main currency is fear. Ron Paul did not run on fear. He ran on hope. And not that fake Obama "hopey changey" crap, but hope that if we fix the fundamentals, this American ship can right itself.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    True. Which is why Obama couldn't do that. Can you imagine the drama that would have engulfed left leaning sites if Bush or Trump had destroyed Libya? It's why Clinton had to push through NAFTA over the objections of his trade union backers. And Clinton, the "first black president", lobbied for and signed the Republican crime bill. Every president betrays his base at some point.
    GOOD point. It seems like the deep state found the right candidate for the agenda this round. Well played deep state

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If it's a false flag, Trump is in on it. Put the dots together. In 2002 Trump called for an assault weapons ban. After being elected president he became the first president ever to ban a gun accessory by executive order. A few weeks ago the Trump administration stated that it would renew federal executions. Right after this shooting Trump announced the death penalty for mass shooters. Trump is now pushing for a national "red flag" law, which is really a gun confiscation law. Sorry @dannno, and @Swordsmyth, but all the signs point to you being betrayed. And I predicted that would happen. Do not trust anyone who's main currency is fear. Ron Paul did not run on fear. He ran on hope. And not that fake Obama "hopey changey" crap, but hope that if we fix the fundamentals, this American ship can right itself.

GOOD point. It seems like the deep state found the right candidate for the agenda this round. Well played deep state

Slow Eradication of the Bill of Rights is the Goal.

People accuse me of wanting immigrants to flood our country in order to promote "communism". NOTHING is further from the truth. OUR border represents the Bill of Rights, which should be upheld no matter what red flags or manufactured "crisis" may exist.

Taking private and business property and giving it to the Fed, elimination of Contract Rights between employer/employee, "documenting" people with the fed.gov which enables them to apply for government assist, complaining about "fair and equal" wages which promotes government mandated minimum wage, illegal searches and papers please, checkpoints 100 miles away from the border and the next states over, ignoring the corporatist lobbyists/government who create these conditions and provide ANTI 4th and 5th Amendment "solutions" (follow the money)... and now red flag and pre-crime laws to strip away the 2nd Amendment.

How does the NWO accomplish the goal? Slow Eradication of the Bill of Rights. It is not governments job to protect and defend our Natural Rights, it is up to each and every one of us.

And now the naysayers here who side with government will explain to us why we must Sacrifice Liberty in order to Preserve Liberty.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Indeed, right up to his eyeballs type involved. It seems that the coincidences are getting harder and harder to look past.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

I support Trump but if he goes after the 2nd amendment he will suffer the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    I support Trump but if he goes after the 2nd amendment he will suffer the consequences.

DONE DEAL. After that bump stock stunt and elections coming up, he is leaving it to the states to keep his grubby fingers clean.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bmps.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	6842

Name:	gunsfirst.png 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	6843

Name:	ais.png 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	6844

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Sammy, the bump stock deal was just a foreshadow of things to come. The red flag laws that Trump is pushing, is as jmdrake so eloquently stated, gun confiscation. You do see this, don't you?
    On Trump:

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    Sammy, the bump stock deal was just a foreshadow of things to come. The red flag laws that Trump is pushing, is as jmdrake so eloquently stated, gun confiscation. You do see this, don't you?
    I think the deep state will use the trickle down effect to slowly erase the 2nd and I think they would like to keep Trump supporters on board while they go after the guns. People like @Sammy would not know what hit them until the job is done.

I think they might give him some win when it comes to immigration to make the anti 2nd amendment Bill on the way that much easier to swallow. Some Trump supporter might resist but they would be few and will be accused of suffering from TDS

If it's a false flag, Trump is in on it.
    EM.

This reckless comment can cause unnecessary confusion within America-First base.
    MAGA supporters are wisely ignoring it.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    While it's true that MAGA identifies as GOP these days, some baseless conspiracy theories had claimed that deep down he was still a democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    It's actually very simple. Instead of running as a Democrat, he is running GOP, so he must attack the Democrats. Some of his kids didn't get the memo though.

Trump to host fundraiser for Cory Booker

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Slow Eradication of the Bill of Rights is the Goal.

People accuse me of wanting immigrants to flood our country in order to promote "communism". NOTHING is further from the truth. OUR border represents the Bill of Rights, which should be upheld no matter what red flags or manufactured "crisis" may exist.

Taking private and business property and giving it to the Fed, elimination of Contract Rights between employer/employee, "documenting" people with the fed.gov which enables them to apply for government assist, complaining about "fair and equal" wages which promotes government mandated minimum wage, illegal searches and papers please, checkpoints 100 miles away from the border and the next states over, ignoring the corporatist lobbyists/government who create these conditions and provide ANTI 4th and 5th Amendment "solutions" (follow the money)... and now red flag and pre-crime laws to strip away the 2nd Amendment.

How does the NWO accomplish the goal? Slow Eradication of the Bill of Rights. It is not governments job to protect and defend our Natural Rights, it is up to each and every one of us.

And now the naysayers here who side with government will explain to us why we must Sacrifice Liberty in order to Preserve Liberty.
    Correct! The same "We must keep America safe" logic that has been used by Trump to justify emergency powers for border wall funding also "justifies" the bumpfire stock ban, the proposed red flag law and the calling out of white separatists as potential terrorists. Really, we've all seen this play out before. Ron Paul supporters being called terrorists for example? It was just shocking (and surprising) to see so many of us jump on the fear mongering bandwagon. Here is my question. If Trump does back down (and I think there is at least a 50% chance that he will), will the now woke Trump supporters go back to business as usual? I hope not! Even if some of them go back to supporting Trump, hopefully they will at least see and acknowledge the red flags the rest of us have been seeing for some time now.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Complexity of the situation calls for a simple explanation for the benefit of all. Not everyone knows 3D or 5D.
    I have explained the making of deals to stay alive and in office so that he can do some good before but some people are too simpleminded to understand or remember.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

///
    On Trump:

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I have explained the making of deals to stay alive and in office so that he can do some good before but some people are too simpleminded to understand or remember.

Are you implying MAGA is also facing threats from any parasitic foreign-firster lobbies or other nefarious actors as were in news recently?

Publisher of the ‘Atlanta Jewish Times’ suggests Mossad should assassinate Obama over US Iran policy
    January 20, 2012
    John Cook reports at Gawker:
    Andrew Adler, the owner and publisher of the Atlanta Jewish Times, a weekly newspaper serving Atlanta’s Jewish community, devoted his January 13, 2012 column to the thorny problem of the U.S. and Israel’s diverging views on the threat posed by Iran. Basically Israel has three options, he wrote: Strike Hezbollah and Hamas, strike Iran, or “order a hit” on Barack Obama. Either way, problem solved!
    Here’s how Adler laid out “option three” in his list of scenarios facing Israeli president Benjamin Netanyahu (the column, which was forwarded to us by a tipster, isn’t online, but you can read a copy here):

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States’ policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.
    Yes, you read “three” correctly. Order a hit on a president in order to preserve Israel’s existence. Think about it. If I have thought of this Tom Clancy-type scenario, don’t you think that this almost unfathomable idea has been discussed in Israel’s most inner circles?
    Another way of putting “three” in perspective goes something like this: How far would you go to save a nation comprised of seven million lives…Jews, Christians and Arabs alike?
    You have got to believe, like I do, that all options are on the table.

Curious, using similar logic, were you also as understanding of flip-flops/deviations from his pre-election anti-wars pledges in case of Obama before 2016?

Are you implying MAGA is also facing threats from any parasitic foreign-firster lobbies or other nefarious actors as were in news recently?

He faces very little but threats, it's amazing how much he has done in the face of them.

Curious, using similar logic, were you also as understanding of flip-flops/deviations from his pre-election anti-wars pledges in case of Obama before 2016?
    I had no reason to be because almost everything he did was horrible.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Rosenstein is deepstate, that has been known for a long time.
    If you allege that MAGA appointed a Deep State Deputy AG, leveraging your insight into such matters, what's the word on MAGA's pick for AG.. Deep State or America First?

Deputy AG and AG had both collaborated closely in reading of Mueller Report and found no 'obstruction of justice'.

Rosenstein was behind Barr as the attorney general told reporters that Muller's report found "no evidence" of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia to interfere in the 2016 presidential election. Barr said he and Rosenstein "disagreed" with some of Mueller's legal theories as it relates to instances of possible obstruction by the president.
    AG has also shown strong leadership on Epstein issue.

Barr cites 'failure' at NYC jail that held Epstein, says 'co-conspirators' should not rest easy
    Attorney General William Barr said investigators are learning of "serious irregularities" at the New York jail where accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein was ...
    4 hours ago

If you allege that MAGA appointed a Deep State Deputy AG, leveraging your insight into such matters, what's the word on MAGA's pick for AG.. Deep State or America First?

Deputy AG and AG had both collaborated closely in reading of Mueller Report and found no 'obstruction of justice'.
    AG has also shown strong leadership on Epstein issue.

Barr cites 'failure' at NYC jail that held Epstein, says 'co-conspirators' should not rest easy
    Attorney General William Barr said investigators are learning of "serious irregularities" at the New York jail where accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein was ...
    4 hours ago
    The jury is still out on Barr but his handling of the Mueller report is a good sign as was Epstein's arrest.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

So there are promising signs that MAGA picked an America First AG, cool.

This might be another sign of his strong leadership despite few of MAGA's controversial picks like Rosenstein, Bolton, Pompeo, Epstein sweet deal Alex Acosta, NAFTA renaming award winner Kushner, Iraq war architech Elliot Abram, Adelson etc.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Bold, tough leadership:

Ivanka Trump involved in congressional outreach on gun reform
    August 13, 2019 / 10:04 AM / CBS News

President Trump's daughter and senior aide Ivanka Trump is involved in the White House's outreach to members of Congress, a White House official told CBS News. Her outreach, the official said, is a part of the White House office of legislative affairs' efforts to engage members of Congress in talks about gun policy.
    Ivanka Trump "has trusted relationships on both sides of the aisle and she is working in concert with the White House policy and legislative teams," a White House official said. Axios first reported Ivanka Trump's involvement.
    The president's elder daughter was the first in the Trump family to declare the shootings in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, acts of "terror." And she has voiced support for "red flag" laws, which would allow law enforcement to take weapons from Americans deemed to be a risk to themselves or others.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ivanka-...on-gun-reform/

Related

Donald Trump carried out Syria missile strike ‘after being convinced by daughter Ivanka’

Trump says Ivanka would be hard to beat for president

Ohio Police Arrest White Supremacist Who Allegedly Threatened to Attack Jewish Community Center

Ohio Police Arrest White Supremacist Who Allegedly Threatened to Attack Jewish Community Center
    An Ohio man was arrested on Saturday for allegedly threatening to attack a local Jewish community center, reports say.

By Tara Law
    August 18, 2019

An Ohio man was arrested on Saturday for allegedly threatening to attack a local Jewish community center, reports say.
    James Patrick Reardon, 20, was arrested after he allegedly posted a video of a man shooting a rifle on Instagram on July 11, the Youngstown Area Jewish Federation said in a statement to TIME. Beneath the post, a caption said, “Police identified the Youngstown Jewish Family Community shooter as local white nationalist Seamus O’Rearedon,” and the Jewish Community Center of Youngstown was tagged on the post.
    Police connected the account to Reardon and discovered that his account had posted racist slurs and other prejudiced comments, local ABC affiliate WYTV reported.
    After receiving a warrant on Friday, the FBI Violent Crimes Task Force raided Reardon’s home and confiscated several semi-automatic weapons, dozens of rounds of ammunition, bulletproof armor and a gas mask. Anti-Semitic and white nationalist propaganda was discovered at the scene, according to WYTV.
    https://time.com/5654959/white-supre...munity-center/

Related
    White supremacists have committed at least 73 murders since Charlottesville rally, ADL says

By Marcy Oster August 8, 2019
    White nationalists hurl water bottles at counterdemonstrators during the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Va., Aug. 12, 2017. (Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)

(JTA) — White supremacists have committed at least 73 murders since the far-right rally two summers ago in Charlottesville, Virginia.

That comes from a report released Thursday by the Anti-Defamation League that says 39 of the killings were “clearly motivated by hateful, racist ideology.”
    The violence of the Unite the Right rally has led to an increase in white supremacist activity, according to the report, which is titled “Two Years Ago, They Marched in Charlottesville. Where Are They Now?”
    “The violence on the streets of Charlottesville has kindled two major tracks of white supremacist activity,” the ADL said. “The first is the rampant dissemination of propaganda designed to promote their views and attract attention. The other, more troubling track is a broader series of violent attacks in the two years since Unite the Right.”
    Among those attacks were the shootings at a Parkland high school, the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh, the Poway Chabad and Saturday’s attack at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas.
    According to the report, the recent attacks are part of a four-year resurgence in white supremacist activity and activism driven in large part by the rise of the “alt right.”
    The Unite the Right rally in August 2017, which left one counterprotester dead, drew far-right extremists from at least 39 states and presented approximately 50 different extreme-right movements, groups and entities, according to the report.
    More than a dozen Unite the Right attendees have been convicted and sentenced for crimes related to violence committed during the rally, most notably James Alex Fields Jr. of Ohio, who was sentenced to two life sentences plus 419 years for deliberately driving his car into a crowd of protesters, killing Heather Heyer and injuring dozens more.
    The report also traces the trajectory of the last two years for several other leaders of the rally, including several that now lead their own white supremacist groups. Some of the leaders have faced lawsuits as well as domestic and international travel bans.
    Most of the white supremacist groups and individuals who attended Unite the Right remain active today, according to the report.
    http://www.jta.org/2019/08/08/united...rally-adl-says

"White supremacists have committed at least 73 murders since Charlottesville rally, enhanced_deficit repeats what ADL says"

You are so full of $#@!, how can you even see to post here?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast