Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING - El Paso TX - Mass Shooting at Wal Mart

Exclamation BREAKING - El Paso TX - Mass Shooting at Wal Mart

REPORT: Three Dead in El Paso Walmart Shooting, Says El Paso Mayor

https://www.breitbart.com/border/201...-el-paso-mall/

BOB PRICE and LANA SHADWICK 3 Aug 2019

Police in El Paso, Texas, report there may be multiple shooters in an active shooter situation at a local Walmart and shopping mall area.

KFOX14 reports the shooting began inside the Walmart and the shooter continued firing in the parking lot. He then went to the nearby Dillards store.

UPDATE 1:10 p.m.: A spokesman for the El Paso Police Department said there is not an active shooter at this time but the scene has not been rendered safe. Comment made during a press conference. A “reunification center” has been set up at a nearby school. He stated they are working two separate crime scenes.

UPDATE 1:05 p.m.: KFOX14 reports two active shooters — one in custody — and at least ten fatalities. More ambulances are still arriving on the scene.

UPDATE 1:00 p.m.: The El Paso Sheriff’s Office reports multiple but unspecified fatalities but that there is no longer a threat in the area. One person has been arrested alive in connection with the shooting.

UPDATE 12:55 p.m.: Photo shows police helping blood-covered woman in the El Paso shooting.

UPDATE 12:50 p.m.: KTSM reports that El Paso Mayor Dee Margo confirmed three fatalities at the Cielo Vista Walmart.

UPDATE 12:40 p.m.: The El Paso Times reports a police officer saying that 18 adults and four children may have been killed. This number has not been confirmed. University Medical Center officials report receiving multiple victims from the shooting — no numbers available at this time.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here we go.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Possibly 18 victims.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    It is a deconstructionist society. In an age of overload of information, truth of words has become irrelevant. Truth of meaning is all that is left.
    You can't even handle freedom in the fake world.
    2 + 2 = 5.

Time for the Democrats typical spiel on how we need more gun control.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

So the Mayor said three suspects in custody. Rare that mass shooters get taken alive at the point of impact. Usually it means they had some kind of statement to make and wanted to survive to make it. Especially rare that three did. Of course this is early and we know how these situations evolve.

They claim multiple shooters every single time. Don’t think it’s ever been true, unless it’s an ISIS attack somewhere in another country.
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Beto O'Rourke

@BetoORourke

Truly heartbreaking. Stay safe, El Paso. Please follow all directions of emergency personnel as we continue to get more updates. https://twitter.com/EPPOLICE/status/1157699993165357059
    It is a deconstructionist society. In an age of overload of information, truth of words has become irrelevant. Truth of meaning is all that is left.
    2 + 2 = 5.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Are the Officers OK??
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Are the Officers OK??
    by BOB PRICE and LANA SHADWICK

Contact them and ask, we might all sleep better tonight if you can find out something. https://www.breitbart.com/contact-us/
    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

https://www.ktsm.com/news/breaking-p...lo-vista-mall/

UPDATE: 1:46 p.m. — KTSM can confirm through a law enforcement source that this photo is of the shooter as they entered the Walmart show at Cielo Vista this morning around 10 a.m.
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator
    and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. -Ron Paul

RAND 20/20

Young man wearing shooting glasses and ear protection. (I see somebody also just saw the photo). Practicing safe gun usage (but ignoring "don't point your weapon at people").

Live coverage: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...nding-n1039001
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-03-2019 at 02:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

Evidently we have a Mass Shooting Tracker now. I had no idea.

https://massshootingtracker.org/data
    2 + 2 = 5.

Governor going all out: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49221936

Texas state Governor Greg Abbott said the attack was "a heinous and senseless act of violence".

"We have deployed troopers, special agents, Texas Rangers, tactical teams, and aircraft to the scene in a support role," he said. "The state of Texas will do everything it can to ensure justice is delivered to the perpetrators".
    Hooters and Red Lobster are on lockdown.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-03-2019 at 02:46 PM.
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Young man wearing shooting glasses and ear protection. (I see somebody also just saw the photo). Practicing safe gun usage (but ignoring "don't point your weapon at people").
    Since when do gang members wear safety glasses and ear protection? This one is already starting to smell.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Is the border still open there?
    2 + 2 = 5.

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    Since when do gang members wear safety glasses and ear protection? This one is already starting to smell.
    "Gang related" would seem to be inaccurate. Early on in things people are usually just guessing. Things change as more facts come it.

Never waste a crisis, Beto O'Rourke pleads for Gun Control.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/beto-...192947430.html

When he was later asked by the moderators about his gun control stance, the former congressman called for universal background checks and a stop on the sale of military-style weapons.

“Keep that $#@! on the battlefield. Do not bring it into our communities,” O’Rourke said.

Shortly before O’Rourke appeared on stage, police in Texas responded to reports of multiple active shooters at a Walmart near the Cielo Vista Mall in El Paso. Initial reports suggested that at least 18 people were shot.

The scene was still active as O’Rourke spoke in Las Vegas. The Democrat noted that he heard reports that a military-style weapon may have been used.

O’Rourke later added that it would take “direct action and urgency, and nonviolent, in some cases civil disobedience” to force U.S. lawmakers “to do the right thing.”

Good thing he got in front of this while the scene was still active. This adds credibility to his message.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 08-03-2019 at 02:52 PM.
    2 + 2 = 5.

I'm with the revered mayor of London and believe this is just "part and parcel of living in a big city”
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

So in a concealed-carry state where was the hero who is supposed to take down scum like this shooter Hmm? A lot of people would have appreciated it.

From a certain president: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...d-into-the-gun

As the meeting went on Trump again seemed to suggest the government could ignore due process rights when confiscating weapons. When Vice President MIke Pence referenced a California law that mandates people named in restraining orders turn in their firearms, Trump interjected.

"Take the guns first, go through due process second," he said. "A lot of times by the time you go to court, it takes so long to go to court, to get the due process procedures. I like taking the guns away early."

It was a remarkable shift for the president, who has frequently touted his endorsement from the NRA, and cast himself as a supporter of gun rights and gun owners. During the presidential campaign, Trump repeatedly revved up his base with warnings that Hillary Clinton wanted to abolish the Second Amendment.

https://www.texasmonthly.com/news/wh...lmart-el-paso/

The suspect is 21-year-old Patrick Crusius of Plano.

Early reports—including from El Paso mayor Dee Margo—suggested that there may have been more than one shooter. El Paso police have since said that they believe the shooter acted alone. He has been apprehended and is currently in custody.

In the immediate aftermath of the shooting, multiple people were taken into custody. Since then, police have identified the suspect as 21-year-old Patrick Crusius, who appears to have graduated from Plano High School in 2017, and who turned 21 last week. Because this is still early, it’s very likely that we’ll get more information about the shooter soon. We won’t link to it here, but by late afternoon on Saturday, a racist “manifesto” indicating a desire to kill immigrants and reportedly penned by the shooter began circulating on social media.
    Link has a tweet including the manifesto.

https://newsone.com/3883517/el-paso-...trick-crusius/

A manifesto purportedly written by Crusius, perhaps even in the hours before the shooting attack that according to one report left at least 18 people dead, was left behind. Pages of the manifesto included anti-immigrant rhetoric with the author going into depth on why he is “against race mixing,” supports the idea to “send them back” and offering a prediction of “genocide.”
    No verification but the "18 dead" seems to be an exaggeration. There was once reported 18 "casualties" but "casualties" can include not just killed but wounded people. Local TV said 22 were being treated at hospitals- 9 in "critical condition" and one dead. Two hospitals both reported receiving eleven patients each.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-03-2019 at 04:15 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger Paul View Post
    So in a concealed-carry state where was the hero who is supposed to take down scum like this shooter Hmm? A lot of people would have appreciated it.
    I guess we need to make it easier and cheaper to carry.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Since when do they obey the constitution?

They already take away liberty while they try to determine if a crime was commited.
    They already take away property in the form of fines, before there is even a trial.

Obviously we live with a guilty till proven innocent government already.

So it's another false flag?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Something something "gun free zone." Oh wait it's an open carry state. Almost as if the idiotic world view of this forum is not based in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    Something something "gun free zone." Oh wait it's an open carry state. Almost as if the idiotic world view of this forum is not based in reality.
    All the shoppers there couldn't carry legally.
    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    How many in the store do you suppose were carrying?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast