Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 282

Thread: BREAKING - El Paso TX - Mass Shooting at Wal Mart

  1. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I know.

    You upon seeing it: "Wait, he's saying stuff I agree with; false flag!"



    LOL, no.

    Nationalist boobs trying to prevent their brand from being tarnished asserted it was a false flag.
    The facts are quite clear in the NZ shooting thread, you are the one ignoring them in favor of your desire to slander nationalists.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #92
    https://www.dallasnews.com/news/texa...r-el-paso-mall

    "I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion," the manifesto states.
    I seem to recall many times somebody here using almost those exact same words.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  4. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We care that the idiot killed 20 people, that's why we don't want to make it easier for other to copy him in the future or let them be used to tyrannize others in the ultimate insult to their deaths.

    You don't care about the dead, you just want to use them to achieve your agenda.
    This.
    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  5. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    The teen suicide epidemic in the late 80's and early 90's was effectively countered by media outlets voluntarily changing how they covered these stories. The effect was very compelling. This is something the media ignores with mass shootings, as the innocent blood is just too delicious for them let go to waste. Their political allies also wish to exploit these crises so that they may further their anti-gun/confiscation agenda.

    This carnage is what they want. They want hate - they want violence - they want control - they want your undivided attention and cooperation. The more children killed, the more innocent slaughters committed, the quicker means to an end. Some are expendable for the good of many, in the eyes of these socialist monsters.
    "The Patriarch"

    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Now a days the future freedoms of ones posterity is less important than the freedom today to insert what one wants into ones posterior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That is a lie.
    @Brian4Liberty, devil keeps spreading this lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I will report violations of the forum rules to the forum staff when they are egregious enough.

    You should remember that.

  6. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    https://www.dallasnews.com/news/texa...r-el-paso-mall



    I seem to recall many times somebody here using almost those exact same words.
    And?

    Those words were chosen in order to slander nationalists.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  7. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    The teen suicide epidemic in the late 80's and early 90's was effectively countered by media outlets voluntarily changing how they covered these stories. The effect was very compelling. This is something the media ignores with mass shootings, as the innocent blood is just too delicious for them let go to waste. Their political allies also wish to exploit these crises so that they may further their anti-gun/confiscation agenda.

    This carnage is what they want. They want hate - they want violence - they want control - they want your undivided attention and cooperation. The more children killed, the more innocent slaughters committed, the quicker means to an end. Some are expendable for the good of many, in the eyes of these socialist monsters.
    + rep
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    It is a deconstructionist society. In an age of overload of information, truth of words has become irrelevant. Truth of meaning is all that is left.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    You can't even handle freedom in the fake world.
    2 + 2 = 5.



  8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  9. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The facts are quite clear in the NZ shooting thread, you are the one ignoring them in favor of your desire to slander nationalists.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  10. #98

  11. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I seem to recall many times somebody here using almost those exact same words.
    Oh really...who.

    I'll answer that for you...me.

    Think this changes any of that?

    The Bolsheviks tried to assassinate Rand twice, have carried any number of shooting and bombing and acts of violence.

    Before you say it, no, that does not justify this.

    I have been saying for twelve years here, and for long before that, that we need a peaceful separation before we tear each other to shreds.

    These random skirmishes are just the start.

  12. #100
    Multiple senior law enforcement officials believe Crusius posted a screed online just prior to the attack. They say investigators are examining a posting they suspect is from him but that they have not officially confirmed it.

    The sources said it was too soon to draw any motives from the posting.

    Authorities initially said a second person was taken into custody, but later said they believe only one person was responsible.

    More at: https://www.ksn.com/news/national/20...ct-in-custody/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  13. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Multiple senior law enforcement officials believe Crusius posted a screed online just prior to the attack. They say investigators are examining a posting they suspect is from him but that they have not officially confirmed it.

    The sources said it was too soon to draw any motives from the posting.

    Authorities initially said a second person was taken into custody, but later said they believe only one person was responsible.

    More at: https://www.ksn.com/news/national/20...ct-in-custody/
    If they come out and confirm he wrote the post, you'll still insist it was a false flag, right?

    In fact, there's nothing they could say that would convince you otherwise, right?

    So, why even follow the story?
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  14. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    If they come out and confirm he wrote the post, you'll still insist it was a false flag, right?

    In fact, there's nothing they could say that would convince you otherwise, right?

    So, why even follow the story?
    For all the little details that they slip up on.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  15. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I seem to recall many times somebody here using almost those exact same words.
    Every day you post stories from the same papers and journalists that led to the killings of millions of innocent people since world war II, via shootings and bombings at the hands of the US military, and every day you post them as if they are the authoritative word on what the truth is.

    You literally use their exact words, with your constant bolding of sentences.

    I dont care if some kid got radicalized by rhetoric and shot up some people.

    1) You aint getting my guns
    2) I will not shut up
    3) Your racist papers radicalized an entire country against Koreans, against Vietnamese, against Iraqis, against Afghans, against Iraqis again, against Syrians, against Libyans... the list is never ending... ..and MILLIONS are dead, maimed,and crippled because of it. Not to mention the trillions of dollars of material damage. And you are a willing mouthpiece for these war criminals, and their demonizations of the "other". Every day you post their stupid manifestos, multiple times here.

    Get some perspective, tool.

    P.S. You are a racist. You still have yet to explain why Herman Cain is not qualified to run the Federal Reserve. You made the statement, but never could come up with an explanation, except that he is a a token black man.

  16. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    For all the little details that they slip up on.
    In other words, to find whatever scraps of non-evidence you can find to bolster your mindless assumption that it's a false flag.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken



  17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  18. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    In other words, to find whatever scraps of non-evidence you can find to bolster your mindless assumption that it's a false flag.
    What incident do you believe was the last false flag, and who do you believe was behind it.

  19. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Every day you post stories from the same papers and journalists that led to the killings of millions of innocent people since world war II, via shootings and bombings at the hands of the US military, and every day you post them as if they are the authoritative word on what the truth is.

    You literally use their exact words, with your constant bolding of sentences.

    I dont care if some kid got radicalized by rhetoric and shot up some people.

    1) You aint getting my guns
    2) I will not shut up
    3) Your racist papers radicalized an entire country against Koreans, against Vietnamese, against Iraqis, against Afghans, against Iraqis again, against Syrians, against Libyans... the list is never ending... ..and MILLIONS are dead, maimed,and crippled because of it. Not to mention the trillions of dollars of material damage. And you are a willing mouthpiece for these war criminals, and their demonizations of the "other". Every day you post their stupid manifestos, multiple times here.

    Get some perspective, tool.

    P.S. You are a racist. You still have yet to explain why Herman Cain is not qualified to run the Federal Reserve. You made the statement, but never could come up with an explanation, except that he is a a token black man.
    Yeah, pretty much.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

  20. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    Something something "gun free zone." Oh wait it's an open carry state. Almost as if the idiotic world view of this forum is not based in reality.
    4 of the top 10 deadliest modern mass shootings in the USA, occurred in Texas. We also have the death penalty that we use and have an express lane. Sometimes the psychos win. There are many stories of heroes stopping criminals from killing lots of people.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

  21. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    What incident do you believe was the last false flag, and who do you believe was behind it.
    I've seen no evidence that any of these mass shooting were false flags.

    The big, recent event that comes to mind is 9/11, which appears to have been carried out/allowed to happen by the US, Israel, and/or the KSA.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  22. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I've seen no evidence that any of these mass shooting were false flags.

    The big, recent event that comes to mind is 9/11, which appears to have been carried out/allowed to happen by the US, Israel, and/or the KSA.
    So, you believe they pulled off a major, major false flag 18 years ago, and since then, decided they should cool it on the false flags?

    What about the Halabja gas attacks?

  23. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    "Only people who hate guns would buy them and use them to kill somebody"?
    That seems to be the direction Antifa is headed.
    "The Patriarch"

    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Now a days the future freedoms of ones posterity is less important than the freedom today to insert what one wants into ones posterior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That is a lie.
    @Brian4Liberty, devil keeps spreading this lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I will report violations of the forum rules to the forum staff when they are egregious enough.

    You should remember that.

  24. #111
    Pete Buttgieg chimes in.

    https://news.yahoo.com/huffpost/pete...1&noRedirect=1

    South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg expressed concerns Saturday that the U.S. is “under attack” by white nationalists carrying out mass shootings — and those white nationalists have been encouraged by President Donald Trump.

    Buttigieg was one of 19 Democratic presidential candidates speaking at a forum in Las Vegas sponsored by the public-sector labor union AFSCME.

    Buttigieg, in his opening statement at the forum, condemned the shooting and the as-yet unverified motivation of the alleged El Paso shooter.

    “America is under attack from homegrown white nationalist terrorism,” he said. “White nationalism is evil. And it is inspiring people to commit murder, and it is being condoned at the highest levels of the American government, and that has to end.”

    When asked if he believes Trump is a white nationalist, Buttigieg said the president “at best condones and encourages white nationalism.

    “It’s flourished under his watch,” he said. “This isn’t an accident.”

    Buttigieg also stressed the need for stricter gun control laws across the country.

    “We are the only country in the world with more guns than people,” he said. “It has not made us safer. We can respect the Second Amendment (on gun rights), and not allow it to be a death sentence for thousands of Americans.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    It is a deconstructionist society. In an age of overload of information, truth of words has become irrelevant. Truth of meaning is all that is left.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    You can't even handle freedom in the fake world.
    2 + 2 = 5.

  25. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    So, you believe they pulled off a major, major false flag 18 years ago, and since then, decided they should cool it on the false flags?
    I see evidence that 9/11 was not what it appeared to be.

    I don't see such evidence for any of the recent mass shootings.

    Simple as that

    My point here is that opinions on these events should be based on evidence; that's it.

    With the last couple mass shootings evidently carried out by white nationalists or similar, the people sympathetic to those views immediately start screaming false flag the moment the white nationalist associations of the shooter are reported. This is not reaching a conclusion based on evidence; this is self-serving bull$#@! (they obviously don't want to be associated with these crimes). I'll wager there was similar bull$#@! on Dem forums following the last couple shooting evidently carried out by Dems.

    What about the Halabja gas attacks?
    This would be the one in Syria?

    That was certainly suspicious from a qui bono point of view; beyond that I couldn't say, didn't follow it that closely.
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken



  26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  27. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Pete Buttgieg chimes in.

    https://news.yahoo.com/huffpost/pete...1&noRedirect=1

    South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg expressed concerns Saturday that the U.S. is “under attack” by white nationalists carrying out mass shootings — and those white nationalists have been encouraged by President Donald Trump.

    Buttigieg was one of 19 Democratic presidential candidates speaking at a forum in Las Vegas sponsored by the public-sector labor union AFSCME.

    Buttigieg, in his opening statement at the forum, condemned the shooting and the as-yet unverified motivation of the alleged El Paso shooter.

    “America is under attack from homegrown white nationalist terrorism,” he said. “White nationalism is evil. And it is inspiring people to commit murder, and it is being condoned at the highest levels of the American government, and that has to end.”

    When asked if he believes Trump is a white nationalist, Buttigieg said the president “at best condones and encourages white nationalism.

    “It’s flourished under his watch,” he said. “This isn’t an accident.”

    Buttigieg also stressed the need for stricter gun control laws across the country.

    “We are the only country in the world with more guns than people,” he said. “It has not made us safer. We can respect the Second Amendment (on gun rights), and not allow it to be a death sentence for thousands of Americans.
    Since Russiagate isn't working anymore the liberals would be going with this now.
    -Pushing laws to ban guns/sales of types like ak47.
    -The Narrative of white nationalists while offering no solutions.


    don't forget this is coming from the same democrats that have being pushing the idea of reparations. It seems to me liberals have no real solutions just soundbites.

  28. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    https://www.dallasnews.com/news/texa...r-el-paso-mall



    I seem to recall many times somebody here using almost those exact same words.
    Did the shooter only kill illegal immigrants?

  29. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Oh really...who.

    I'll answer that for you...me.

    Think this changes any of that?

    The Bolsheviks tried to assassinate Rand twice, have carried any number of shooting and bombing and acts of violence.

    Before you say it, no, that does not justify this.

    I have been saying for twelve years here, and for long before that, that we need a peaceful separation before we tear each other to shreds.

    These random skirmishes are just the start.
    I hope his not suggesting me. I have never used such wording. I am only reporting on what i am seeing and what MSM seems to ignore to report. As for the population replacement that idea was started by the UN. Which is ironical a drive for the push for nationalists claims.

  30. #116
    [QUOTE=r3volution 3.0;6838175]My point here is that opinions on these events should be based on evidence; that's it.

    With the last couple mass shootings evidently carried out by white nationalists or similar, the people sympathetic to those views immediately start screaming false flag the moment the white nationalist associations of the shooter are reported. This is not reaching a conclusion based on evidence; this is self-serving bull$#@! (they obviously don't want to be associated with these crimes). I'll wager there was similar bull$#@! on Dem forums following the last couple shooting evidently carried out by Dems./QUOTE]

    When asked if he believes Trump is a white nationalist, Buttigieg said the president “at best condones and encourages white nationalism.

    “It’s flourished under his watch,” he said. “This isn’t an accident.”



    and politicians like Buttgieg fanning the flames. Insinuating that Trump is behind this, and there's a hidden agenda somehow?
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    It is a deconstructionist society. In an age of overload of information, truth of words has become irrelevant. Truth of meaning is all that is left.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    You can't even handle freedom in the fake world.
    2 + 2 = 5.

  31. #117
    Huh, the reaction to this is also different from the reaction to the refugee who killed two people in Europe.

    Did anyone suggest that was a false flag? Anyone at all?

    Weird.

  32. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Huh, the reaction to this is also different from the reaction to the refugee who killed two people in Europe.

    Did anyone suggest that was a false flag? Anyone at all?

    Weird.
    Was there any reason to think it was?
    Did it serve the rulers' narrative? Or did it harm it?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  33. #119
    [QUOTE=Pauls' Revere;6838181]
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    My point here is that opinions on these events should be based on evidence; that's it.

    With the last couple mass shootings evidently carried out by white nationalists or similar, the people sympathetic to those views immediately start screaming false flag the moment the white nationalist associations of the shooter are reported. This is not reaching a conclusion based on evidence; this is self-serving bull$#@! (they obviously don't want to be associated with these crimes). I'll wager there was similar bull$#@! on Dem forums following the last couple shooting evidently carried out by Dems./QUOTE]

    When asked if he believes Trump is a white nationalist, Buttigieg said the president “at best condones and encourages white nationalism.

    “It’s flourished under his watch,” he said. “This isn’t an accident.”



    and politicians like Buttgieg fanning the flames. Insinuating that Trump is behind this, and there's a hidden agenda somehow?
    Indeed they are. For Buttgieg to suggest that president encourages white nationalism clearly show that liberals have no idea how white nationalism is formed or how its encouraged.

    The liberals don't want fair discussions.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 08-03-2019 at 09:38 PM.

  34. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Did the shooter only kill illegal immigrants?
    That's what I'd like know. How many of the victims were Mexican nationals? If any?
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    It is a deconstructionist society. In an age of overload of information, truth of words has become irrelevant. Truth of meaning is all that is left.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    You can't even handle freedom in the fake world.
    2 + 2 = 5.



  35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. [Breaking Now] Another Mass Shooting.... In Wis. Again
    By Indy Vidual in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 09:27 PM
  2. BREAKING - another mass shooting [3 dead including gunman]
    By tangent4ronpaul in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 12:36 AM
  3. Replies: 800
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 08:15 PM
  4. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 11:39 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 08:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •