Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING - El Paso TX - Mass Shooting at Wal Mart

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Another Latin Catholic sounding name. That is a nice find SS. Obviously same person or closely related. Lips, nose, mouth and other features are the same. Legan was the Garlic "shooter".

There's a vid link posted over on ZH where an immigrant says, in spanish, that the El Paso shooting was a few men dressed in black. Probably just coincidence that Erik Prince is so closely tied into the Trump administration though....
    Last edited by devil21; 08-04-2019 at 10:07 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Did you ever see a neat little movie called "Frighteners"?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Did you ever see a neat little movie called "Frighteners"?
    Michael J. Fox? Been awhile.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Michael J. Fox? Been awhile.
    Yeah, that's the one, and R. Lee Ermy as well.

Remember how the character played by Jake Busey, Johnny Bartlett, wanted nothing more than to beat Richard Starkweather's "score" and become the most prolific serial killer ever?

Your comment about that wiki ranking reminded me of that.

I wonder if that may possibly be a motive for some of these $#@!s.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    He never mentions politically who he supports if anyone at all.

Anti - Immigration
    Anti - Corporation
    Anti - Democrat
    Anti - Republican
    Worried about the environment
    Worried about loss of future
    Worried about Government inaction
    Worried about civilian inaction
    Worried about corporate control of government
    Worried about government collusion with corporations on immigration
    Worried about future of country becoming a one party system
    Worried about automation taking jobs
    Worried about college cost
    Worried about race mixing
    Stated UBI and Universal Healthcare would be needed for citizens to survive.
    etc...
    Isn't that basically just hitler....
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Isn't that basically just hitler....
    http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar...r/25points.htm

25 Points from 1920 Nazi Party.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Remember how the character played by Jake Busey, Johnny Bartlett, wanted nothing more than to beat Richard Starkweather's "score" and become the most prolific serial killer ever?

IIRC, one or more of them have stated that was a motivation.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Ought to start flaying them. Auction off the honors to the highest bidder.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

El Paso Walmart Shooter Allegedly Wrote Anti-Immigrant Manifesto Calling Hispanics 'Invaders'

Hours before he allegedly attacked shoppers at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas, Patrick Crusius published a hate-filled diatribe in which he called Hispanics "invaders" and criticized the supposed takeover of the U.S. government by pro-immigrant corporations.

At least 20 people are dead in El Paso and more than two dozen others were wounded, according to Texas Gov. Greg Abbott. The alleged shooter, a 21-year old man, is in custody.

Law enforcement has not yet confirmed that the shooter wrote the manifesto, but NBC News (and others) report that multiple police sources indicated a connection between the document and the shooting.

In the four-page manifesto published on 8chan, the alleged shooter wrote that he was responding to the "Hispanic invasion of Texas" and called on others to similarly take up arms against "low-hanging fruit"—lightly guarded, soft targets. He lauded the man who killed 51 in a pair of Mosque shootings in Christchurch, New Zealand, in March—a shooting that was also accompanied by an anti-immigrant screed posted online.

The El Paso's shooters alleged manifesto is racist, anti-corporate, anti-automation, and especially anti-immigrant, and it reflects a general hatred for many aspects of American society. Crusius hails from the Dallas area, according to police, but it seems likely that he targeted El Paso because the city has a large immigrant population.

The manifesto claims that he was acting in defense of his country, but gunning down innocent people as they peacefully shop is the act of a madman, full stop. That's true whether the shooter wrote the manifesto or not.

President Donald Trump tweeted about the attack, and several 2020 Democratic candidates have renewed calls for gun control measures. It is unknown at this time whether the shooter's weapons were purchased legally.

Texas is an open-carry state and Walmart allows customers to open-carry inside their stores in such states, as long as store staffers can verify proper documentation. At least one shopper told local media that he attempted to engage the shooter with his own firearm.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Shame on the Mainstream News Media to be blaming Video Games now for this attack at wall mart. Ugh always blaming something well knowing that liberals haven't done anything to combat mental illness in America.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    The El Paso's shooters alleged manifesto is racist, anti-corporate, anti-automation, and especially anti-immigrant
    Sounds just like the GOP's recent turn (or return) to anti-capitalist nationalism.

How many threads do we have weekly bashing immigrants and corporations (esp high tech ones)?

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Sounds just like the GOP's recent turn (or return) to anti-capitalist nationalism.

How many threads do we have weekly bashing immigrants and corporations (esp high tech ones)?
    I'm sure the FBI's recent "leaked bulletin" about conspiracy theorists being potential homegrown terrorists is just coincidence too. /s

There's some major psyops ongoing.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    El Paso Walmart Shooter Allegedly Wrote Anti-Immigrant Manifesto Calling Hispanics 'Invaders'

Hours before he allegedly attacked shoppers at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas, Patrick Crusius published a hate-filled diatribe in which he called Hispanics "invaders" and criticized the supposed takeover of the U.S. government by pro-immigrant corporations.

At least 20 people are dead in El Paso and more than two dozen others were wounded, according to Texas Gov. Greg Abbott. The alleged shooter, a 21-year old man, is in custody.

Law enforcement has not yet confirmed that the shooter wrote the manifesto, but NBC News (and others) report that multiple police sources indicated a connection between the document and the shooting.

In the four-page manifesto published on 8chan, the alleged shooter wrote that he was responding to the "Hispanic invasion of Texas" and called on others to similarly take up arms against "low-hanging fruit"—lightly guarded, soft targets. He lauded the man who killed 51 in a pair of Mosque shootings in Christchurch, New Zealand, in March—a shooting that was also accompanied by an anti-immigrant screed posted online.

The El Paso's shooters alleged manifesto is racist, anti-corporate, anti-automation, and especially anti-immigrant, and it reflects a general hatred for many aspects of American society. Crusius hails from the Dallas area, according to police, but it seems likely that he targeted El Paso because the city has a large immigrant population.

The manifesto claims that he was acting in defense of his country, but gunning down innocent people as they peacefully shop is the act of a madman, full stop. That's true whether the shooter wrote the manifesto or not.

President Donald Trump tweeted about the attack, and several 2020 Democratic candidates have renewed calls for gun control measures. It is unknown at this time whether the shooter's weapons were purchased legally.

Texas is an open-carry state and Walmart allows customers to open-carry inside their stores in such states, as long as store staffers can verify proper documentation. At least one shopper told local media that he attempted to engage the shooter with his own firearm.
    The manifesto is obviously crafted to mix truths and lies in order to blackwash the truths.

If you want to see real NAZIs though just keep the invasion going until the average (stupid) man snaps.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I'm sure the FBI's recent "leaked bulletin" about conspiracy theorists being potential homegrown terrorists is just coincidence too. /s

There's some major psyops ongoing.
    Or it could be that the police agencies are talking about domestic terrorism being on the rise because it is on the rise. In a country of 330 million people, with increasingly radical politics and a lot of defective noggins, I don't know why it's surprising that a handful of people carry out attacks like this. You simply don't need to posit some grand conspiracy to explain what's been happening: Occam's razor. Mind you, I'm not saying that the government's response to this will be good or helpful. They're perfectly capable of improperly exploiting real events.

Or it could be that the police agencies are talking about domestic terrorism being on the rise because it is on the rise. In a country of 330 million people, with increasingly radical politics and a lot of defective noggins, I don't know why it's surprising that a handful of people carry out attacks like this. You simply don't need to posit some grand conspiracy to explain what's been happening: Occam's razor. Mind you, I'm not saying that the government's response to this will be good or helpful. They're perfectly capable of improperly exploiting real events.
    I don't ignore the eyewitness videos that claim multiple shooters dressed in black at these events, unlike the media. It's a recurring theme from these "mass shootings" across the country over the last several years. Vegas, San Bernardino, Orlando, El Paso, to name a few. Domestic terrorism purely by definition, perhaps, but certainly not who the claimed terrorists are and not for the ideological reasons being claimed either.

Instead, the media interviews either 1) confirmed crisis actors or 2) people that were close by but didn't actually see any shootings.
    Last edited by devil21; 08-04-2019 at 04:19 PM.

I don't ignore the eyewitness videos that claim multiple shooters dressed in black at these events, unlike the media. It's a recurring theme from these "mass shootings" across the country over the last several years. Vegas, San Bernardino, Orlando, El Paso, to name a few.

Instead, the media interviews either 1) confirmed crisis actors or 2) people that were close by but didn't actually see any shootings.
    Do you have a link (for El Paso)?

Here's a question for you. If this is being carried out by intelligence agencies or similar, how is it that they're so consistently incompetent? I mean, if the goal is to create a mass shooting, why on Earth would you (a) use multiple shooters when one would do, and then (b) instruct the media to say it was a lone shooter when they could just as well be honest and say it was several? It doesn't make any sense.

The truth will likely never be known/shown.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

MSM is having a field day with both events.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Do you have a link (for El Paso)?

That woman has precisely zero reason to lie.

Here's a question for you. If this is being carried out by intelligence agencies or similar, how is it that they're so consistently incompetent? I mean, if the goal is to create a mass shooting, why on Earth would you (a) use multiple shooters when one would do, and then (b) instruct the media to say it was a lone shooter when they could just as well be honest and say it was several? It doesn't make any sense.
    Incompetent? Since 98% of people believe whatever the teevee says, even when the stories change repeatedly, I'd argue it's not incompetent at all. There's a relatively small amount of people paying attention to the details and of course the media themselves always quickly drop the initial multiple shooters reports and turn into little more than PR agents for LEO. One shooter is much easier to close the case on than multiple shooters, which would raise a lot more questions than blaming it on some lone gunman with a political axe to grind.
    Last edited by devil21; 08-04-2019 at 04:40 PM.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Somebody has been tampering with the info one way or the other.

Somebody probably added the Christian part:

At 2:50 PM leftists changed his political affiliation from Democrat to Republican.

At 2:52 his profile was changed again.
    His description now says he is a Republican and QAnon member.

By Saturday night his profile includes anti-Jewish slurs and links him to Trump and Jeffrey Epstein and calls him an Evangelical Christian.

More at: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...to-republican/
    Sounds about right.

Democrat does false flag after changing his party affiliation from democrat to republican.

Thanks

In the absence of anything else, I chalk that up to a confused witness.

Incompetent? Since 98% of people believe whatever the teevee says, even when the stories change repeatedly, I'd argue it's not incompetent at all. There's a relatively small amount of people paying attention to the details and of course the media themselves always quickly drop the initial multiple shooters reports. One shooter is much easier to close the case on than multiple shooters, which would raise a lot more questions than blaming it on some lone gunman with a political axe to grind.
    Why use multiple shooters in the first place?

Think about it. You want a shooting, so the TV can tell people guns are bad. You could send in one guy, which the media would then report as one guy (on their own intitiative, you wouldn't have to tell them to lie), and there would be no evidence to contradict your story, because it in fact was one guy. Alternatively, you could send in four guys (why?), then tell the media to lie (risks leak), even though the story would be just as good if they reported the truth. Again, it makes no sense.

Thanks

Think about it. You want a shooting, so the TV can tell people guns are bad. You could send in one guy, which the media would then report as one guy (on their own intitiative, you wouldn't have to tell them to lie), and there would be no evidence to contradict your story, because it in fact was one guy. Alternatively, you could send in four guys (why?), then tell the media to lie (risks leak), even though the story would be just as good if they reported the truth. Again, it makes no sense.
    They want a maximum number of kills before the local cops arrive, multiple people can kill more victims faster.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Sounds about right.

Democrat does false flag after changing his party affiliation from democrat to republican.
    Classic false flag whether the deepstate was behind it or just took advantage of it. (the former is much more likely in this case)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

To all of you going on about this like it wasn't a false flag, just stop. Use your common sense and stop propping up the mainstream narrative. Unless I was present and stray bullet clipped part of my ear off, I don't believe none of this $#@!, and even then, it would be government agents doing the shooting. All this $#@! is too convenient to be credible.

Thanks

OK. She must have been really confused, 3 or 4 men in all black firing rifles right in front of her at the checkout area, confused with a dorky kid with an AK. Like I said, it's a recurring theme in many of these shooting events. Multiple shooters in black and then the multiple shooter reports are quickly dropped, never to be heard again.

The media is nothing more than PR megaphones for the local PDs and FBI. That's it. No one has to tell them to lie when all they do is parrot LEO press conferences, CNN and AP reports. They don't investigate anything. Ask Ben Swann how investigating things turns out. I knew a guy that worked in the local Fox tv station. He told me all of their non-local "news" originated from two sources, the AP and CNN and they pushed it out dutifully every day.

They want a maximum number of kills before the local cops arrive, multiple people can kill more victims faster.
    Target of alleged false flag, watching coverage: "Mass shooting! Need gun control! ..wait, only 12, not 20 killed? 2AM4LIFE!!!"

Target of alleged false flag, watching coverage: "Mass shooting! Need gun control! ..wait, only 12, not 20 killed? 2AM4LIFE!!!"

People's subconscious minds are often that dumb.

A propagandist like yourself should know that, but of course you do, it just suits your purpose to feign ignorance.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The media is nothing more than PR megaphones for the local PDs and FBI. That's it. No one has to tell them to lie when all they do is parrot LEO press conferences, CNN and AP reports. They don't investigate anything. Ask Ben Swann how investigating things turns out. I knew a guy that worked in the local Fox tv station. He told me all of their non-local "news" originated from two sources, the AP and CNN and they pushed it out dutifully every day.
    Till it's explained why the CIA (or whoever) would intentionally leave loose ends to make their own story less credible, color me unconvinced.

Till it's explained why the CIA (or whoever) would intentionally leave loose ends to make their own story less credible, color me unconvinced.
    There is plenty of evidence they do, so maybe they are just overconfident and incompetent because history has proven people like you will swallow whatever they are told.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast