Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump signs massive two-year budget deal into law

Are we winning yet?
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    Are we winning yet?
    I guess, according to New Hampshire

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I guess, according to New Hampshire
    Lots of winning! More than ever before!
    A debt ceiling increase must have been considered essential by trump, so that he could continue to abuse people in his concentration camps. On the taxpayer's dime, of course. Some people must think that this is somehow conservative.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Raising the debt ceiling is a good way for trump to continue his expansion of the big government police state.

Like a citronella candle, the harsh smell of reality keeps the faithful away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Silence Isn't Golden

I'd really like to hear Trump supporters explain the OP.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    "Hillary would have been worse. Didn't vote for him to cut spending. Gorsuch. "
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

When they lack a ready Trumpsplaination they just ignore it. Or start calling you a communist or a troll, or drag a few red herrings across the trail, or...
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

That Stinks

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    "Hillary would have been worse. Didn't vote for him to cut spending. Gorsuch. "
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    When they lack a ready Trumpsplaination they just ignore it. Or start calling you a communist or a troll, or drag a few red herrings across the trail, or...
    This place really has gone down the toilet, huh?
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Pretty much. A small handful of extremely toxic, malignant influences have worked very hard over the last 2-3 years to reduce it to this sorry state.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Pretty much. A small handful of extremely toxic, malignant influences have worked very hard over the last 2-3 years to reduce it to this sorry state.
    It's that way by design. The site owners and mods are the ones who deliberately allowed it to take place by ignoring the results of the "evaluation thread" in the spring of 2016.

Trump needed to raise the debt ceiling to continue obomba's NWO regime change foreign policy, and expand it into Venezuela and Iran.

This just goes hand in hand with the announcement of more QE currency devaluation.

Maybe this is how trump plans to pay for his expanding obomba's NWO regime change foreign policy into Venezuela and Iran.

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    Maybe this is how trump plans to pay for his expanding obomba's NWO regime change foreign policy into Venezuela and Iran.

Fox News: US Navy 'ready' for whatever 'needs to be done' in Venezuela, Naval commander says.
    https://www.foxnews.com/world/us-nav...a-maduro-ready
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

There will be a significant GOP primary.

Get ready, Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Like a citronella candle, the harsh smell of reality keeps the faithful away.

Say the "supporting member" who voted for Hilary and Obama 2x. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

He needed this to expand NSA spying

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The OP Isn't Out-of-Date

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    I am embarrased that this out of date material was posted in this discussion.
    Enhanced_deficit, are you a Trump supporter? If so, then can you explain Trump's strategy concerning the OP?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12