Thread: Google must be destroyed! But how?

Google must be destroyed! But how?

Ok we all are aware of this problem. We know that Google is against and wants be the arbiter of truth. There have been some very good documentaries made about this problem, the question is what do we do? Lawsuits are always an option. I also doubt voting will have much of an effect as even the Chinese Politburo can't control Google so Ted Cruz grilling the Google rep most likely had no real effect.

I'm sincerely asking this because I want to make a youtube video about how we fight back but can't come up with anything. So what do we do?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Google is Enron 2.0. Their revenue in 2018 was $116B. $15 per every person on the planet.

Achilles was only as strong as his heel. I think a class action lawsuit is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternative School View Post
    Ok we all are aware of this problem.
    Who's that?

The populist, anti-capitalist, culture warrior wing of the GOP that watches Tucker Carlson nightly?

...Yes, they do indeed object to private property and want to compel Google (among others) to help them promote their ideology online.

The libertarians, i.e. the people who respect property rights and markets?

...Not so much

As for how to proceed, I suggest first obtaining a substantial non-dischargeable student loan to attend Trump university to learn the basics of business, then pooling the collective brilliance of the Carlson wing to formulate a business plan for a rival search engine, and finally financing that start-up with additional large (preferably non- dischargeable) loans. Best of luck!

...or you could just lobby the state to give you your goodies, like all the other leftists.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 08-03-2019 at 08:38 PM.

Google isn't going to be destroyed anytime soon.

Stop using them.

Transparency in advertising. The consumers should be informed how much revenue their clicks are generating.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Stop using them.
    The complete list of alternatives to all Google products

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I bet enough people have stopped using google for them to be feeling some pain by now.