Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YOUTUBE BANS 14-YEAR-OLD COMMENTATOR “SOPH”

YOUTUBE BANS 14-YEAR-OLD COMMENTATOR “SOPH”

https://www.infowars.com/youtube-ban...mentator-soph/

Update: Following news of her channel’s termination, Soph posted updates to Twitter shrugging off the ban.
    soph@sewernugget

· 4h

Replying to @sewernugget
    jokes aside, nothing of value was lost. there'll be less people watching -- their loss, the ones subscribed to the patreon will continue getting their money's worth.

soph@sewernugget

personally, less viewers is no biggie. youtube is the fast food of media, it thrives off of convenience, not the quality of its service, but if it upsets you because you want my ideas to be broadcasted as much as possible, send complaint emails, do what you have to.

1:29 PM - Aug 1, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

74 people are talking about this

Original story continues below…

YouTube deep-sixed 14-year-old commentator Soph’s account Thursday, accusing her of promoting hate speech on her channel subscribed to by nearly 1 million people.
    In a screenshot of YouTube’s dismissal posted to Twitter, the Google-owned video platform said Soph’s commentary in a video titled, “Pride & Predjudice” – which commented on the current state of the LGBT community – had violated its “hate speech policy.”
    soph@sewernugget

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

[give @TeamYouTube a hard time about it if you can]

subscribe to my MUHFUGGIN BITCHUTE: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/soph/ ]
    donate to my PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/corbis
    and buy my POPPIN MERCH [6 more days!!!]: https://www.bonfire.com/store/soph/

12:21 PM - Aug 1, 2019

924 people are talking about this

“Content glorifying or inciting violence against another person or group of people is not allowed on Youtube,” the message states. “We also don’t allow any content that encourages hatred of another person or group of people based on their membership in a protected group.”
    “PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS,” Soph (@sewernugget) tweeted, redirecting users to her BitChute account.

Update: Following news of her channel’s termination, Soph posted updates to Twitter shrugging off the ban.
    soph@sewernugget

· 4h

Replying to @sewernugget
    jokes aside, nothing of value was lost. there'll be less people watching -- their loss, the ones subscribed to the patreon will continue getting their money's worth.

soph@sewernugget

personally, less viewers is no biggie. youtube is the fast food of media, it thrives off of convenience, not the quality of its service, but if it upsets you because you want my ideas to be broadcasted as much as possible, send complaint emails, do what you have to.

1:29 PM - Aug 1, 2019

74 people are talking about this

Original story continues below…

YouTube deep-sixed 14-year-old commentator Soph’s account Thursday, accusing her of promoting hate speech on her channel subscribed to by nearly 1 million people.
    In a screenshot of YouTube’s dismissal posted to Twitter, the Google-owned video platform said Soph’s commentary in a video titled, “Pride & Predjudice” – which commented on the current state of the LGBT community – had violated its “hate speech policy.”

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Twitter will follow suit, wrongthink will not be allowed.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Now a days the future freedoms of ones posterity is less important than the freedom today to insert what one wants into ones posterior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That is a lie.
    @Brian4Liberty, devil keeps spreading this lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I will report violations of the forum rules to the forum staff when they are egregious enough.

You should remember that.

There is something very very very disturbing about that channel. Like dark.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    There's something pretty dark about that whole generation zyklon...

I think they're just being kids in a clown world tho.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Video that got her banned:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FNqiV8kL4cc/

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Policy doublespeak.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

So the question is why did the video get her banned? Youtube said it was about threatening violence.

In the very beginning, she says "make sure to blame me in your manifesto" at the end of her ad for selling offensive t-shirts.

Obviously a joke.

At the end of the video, she threatens that if people try and get her banned, she won't have anything left to live for, and people with nothing left to live for do very bad things and smiles.

That's kinda a threat, but only if she gets banned. Hmmm.

Then after the video during the credits, she plays audio of some dudes talking about how people who sexualize children would be killed in many societies (past for sure, current probably? I dunno he wasn't specific)

Hmmmm.

Let me get out my crystal ball....

I see.... I see...... I see soph on the Joe Rogan podcast!!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    So the question is why did the video get her banned? Youtube said it was about threatening violence.

In the very beginning, she says "make sure to blame me in your manifesto" at the end of her ad for selling offensive t-shirts.

Obviously a joke.

At the end of the video, she threatens that if people try and get her banned, she won't have anything left to live for, and people with nothing left to live for do very bad things and smiles.

That's kinda a threat, but only if she gets banned. Hmmm.

Then after the video during the credits, she plays audio of some dudes talking about how people who sexualize children would be killed in many societies (past for sure, current probably? I dunno he wasn't specific)

Hmmmm.
    Not mentioned.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...85#post6837985

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Manifesto of Patrick Crusius: (MODS PLEASE REVIEW)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9nV3bXC89w

The Inconvenient Truth
    About Me
    In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and
    his manifesto. This attack is a response to the
    Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigator
    s, not me. I am simply defending my country from
    cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an in
    vasion. Some people will think this statement is
    hypocritical because of the nearly complete ethnic
    and cultural destruction brought to the Native
    Americans by our European ancestors, but this just
    reinforces my point. The natives didn’t take the
    invasion of Europeans seriously, and now what’s lef
    t is just a shadow of what was. My motives for this
    attack are not at all personal. Actually the Hispan
    ic community was not my target before I read The
    Great Replacement. This manifesto will cover the po
    litical and economic reasons behind the attack, my
    gear, my expectations of what response this will ge
    nerate and my personal motivations and thoughts.
    Political Reasons
    In short, America is rotting from the inside out,
    and peaceful means to stop this seem to be nearly
    impossible. The inconvenient truth is that our lead
    ers, both Democrat AND Republican, have been
    failing us for decades. They are either complacent
    or involved in one of the biggest betrayals of the
    American public in our history. The takeover of the
    United States government by unchecked
    corporations. I could write a ten page essay on all
    the damage these corporations have caused, but here
    is what is important. Due to the death of the baby
    boomers, the increasingly anti-immigrant rhetoric of
    the right and the ever increasing Hispanic population, America will soon become a one party-state. The
    Democrat party will own America and they know it. They have already begun the transition by
    pandering heavily to the Hispanic voting bloc in the 1st Democratic Debate. They intend to use open
    borders, free healthcare for illegals, citizenship
    and more to enact a political coup by importing and then
    legalizing millions of new voters. With policies li
    ke these, the Hispanic support for Democrats will likely
    become nearly unanimous in the future. The heavy Hispanic population in Texas will make us a
    Democrat stronghold. Losing Texas and a few other states with heavy Hispanic population to the
    Democrats is all it would take for them to win near
    ly every presidential election. Although the
    Republican Party is also terrible. Many factions within the Republican Party are pro-corporation. Pro-
    corporation = pro-immigration. But some factions within the Republican Party don’t prioritize
    corporations over our future. So the Democrats are
    nearly unanimous with their support of immigration
    while the Republicans are divided over it. At least
    with Republicans, the process of mass immigration
    and citizenship can be greatly reduced.
    Economic Reasons
    In short, immigration can only be detrimental to the future of America. Continued immigration will
    make one of the biggest issues of our time, automation, so much worse. Some sources say that in under
    two decades, half of American jobs will be lost to
    it. Of course some people will be retrained, but most
    will not. So it makes no sense to keep on letting
    millions of illegal or legal immigrants flood into the
    United States, and to keep the tens of millions that are already here. Invaders who also have close to
    the highest birthrate of all ethnicities in America. In
    the near future, America will have to initiate a basic
    universal income to prevent widespread poverty and
    civil unrest as people lose their jobs. Joblessness in
    itself is a source of civil unrest. The less depend
    ents on a government welfare system, the better. The
    lower the unemployment rate, the better. Achieving
    ambitions social projects like universal healthcare
    and UBI would become far more likely to succeed if
    tens of millions of dependents are removed.
    Even though new migrants do the dirty work, their kids typically don’t. They want to live the American
    Dream which is why they get college degrees and fill higher-paying skilled positions. This is why
    corporations lobby for even more illegal immigration even after decades of it of happening. They need
    to keep replenishing the low-skilled labor pool. Even as migrant children flood skilled jobs, Corporat
    ions make this worse by lobbying for even more work visa
    s to be issued for skilled foreign workers to come
    here. Recently, the senate under a REPUBLICAN administration has greatly increased the number of
    foreign workers that will take American jobs. Remember that both Democrats and Republicans support
    immigration and work visas. Corporations need to keep replenishing the labor pool for both skilled and
    unskilled jobs to keep wages down. So Automation is
    a good thing as it will eliminate the need for new
    migrants to fill unskilled jobs. Jobs that American
    s can’t survive on anyway. Automation can and would
    replace millions of low-skilled jobs if immigrants
    were deported. This source of competition for skilled
    labor from immigrants and visa holders around the world has made a very difficult situation even worse
    for natives as they compete in the skilled job mark
    et. To compete, people have to get better credentials
    by spending more time in college. It used to be tha
    t a high school degree was worth something. Now a
    bachelor’s degree is what’s recommended to be competitive in the job market. The cost of college
    degrees has exploded as their value has plummeted.
    This has led to a generation of indebted,
    overqualified students filling menial, low paying and unfulfilling jobs. Of course these migrants and
    their children have contributed to the problem, but are n
    ot the sole cause of it.
    The American lifestyle affords our citizens an incredible quality of life. However, our lifestyle is
    destroying the environment of our country. The decimation of the environment is creating a massive
    burden for future generations. Corporations are heaing the destruction of our environment by
    shamelessly over harvesting resources. This has been
    a problem for decades. For example, this
    phenomenon is brilliantly portrayed in the decades
    old classic “The Lorax”. Water sheds around the
    country, especially in agricultural areas, are being depleted. Fresh water is being polluted from farming
    and oil drilling operations. Consumer culture is creating thousands of tons of unnecessary plastic waste
    and electronic waste, and recycling to help slow this down is almost non-existent. Urban sprawl create
    s inefficient cities which unnecessarily destroys millions of acres of land. We even use god knows how
    many trees worth of paper towels just wipe water of
    f our hands. Everything I have seen and heard in my
    short life has led me to believe that the average A
    merican isn’t willing to change their lifestyle, even if
    the changes only cause a slight inconvenience. The
    government is unwilling to tackle these issues
    beyond empty promises since they are owned by corporations. Corporations that also like immigration
    because more people means a bigger market for their
    products. I just want to say that I love the people
    of this country, but god damn most of y’all are just too stubborn to change your lifestyle. So the next
    logical step is to decrease the number of people in
    America using resources. If we can get rid of enough
    people, then our way of life can become more sustainable.
    Gear
    Main gun: AK47 (WASR 10) – I realized pretty quickly that this isn’t a great choice since it’s the civilian
    version of the ak47. It’s not designed to shoot rounds quickly, so it overheats massively after about
    100 shots fired in quick succession. I’ll have to use a
    heat-resistant glove to get around this.
    8m3 bullet: This bullet, unlike pretty much any other 7.62x39 bullet, actually fragments like a pistol
    hollow point when shot out of an ak47 at the cost o
    f penetration. Penetration is still reasonable, but not
    nearly as high as a normal ak47 bullet. The ak47 is
    definitely a bad choice without this bullet design, and
    may still be with it.
    Other gun(if I get one): Ar15 – Pretty much any variation of this gun doesn’t heat up nearly as fast a
    s the
    AK47. The round of this gun isn’t designed to frag
    ment, but instead tumbles inside a target causing
    lethal wounding. This gun is probably better, but I
    wanted to explore different options. The ar15 is
    probably the best gun for military applications but
    this isn’t a military application.
    This will be a test of which is more lethal, either
    it’s fragmentation or tumbling.
    I didn’t spend much time at all preparing for this
    attack. Maybe a month, probably less. I have do this
    before I lose my nerve. I figured that an under-prepared attack and a meh manifesto is better than no
    attack and no manifesto
    Reaction
    Statistically, millions of migrants have returned t
    o their home countries to reunite with the family t
    hey
    lost contact with when they moved to America. They
    come here as economic immigrants, not for asylum
    reasons. This is an encouraging sign that the Hispanic population is willing to return to their home
    countries if given the right incentive. An incentive that myself and many other patriotic Americans will
    provide. This will remove the threat of the Hispanic voting bloc which will make up for the loss of
    millions of baby boomers. This will also make the elites that run corporations realize that it’s not i
    n their interest to continue piss off Americans. Corporate
    America doesn’t need to be destroyed, but just
    shown that they are on the wrong side of history. That if they don’t bend, they will break.
    Personal Reasons and Thoughts
    My whole life I have been preparing for a future that currently doesn’t exist. The job of my dreams will
    likely be automated. Hispanics will take control of
    the local and state government of my beloved Texas,
    changing policy to better suit their needs. They will turn Texas into an instrument of a political coup
    which will hasten the destruction of our country. The environment is getting worse by the year. If you
    take nothing else from this document, remember this
    : INACTION IS A CHOICE. I can no longer bear the
    shame of inaction knowing that our founding fathers
    have endowed me with the rights needed to save
    our country from the brink destruction. Our European comrades don’t have the gun rights needed to
    repel the millions of invaders that plaque their country. They have no choice but to sit by and watch
    their countries burn.
    America can only be destroyed from the inside-out.
    If our country falls, it will be the fault of trait
    ors. This
    is why I see my actions as faultless. Because this
    isn’t an act of imperialism but an act of preservation.
    America is full of hypocrites who will blast my act
    ions as the sole result of racism and hatred of other
    countries, despite the extensive evidence of all the problems these invaders cause and will cause.
    People who are hypocrites because they support imperialistic wars that have caused the loss of tens of
    thousands of American lives and untold numbers of civilian lives. The argument that mass murder is
    okay when it is state sanctioned is absurd. Our government has killed a whole lot more people for a
    whole lot less. Even if other non-immigrant targets would have a greater impact, I can’t bring myself to kill my fellow
    Americans. Even the Americans that seem hell-bent on destroying our country. Even if they are
    shameless race mixers, massive polluters, haters of
    our collective values, etc. One day they will see error
    of their ways. Either when American patriots fail to reform our country and it collapses or when we save
    it. But they will see the error of their ways. I promise y’all that.
    I am against race mixing because it destroys genetic diversity and creates identity problems. Also
    because it’s completely unnecessary and selfish. 2nd and 3rd
    generation Hispanics form interracial unions
    at much higher rates than average. Yet another reason to send them back. Cultural and racial diversity
    is largely temporary. Cultural diversity diminishes as
    stronger and/or more appealing cultures overtake
    weaker and/or undesirable ones. Racial diversity will disappear as either race mixing or genocide will
    take place. But the idea of deporting or murdering
    all non-white Americans is horrific. Many have been
    here at least as long as the whites, and have done
    as much to build our country. The best solution to
    this for now would be to divide America into a confederacy of territories with at least 1 territory for each
    race. This physical separation would nearly eliminate race mixing and improve social unity by granting
    each race self-determination within their respective territory(s).
    My death is likely inevitable. If I’m not killed by
    the police, then I’ll probably be gunned down by one of
    the invaders. Capture in this case if far worse than dying during the shooting because I’ll get the death
    penalty anyway. Worse still is that I would live knowing that my family despises me. This is why I’m not
    going to surrender even if I run out of ammo. If I’
    m captured, it will be because I was subdued somehow.
    Remember: it is not cowardly to pick low hanging fruit. AKA Don’t attack heavily guarded areas to fulfll
    your super soldier COD fantasy. Attack low security
    targets. Even though you might out gun a security
    guard or police man, they likely beat you in armor,
    training and numbers. Do not throw away your life
    on an unnecessarily dangerous target. If a target seems too hot, live to fight another day.
    My ideology has not changed for several years. My opinions on automation, immigration, and the rest
    predate Trump and his campaign for president. I put
    ting this here because some people will blame the
    President or certain presidential candidates for the attack. This is not the case. I know that the media
    will probably call me a white supremacist anyway and blame Trump’s rhetoric. The media is infamous
    for fake news. Their reaction to this attack will likely just confirm that.
    Many people think that the fight for America is already lost. They couldn’t be more wrong. This is just
    the beginning of the fight for America and Europe.
    I am honored to head the fight to reclaim my country
    from destruction.
    Last edited by dannno; 08-04-2019 at 11:47 PM.

If she made a video about how bad white males are and why they should be killed video would still be available and liberal media would write articles about her being brave
    Last edited by Warrior_of_Freedom; 08-04-2019 at 11:56 PM.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    If she made a video about how bad white males are and why they should be killed video would still be available and liberal media would write articles about her being brave
    The Ministry of truth is alive and well.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    It is a deconstructionist society. In an age of overload of information, truth of words has become irrelevant. Truth of meaning is all that is left.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    You can't even handle freedom in the fake world.
    2 + 2 = 5.

Obviously a joke.

He backed so-called red-flag laws that enable guns to be removed from high-risk individuals, called for mass shooters to be given the death penalty and vowed to address radicalization through the internet and social media.
    “Hate has no place in America … hatred warps the mind, ravages the heart and devours the soul,” Trump said.

All social media would likely get even more strict in clamping down on content like that after MAGA's pledge today.

AJ himself was outed from youtube, twitter, fb sometime after he cursed MAGA over Ivanka suggested Syria bombing.. so AJ should have some idea already how social media works.
    Hate has no place in America.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    The Group Responsible for All of Our Troubles

https://www.bitchute.com/video/_16B2euF128/
    I would totally pay $50 to see @TheCount's reaction video to this
    Last edited by dannno; 08-05-2019 at 09:10 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Literally who
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

I don't hate you. You're just some person on the internet who believes in things that aren't real.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Literally who
    Your worst nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post

Can't get enough of her videos.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    What kind of weird $#@!er would watch something like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Can't get enough of her videos.
    Ah..
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

-H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

Ah..
    So you side with Matt? And think I am a " kind of weird $#@!er." I'm cool with that coming from you and Matt.

Short Income Tax Video

I'm against her banning, but kids being involved in politics just never sits right with me. The idea of a bunch of 20 or 30 somethings watching a 14 year old girl for insight strikes me as inherently pathetic. Teenage edgelords shouldn't be where you get your information or analysis from.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

So you side with Matt? And think I am a " kind of weird $#@!er." I'm cool with that coming from you and Matt.
    Yea, I side with Matt.

This channel offers nothing and makes my skin crawl.

To summarize:

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

-H. L. Mencken

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    I'm against her banning, but kids being involved in politics just never sits right with me. The idea of a bunch of 20 or 30 somethings watching a 14 year old girl for insight strikes me as inherently pathetic. Teenage edgelords shouldn't be where you get your information or analysis from.
    Usually when kids are into politics like that it is because of their parents. With Soph, her parents have very little to no influence. She has been making youtube videos for years, and has only more recently become more focused on political issues.

She writes her material along with a guy from Brazil who is about 1-2 years older than her, and produces the videos herself.

Some kids are smart and do have good insights. Soph has a long way to go, but she is smarter than at least 95% of people at their smartest age.

I think getting a balanced perspective is healthy and children often have a unique perspective on things. If all you do is listen to Soph, that isn't a balanced perspective either because she has very little experience in the world. But it is also good to listen to somebody who isn't so presumptuous from time to time.
    Last edited by dannno; 08-19-2019 at 06:20 PM.

This channel offers nothing and makes my skin crawl
    That's the point, people like you, enemies of humanity, well you should be scared of people like Soph.

Just not for the reasons you think.

That's the point, people like you, enemies of humanity, well you should be scared of people like Soph.

Just not for the reasons you think.
    Tell me some of the insights which "Soph" has provided.

A list of points as follows would be preferred:

--point
    --point
    --point
    --point
    --point

Go

-H. L. Mencken

Tell me some of the insights which "Soph" has provided.

A list of points as follows would be preferred:

--point
    --point
    --point
    --point
    --point

Go
    What in her videos do you disagree with, point, by point. Go!

Short Income Tax Video

Is TDS so blinding that people can't even see the satire in Soph's videos?

She is a troll and if you're triggered by her channel. You've been trolled.
    How to plug a TWEET in post [ TWEET] [/TWEET ]

What in her videos do you disagree with, point, by point. Go!
    She's a ghoul, whose parents ought to be ashamed of themselves for raising such a creature:

--uninteresting
    --disturbing
    --makes me pray that the voting age will be raised
    --bad grammar

-H. L. Mencken

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast