Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 39

Thread: The Dissent cannot be divided. I support both Omar and Paul.

  1. #1



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Supporting an enemy who is worse than the current regime is stupid.

  4. #3
    Omar is not worthy of any support.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Alternative School View Post
    Are you aware what both have said about America and lobbies of our closest ally and still feel comfortable supporting them both?

    I'm going to let MAGA thought leaders like Trump and Prager complete their arguments first before even I think about standing with people with such views that show our great beloved country in bad light.



    On Air Now: Dennis Prager - 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
    Democrat Ilhan Omar Blames West for Terror
    Minnesota Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar is receiving fresh criticism after it was revealed that she once described acts of terrorism as a reaction to “our involvement in other people’s affairs.”

    09/11/2013
    Ron Paul: 9/11 Attacks Were ‘Blowback For Decades Of U.S. Intervention In The Middle East’
    Paul continued: “To deny this I think is very dangerous but to argue the case that they want to do us harm because we’re free and prosperous I think is a very, very dangerous notion because it’s not true.”

    Ben Stein Says Ron Paul Is Antisemitic for Calling US ‘Occupiers’

    Dennis Prager: Ron Paul Is A Sickening Liar And Radical Lefty, Shoud Leave Office

    Ron Paul says politicians afraid of AIPAC

    Trump calls on Ilhan Omar to resign from Congress for ‘anti-Semitism’
    February 12, 2019
    WASHINGTON (JTA)
    Omar, in her first term in the Congress, said Sunday on Twitter that the American Israel Public Affairs Committee pays lawmakers to be pro-Israel.







    Related

    Rand says Trump would be worst GOP nominee ever

    Ann Coulter offers rare praise for Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib


    David Duke supported Trump in 2016 and now supports Ilhan Omar

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Alternative School View Post
    You and your ilk have to go back with her.

    Ilhan Omar retweets comedian mocking brutal assault on Rand Paul




    More anti-white bigotry.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post

    Ilhan Omar retweets comedian mocking brutal assault on Rand Paul
    Video in the OP calls her out on that, says it was totally wrong for her to do that..

    He also said Rand was wrong to say he would buy tix for her to go to Somalia to see what it's like then come back here to appreciate America better. I kinda agree with Rand on that one.

    The idea is that she is dissenting against our foreign policy, bombings in Yemen, support of Israel and Saudi Arabia.. and that Rand Paul shares those views and they could be a force together instead of opposing each other.

    Rand would be totally willing to do that I'm sure, if she was more reasonable on other issues.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Video in the OP calls her out on that, says it was totally wrong for her to do that..

    He also said Rand was wrong to say he would buy tix for her to go to Somalia to see what it's like then come back here to appreciate America better. I kinda agree with Rand on that one.

    The idea is that she is dissenting against our foreign policy, bombings in Yemen, support of Israel and Saudi Arabia.. and that Rand Paul shares those views and they could be a force together instead of opposing each other.

    Rand would be totally willing to do that I'm sure, if she was more reasonable on other issues.
    Rand should avoid her like the plague and take every opportunity to oppose her on all her insanity.

    The enemy (and that includes the guy who posted this thread) would love nothing better than to trick conservative ant-war politicians into being associated with lunatic America haters like Omar, that's what they tried to do to Ron.

  9. #8
    There was a lot of this talk when Ron Paul ran. I saw people who loved a full fledged commie Cynthia McKinney or Sanders or Kucinich because they are anti-establishment. I always liked Ron because of views. I do not understand supporting politicians with polar opposite views.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    There was a lot of this talk when Ron Paul ran. I saw people who loved a full fledged commie Cynthia McKinney or Sanders or Kucinich because they are anti-establishment. I always liked Ron because of views. I do not understand supporting politicians with polar opposite views.
    Tend to agree with first observation but would add that working relationships can be made with polar opposites (one recent example may be that Trump used to be mostly anti-war leaning and a liberal socialist progressive but these days is working with some of the biggest free capitalism neocons like Bolton, Adelson, Pompeo etc). Sanders supporters have even vowed to support Trump if Bernie isn’t the nominee. On various issues like LGBTQ civil rights, racial diversity, DACA/DADT/DOMA, universal healthcare, 2nd amendment, big government debt spending, supporting Israel etc, he's to the Left of even Hillary Clinton.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Supporting an enemy who is worse than the current regime is stupid.
    The enemy of the current regime is my friend? LOL
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks

  13. #11
    Honk honk!
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

  14. #12
    I do not understand supporting politicians with polar opposite views.
    I don't understand why people don't see the obvious logic in forging if not alliances at least non aggression pacts among those to the powers that be. Perhaps we all can't be friends but can we at least avoid being enemies?

    The enemy (and that includes the guy who posted this thread) would love nothing better than to trick conservative ant-war politicians into being associated with lunatic America haters like Omar, that's what they tried to do to Ron.
    The MAGA centipedes would love nothing more than Paul Movement being associated with the bigotry of a failed strongman. You would love us to become no more than appendages to the Trump movement.
    Last edited by Alternative School; 07-31-2019 at 09:30 PM.

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Alternative School View Post
    The MAGA centipedes would love nothing more than Paul Movement being associated with the bigotry of a failed strongman. You would love us to become no more than appendages to the Trump movement.
    LOL

    Trump is not bigoted, not failed and not a "strongman".

    Trump is the future of American conservatism and the rallying point for all who care about liberty and limited government, we should do our best to woo those who follow him and adapt Trumpism to our goals as Rand is doing.

    Omar is a communist bigot who is failing.

  16. #14
    Trump is not bigoted
    His statements are. As far as his heart I don't think he loves or hates anything besides fame and money.

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Alternative School View Post
    His statements are.
    Wrong.

    It's obvious you are brainwashed.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Alternative School View Post
    I don't understand why people don't see the obvious logic in forging if not alliances at least non aggression pacts among those to the powers that be. Perhaps we all can't be friends but can we at least avoid being enemies?

    I guess. But you can forge an alliance with anyone on any issue. Why not form alliances with Lindsay Graham (who is infinitely closer on the issues to Rand and Ron than Ilhan Omar)

    There is no voting constituency in Kentucky that would be impressed with Rand working with Ilhan Omar. It is pretty much a negative with every single Republican and independent. And Democrats will think Rand is a racist who hates the poors no matter what.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Alternative School View Post
    His statements are.
    No, they aren't. I guarantee you can't provide any examples.

    You watch too much CNN or something..

    This whole racism thing with Donald Trump all started when there was this story about the Mexican government handing out pamphlets to ex-cons getting out of prison about how to illegally immigrate to the US and be safe on the trip.

    Trump said that Mexico wasn't sending their best - they were sending their criminals, their rapists.. he was referring to the pamphlets the government was handing out.

    Then on the news you see all these headlines, "Trump says all Mexicans are rapists!!" "Trump on Mexicans: They're criminals, they're rapists."

    Do you see how changing the grammar of the sentence Trump said (their to they're) COMPLETELY changed the meaning of what he said? He was talking about the Mexican government, literally helping rapists and criminals come to the US illegally.. but the media wasn't reporting that story, so they didn't have the context of what he was talking about. So they changed it from Mexico (the government) is sending their criminals and their rapists to all Mexicans being criminals and rapists (they're criminals, they're rapists).

    Trump clarified, but the media kept the talking point. Everybody on the left believed it, and so it stuck. Trump is a racist.

    Sorry, but that's bull$#@!.

    Trump has been lied about by the mainstream media every day for 4 years. And you fell for it.

    So show me some examples of Trump being a bigot.. and if you have to go back 50 years to find something, that probably isn't even true, then you lose.
    Last edited by dannno; 08-01-2019 at 11:09 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  21. #18
    Trying to win an argument by simply calling the other side bigoted is so 1990s. The left either needs a new strawman to attack or actually strengthen their debating skill. An eye roll is the only response (and possibly a neg rep) deserved when someone takes a shortcut around thinking and calls someone sexist, racist, etc.

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    No, they aren't. I guarantee you can't provide any examples.

    You watch too much CNN or something..

    This whole racism thing with Donald Trump all started when there was this story about the Mexican government handing out pamphlets to ex-cons getting out of prison about how to illegally immigrate to the US and be safe on the trip.

    Trump said that Mexico wasn't sending their best - they were sending their criminals, their rapists.. he was referring to the pamphlets the government was handing out.

    Then on the news you see all these headlines, "Trump says all Mexicans are rapists!!" "Trump on Mexicans: They're criminals, they're rapists."

    Do you see how changing the grammar of the sentence Trump said (their to they're) COMPLETELY changed the meaning of what he said? He was talking about the Mexican government, literally helping rapists and criminals come to the US illegally.. but the media wasn't reporting that story, so they didn't have the context of what he was talking about. So they changed it from Mexico (the government) is sending their criminals and their rapists to all Mexicans being criminals and rapists (they're criminals, they're rapists).

    Trump clarified, but the media kept the talking point. Everybody on the left believed it, and so it stuck. Trump is a racist.

    Sorry, but that's bull$#@!.

    Trump has been lied about by the mainstream media every day for 4 years. And you fell for it.

    So show me some examples of Trump being a bigot.. and if you have to go back 50 years to find something, that probably isn't even true, then you lose.

    John O’Donnell, former president of Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City, quoted Trump’s criticism of a black accountant: “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.”

    Trump: "the stuff O’Donnell wrote about me is probably true.”

    Just one of the worst out of countless examples. Although I'm sure you will still make some kind of excuse for it, despite it being incontrovertibly a racist remark. What would constitute a racist statement to you? If Trump started shouting ****** and spic at random people?

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post

    John O’Donnell, former president of Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City, quoted Trump’s criticism of a black accountant: “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.”

    Trump: "the stuff O’Donnell wrote about me is probably true.”

    Just one of the worst out of countless examples. Although I'm sure you will still make some kind of excuse for it, despite it being incontrovertibly a racist remark. What would constitute a racist statement to you? If Trump started shouting ****** and spic at random people?

    Thank you for your attempt, let's dig into this one a bit, shall we?

    1. O'Donnell wrote an entire book about Trump, so when Trump said, "the stuff O'Donnell wrote about me is probably true.", I think it is hilarious you want to connect that to every statement he ever wrote about him and then assume it's definitely true.

    2. Trump has been a public figure for decades. He has had countless interviews, written books and even had a reality tv show. The fact that you have to go to a book with second hand information and second hand quotes from private conversations which might not even be true in order to prove Trump is a bigot does not bode well for your side. Do you have any private tapes or anything like that?

    3. Fact: Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino had a black person as the head of accounting.

    4. What he allegedly said sounds more like he was joking than serious. Was the accountant fired?
    Last edited by dannno; 08-01-2019 at 03:39 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Thank you for your attempt, let's dig into this one a bit, shall we?

    1. O'Donnell wrote an entire book about Trump, so when Trump said, "the stuff O'Donnell wrote about me is probably true.", I think it is hilarious you want to connect that to every statement he ever wrote about him and then assume it's definitely true.

    2. Trump has been a public figure for decades. He has had countless interviews, written books and even had a reality tv show. The fact that you have to go to a book with second hand information and second hand quotes from private conversations which might not even be true in order to prove Trump is a bigot does not bode well for your side. Do you have any private tapes or anything like that?

    3. Fact: Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino had a black person as the head of accounting.

    4. What he said sounds more like he was joking than serious. Was the accountant fired?
    1. Trump referred to the ENTIRETY of the book as "probably true." If it was untrue, why would Trump do that, knowing that he was characterized negatively in many parts of it? Perhaps because it was true. The quote sounds exactly like something he'd say.

    2. We have plenty of audio and video of Trump making racist remarks, you just constantly claim they are not racist - which is why I'm asking: does Trump have to shout racist slurs and make grossly generalized and insulting statements about a people for you to consider him racist? I mean.. he has done that, and you still justified it.

    3. k?

    4. "Black people are inherently lazy, he can't help it" Sounds like a funny joke HAHAJAJAHAJA. who are you kidding? whats funny about that? god you are $#@!ing stupid

    Anyways, there's a lot more of course, although the evidence already provided is quite enough.

    1973: Trump prevents black people from renting his properties. Undeniably racist.

    2015: You already addressed this comment, by making $#@! up (there is no evidence that mexico instructed criminals specifically to cross the border illegally, you just made that $#@! up. The pamphlet they created encouraged people to enter the US legally, not illegally, but did also talk about the risks of crossing the border illegally.), but it was undeniably racist as well.

    Trump said, paraphrased: "most people crossing the border from Mexico are criminals, rapists, and murderers, and some minority are decent people." The evidence does not support this statement. The Cato Institute determined that "the homicide arrest rate for native-born Americans was “about 46 percent higher than the illegal immigrant homicide arrest rate.”" Disparaging an entire group of people in a completely untrue way is absolutely racist.



    By capitalizing TRAIL he is clearly alluding to, and trivializing the Trail of Tears, AKA ethnic cleansing perpetrated by the US government against Native Americans. This is far more condemnable than "some people did something" which got endless attention from retards on the right.

    His comments about "$#@!hole countries" are indisputably racist, not because he called many countries $#@!holes, but because he stated he preferred immigrants from white majority countries like Norway.

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    2. We have plenty of audio and video of Trump making racist remarks, you just constantly claim they are not racist
    Where are they??? Why haven't you posted any?? That's all I've been asking for this whole time..

    Your argument on the "their vs. they're" was extremely poor. The pamphlets may have told their criminals and rapists who they were letting out of prison and giving them to, to go to the US legally, but they gave instructions on how to prevent some of the dangers of crossing illegally. Also, I'm guessing most of the people they were giving them to could not get into the US legally. Thus many people took that to say that they were encouraging criminals and rapists to come here illegally. It's not a big leap, it's not a racist leap.

    The bigger point is that Trump said they (Mexico) are not sending their best - they are sending their criminals, their rapists. He was referring to the pamphlets that were all over alt media at the time. So he did NOT say "they're criminals, they're rapists". The media changed the grammar and the wording to make it completely different than it was. Then they exaggerated and claimed Trump meant that ALL immigrants are criminals and rapists. That swayed a lot of people into the "Trump is racist camp" and it was based on a lie. Period.

    Sorry, but you aren't going to convince anybody who has the facts any differently. Only the orange man bad bots are going to listen to that crap.


    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    His comments about "$#@!hole countries" are indisputably racist, not because he called many countries $#@!holes, but because he stated he preferred immigrants from white majority countries like Norway.
    Do you think he prefers immigrants from Norway because their skin is white, or do you think it is for some other reason?

    Sorry, again, your brain is so twisted from listening to left-wing idiots all day you don't understand reason anymore.
    Last edited by dannno; 08-01-2019 at 03:51 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    John O’Donnell, former president of Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City, quoted Trump’s criticism of a black accountant: “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.”
    That actually made me chuckle.

  27. #24
    Top Rated Influencer Danke's Avatar


    Posts
    41,852
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post


    1973: Trump prevents black people from renting his properties. Undeniably racist.
    .
    Maxine Brown, a young black nurse who sought an apartment at a Trump property in late 1963. Trump was born in 1946, I think you are referring to his father.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post

    Trump said, paraphrased: "most people crossing the border from Mexico are criminals, rapists, and murderers, and some minority are decent people."

    That is bull$#@!.

    Correct paraphrase: "Mexico is giving pamphlets to criminals are rapists getting out of prison which gives advice on how to go to the US illegally. Mexico is not sending their best. They are sending their criminals and rapists."


    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post


    By capitalizing TRAIL he is clearly alluding to, and trivializing the Trail of Tears, AKA ethnic cleansing perpetrated by the US government against Native Americans. This is far more condemnable than "some people did something" which got endless attention from retards on the right.

    This is more orange man bad nonsense.. There is no reason to believe he was talking specifically about the Trail of Tears. Native Americans walked on trails. Every single $#@!ing one of them. Warren is not even Native American.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That is bull$#@!.

    Correct paraphrase: "Mexico is giving pamphlets to criminals are rapists getting out of prison which gives advice on how to go to the US illegally. Mexico is not sending their best. They are sending their criminals and rapists."





    This is more orange man bad nonsense.. There is no reason to believe he was talking specifically about the Trail of Tears. Native Americans walked on trails. Every single $#@!ing one of them. Warren is not even Native American.
    Dannno, you are engaged in a losing battle. To not be considered a bigot you must be for at least, free healthcare for illegals and free abortions for male to female transgenders.

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Thank you for your attempt, let's dig into this one a bit, shall we?

    1. O'Donnell wrote an entire book about Trump, so when Trump said, "the stuff O'Donnell wrote about me is probably true.", I think it is hilarious you want to connect that to every statement he ever wrote about him and then assume it's definitely true.

    2. Trump has been a public figure for decades. He has had countless interviews, written books and even had a reality tv show. The fact that you have to go to a book with second hand information and second hand quotes from private conversations which might not even be true in order to prove Trump is a bigot does not bode well for your side. Do you have any private tapes or anything like that?

    3. Fact: Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino had a black person as the head of accounting.

    4. What he allegedly said sounds more like he was joking than serious. Was the accountant fired?
    According to the Wall Street Journal and the Anti-Defamation League, Donald Trump is largely responsible for desegregating Florida’s wealthy sporting clubs, but you won’t hear it from the media

  32. #28
    Episode 613 Scott Adams: Let’s Play “Is the President a Racist or do I Have TDS?”

    Last edited by dannno; 08-02-2019 at 09:12 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That actually made me chuckle.
    Racist!
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Where are they??? Why haven't you posted any?? That's all I've been asking for this whole time..

    Your argument on the "their vs. they're" was extremely poor. The pamphlets may have told their criminals and rapists who they were letting out of prison and giving them to, to go to the US legally, but they gave instructions on how to prevent some of the dangers of crossing illegally. Also, I'm guessing most of the people they were giving them to could not get into the US legally. Thus many people took that to say that they were encouraging criminals and rapists to come here illegally. It's not a big leap, it's not a racist leap.

    The bigger point is that Trump said they (Mexico) are not sending their best - they are sending their criminals, their rapists. He was referring to the pamphlets that were all over alt media at the time. So he did NOT say "they're criminals, they're rapists". The media changed the grammar and the wording to make it completely different than it was. Then they exaggerated and claimed Trump meant that ALL immigrants are criminals and rapists. That swayed a lot of people into the "Trump is racist camp" and it was based on a lie. Period.

    Sorry, but you aren't going to convince anybody who has the facts any differently. Only the orange man bad bots are going to listen to that crap.
    You have no evidence that Mexico is "sending" anyone. The existence of those pamphlets do not prove anything that you are claiming, and Trump didn't claim anything like that. There were news stories about this pamphlet literally 10 years before Trump said these remarks, but ya I'm sure they were randomly again circulating around social media BEFORE TRUMP EVEN ANNOUNCED HIS CANDIDACY. You have to be absolutely retarded to believe anything you are typing.

    The "their vs they're" literally proves me right. You evidently have no comprehension of the english language if you think otherwise.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jaz1J0s-cL4

    "They're not sending you, they're sending people who have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us (sic.) They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists, and some, I assume are good people.

    You claimed he did not say "They're rapists." He very clearly said that. If he said "Their rapists" it would not even make sense in the context of the sentence, you brainless retard.

    Will you admit that I'm right, or will you continue to deny objective reality? I'm gonna bet on the latter, as you have proven yourself to have not a shred of integrity through the years you have posted on this forum.


    Do you think he prefers immigrants from Norway because their skin is white, or do you think it is for some other reason?

    Sorry, again, your brain is so twisted from listening to left-wing idiots all day you don't understand reason anymore.
    The primary reason is because they are white, obviously. The average Norwegian is far more inclined to socialism than the average $#@!hole-country inhabitant, this is undebatable. Why does Trump want more people from a socialist country like norway? Norway literally owns 37% of the Oslo stockmarket. It doesn't get much more socialist than that. But Trump wants Norwegian immigrants because they are white... obviously. There is no other discernible reason, as the immigration system has the same requirements for the vast majority of people who successfully immigrate.

    All in all, I make you look like a retard every single time I bother responding to your posts. I out you as a despicable racist, who lies through his teeth to defend his god-king. Stop lying you POS. You are the among the most vapid, brainless people that inhabit this country.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Trump on Ilhan Omar; ‘I Hear Omar Was Married To Her Brother’
    By Origanalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 01-27-2020, 03:19 AM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-17-2014, 10:33 PM
  3. Politico Magazine: The Divided House of Paul
    By green73 in forum Rand Paul Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-16-2013, 05:52 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 03:50 PM
  5. Divided We Stand - Paul Starobin
    By zdenek795 in forum National Sovereignty
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 01:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •