Thread: Woman arrested for not signing traffic ticket. Led to tasing.

Woman arrested for not signing traffic ticket. Led to tasing.

"I have been wounded but not yet slain. I shall lie here and bleed awhile. Then I shall rise and fight again. The title of champion may from time to time fall to others more than ourselves. But the heart, the spirit, and the soul of champions remains in Green Bay." Vince Lombardi

Isaiah 53:5: But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    the b00tlicking is EPIC SCALE stereotype copsucking
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

She needs to sign up for one of @TheTexan 's compliance courses.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    She needs to sign up for one of @TheTexan 's compliance courses.
    She basically beat & tased herself.

Goes to show though, that being a tiny old white lady doesn't mean you are above the law
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

The Officer in this video showed I think a huge degree of professionalism. A lot of people in his position would have hesitated or even refrained from beating a tiny old white woman, but this Officer did his sworn duty commendably and without hesitation
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Nuff said...
    Last edited by sam1952; 07-31-2019 at 10:09 AM.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Bumping for the music,

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

can you compel an american to contract against their will?
    can you intentionally deceive an american for the purposes of stealing their food and shoving it in YOUR mouth?

if the answer is yes, press EJECT
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    can you compel an american to contract against their will?
    can you intentionally deceive an american for the purposes of stealing their food and shoving it in YOUR mouth?

if the answer is yes, press EJECT
    You know what. I don’t think they can make you sign a ticket. I would guess if you refuse to sign they just continue with the process. Ticket goes unpaid, then a summons to court, then an arrest warrant.
    Never heard of being arrested for refusal to sign the ticket.

But.... the times are a changin’