Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DNC POTUS Debates 3/30-3/31

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Russian interference in elections is a problem? Talk about misdirection. Twitter, Facebook, Google and the media are the real manipulators.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1564663522803.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	125.2 KB 
ID:	6823
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1564663522803.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	125.2 KB 
ID:	6823
    The Neocons, Marxists and Trotskyites attack. As predictable as the sun rising today.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Stossel is keeping score.

Free Stuff 2020 ($$$)

FJB

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Hickenlooper is out .
    Do something Danke

[sic] On July 23, Hill reporter Reid Wilson tweeted “Hot take/prediction: Tulsi Gabbard is going to endorse Trump in the end.” Former CIA agent John Sipher wrote “The Kremlin needs their new version of Jill Stein.” Neera Tanden, President of the Center for American Progress, tweeted “My prediction: Tulsi runs as third party Green candidate to help Trump win. I will take bets on this.” In response, prominent political scientist and journalist David Rothkopf tweeted “Advice to the world: Don’t take Neera’s bet. She is 100% right on this.” Many have also drawn attention to the fact that Gabbard is one of three candidates who appeared in the CNN debates who have refused to pledge support to the eventual Democratic nominee.

is Gabbard going to be what Bernie was in 2016?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    [sic] On July 23, Hill reporter Reid Wilson tweeted “Hot take/prediction: Tulsi Gabbard is going to endorse Trump in the end.” Former CIA agent John Sipher wrote “The Kremlin needs their new version of Jill Stein.” Neera Tanden, President of the Center for American Progress, tweeted “My prediction: Tulsi runs as third party Green candidate to help Trump win. I will take bets on this.” In response, prominent political scientist and journalist David Rothkopf tweeted “Advice to the world: Don’t take Neera’s bet. She is 100% right on this.” Many have also drawn attention to the fact that Gabbard is one of three candidates who appeared in the CNN debates who have refused to pledge support to the eventual Democratic nominee.

is Gabbard going to be what Bernie was in 2016?
    She might be.
    They should run together.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    She might be.
    They should run together.
    He will pick a female, he'd be a fool not to. He probably prefers AOC but she's to young (for now) to be Veep. However, AOC would certainly throw her support behind these two.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12