Thread: Ilhan Omar Retweets Person Saying Sen. Rand Paul Deserved Felony Assault

Ilhan Omar Retweets Person Saying Sen. Rand Paul Deserved Felony Assault

Ilhan Omar Retweets Person Saying Sen. Rand Paul Deserved Felony Assault

AMBER ATHEY
    July 29, 2019

Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar retweeted a suggestion Monday that Republican Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul deserved to be violently assaulted by his next door neighbor.

The tweet in question was posted by Tom Arnold, Roseanne Barr’s ex-husband, who was responding to Paul’s assertion that Omar would be more grateful to live in America if she visited her home country Somalia more often.

“After she’s visited Somalia she might come back and appreciate America more,” Paul said in a recent interview.

Arnold replied, “Imagine being Rand Paul’s next door neighbor and having to deal with @RandPaul lying cowardly circular whiney bullcrap about lawn clippings. No wonder he ripped his toupee off.”

Omar retweeted Arnold’s tweet.

Omar has previously complained that she has received more death threats since President Donald Trump criticized the freshman Democratic “squad,” and accused Republican Texas Rep. Dan Crenshaw of inciting violence against her by criticizing her comments about America.

Omar’s office did not immediately respond to a request for a comment.
    https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/29/i...ault-neighbor/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anyone who says “white nationalist news letter” has zero credibility.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Islamist Ilhan Omar retweeting calls for political violence against Rand Paul

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...120066/photo/1

But if you say anything against her you are a "racist"

Another headline could have been:

"Person Retweets Trump Confidant Cohen's friend Tom Arnold Saying Sen. Rand Paul Deserved Felony Assault"

Why is the the "person" aka Tom Arnold who actually made the original statement getting a complete pass and has his name erased from the story headline? Is it because he's ex husband of MAGA supporter Roseanne and unlike Ilhan is a supporter of Israel... or some other reason?

Tom Arnold is not a nobody, he's very famous friend of Trump's longtime confidant/fixer Michael Cohen (currently in prison) and ex of a major Trump/Israel supporter Roseanne Arnold.

Tom Arnold and Michael Cohen are pictured together in a photo shared on Tom Arnold's Twitter account, April 5, 2019.

Tom Arnold Not 'F-ing Around' About Trump Tapes
    https://www.newsweek.com/tom-arnold-...terview-992705

Tom Arnold Apparently Contributed to Michael Cohen Turning on Trump
    April 21st, 2019

Michael Cohen was secretly recorded by actor Tom Arnold talking about his crimes and Trump
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ld/3564902002/

On a related note, retweeting someone else's view automatically means 'agreemment" with retweeted view?

this is a retweet:

Donald Trump Jr. retweets controversial ex-congressman

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post

But if you say anything against her you are a "racist"
    When MAGA criticized her and asked her to resign over her anti-Israel statements, some libs called him 'racist' citing Ilhan's Somali heritage.

However such claims have been debunked already, Prez Trump just mobilized full force of US State Dept for release of another Somali-heritage American Rocky A$AP detained in Sweden. Would he have done that if he was racially biased against Somali-Americans as media implied?

Two Somali hertiage Americans in news this week:

Trump offers to pay bail for rapper A$AP Rocky
    Urban Revitalization Coalition CEO Pastor Darrell Scott on the allegations President Trump is a racist and Trump offering to pay bail for rapper A$AP Rocky.
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/as...-sweden-brands

Related

Trump supporters launch boycott of Swedish brands over arrest of Somali heritage American rapper Rocky A$AP

The same Ilhan Omar that fails to knowledge or fail to name al qaeda or that al qaeda/Some Saudis terrorists attacked America on 9/11?
    I am surpised shes still in congress following the backlash.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post

He can't pay the rapper's bail. Sweden doesn't have bail.

https://time.com/5636268/donald-trum...ee-asap-rocky/

The arrest of A$AP Rocky in Sweden has led many high-profile Americans––including President Donald Trump––to call on the Swedish prime minister to release the New York-born rapper on bail while he awaits trial. But the political pressure to #FreeRocky will never work on Prime Minister Stefan Löfven––for two reasons.

First, unlike the United States, Sweden has no system of bail. As a foreigner, Swedish authorities view A$AP Rocky as a flight risk and will not release him pending trial. This is standard for any visitor arrested in Sweden, Swedish legal experts say.

Second, Sweden’s constitution bans the prime minister from interfering with any pending legal case.

A$AP Rocky has been in custody since July 3. He was charged with assault on Thursday for the fight broke out on a street in Stockholm. A$AP Rocky posted a video that showed him and his team being following by two men. He says he acted in self-defense. Prosecutors say they have additional evidence that isn’t available online.

SEND HER BACK!
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    SEND HER BACK!

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Recall?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Rand said he would gladly buy Omar a ticket to Somalia so she can see how much of a $#@!hole it is.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    Recall?
    Deport, she is here as the result of immigration fraud anyway.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    He can't pay the rapper's bail. Sweden doesn't have bail.

https://time.com/5636268/donald-trum...ee-asap-rocky/

But he did show intent and his intent shows a leader who does not have a racist bone in his body, is a social liberal and supports racial diversity,multiculturalsim, social justice. Trump stood with Rev Sharpton, Congessional Black Caucus, other civil rights supporting Congress memebrs.. won't be surprised if Rand also joined Trump in calling on Sweden to release Rocky A$AP.
    That all makes it harder for Ilhan supporters to call Trump a 'racist'. That was the point. Clear?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

If this is true she should be deported!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Rand said he would gladly buy Omar a ticket to Somalia so she can see how much of a $#@!hole it is.
    Did he say anything about Tom Arnold, the Jewish-American pal of Trump confidant & fixer Michael Cohen (both offsprings of Holocaust surviving refugees) who actually wrote that tweet?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dem nominee for Congress in FL-03:

Ilhan Omar should thank her clit she lives in America or maybe that's her problem...

The fact that that thing is an elected official tells you a lot about the state of that area.

Sometimes, I feel like I spent an hour walking through a corn maze after reading one of your posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Another headline could have been:

"Person Retweets Trump Confidant Cohen's friend Tom Arnold Saying Sen. Rand Paul Deserved Felony Assault"

Why is the the "person" aka Tom Arnold who actually made the original statement getting a complete pass and has his name erased from the story headline? Is it because he's ex husband of MAGA supporter Roseanne and unlike Ilhan is a supporter of Israel... or some other reason?

Tom Arnold is not a nobody, he's very famous friend of Trump's longtime confidant/fixer Michael Cohen (currently in prison) and ex of a major Trump/Israel supporter Roseanne Arnold.

Tom Arnold and Michael Cohen are pictured together in a photo shared on Tom Arnold's Twitter account, April 5, 2019.

Tom Arnold Not 'F-ing Around' About Trump Tapes
    https://www.newsweek.com/tom-arnold-...terview-992705

Tom Arnold Apparently Contributed to Michael Cohen Turning on Trump
    April 21st, 2019

Michael Cohen was secretly recorded by actor Tom Arnold talking about his crimes and Trump
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ld/3564902002/

On a related note, retweeting someone else's view automatically means 'agreemment" with retweeted view?

this is a retweet:

Donald Trump Jr. retweets controversial ex-congressman

When MAGA criticized her and asked her to resign over her anti-Israel statements, some libs called him 'racist' citing Ilhan's Somali heritage.

However such claims have been debunked already, Prez Trump just mobilized full force of US State Dept for release of another Somali-heritage American Rocky A$AP detained in Sweden. Would he have done that if he was racially biased against Somali-Americans as media implied?

Two Somali hertiage Americans in news this week:

Urban Revitalization Coalition CEO Pastor Darrell Scott on the allegations President Trump is a racist and Trump offering to pay bail for rapper A$AP Rocky.
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/as...-sweden-brands

Related

Trump supporters launch boycott of Swedish brands over arrest of Somali heritage American rapper Rocky A$AP

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    The fact that that thing is an elected official tells you a lot about the state of that area.
    Her many scandals should be enough for her to lose reelection, but its looking like she'll win easily.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge