View Poll Results: Do you support boycott of Swedish brands launched by Rocky A$AP & Trump supporters ?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 30.00%
  • No

4 40.00%
  • Not sure/other/confused

3 30.00%

Thread: Do you support boycott of Swedish brands launched by Rocky A$AP & Trump supporters ?

Do you support boycott of Swedish brands launched by Rocky A$AP & Trump supporters ?

Do you support boycott of Swedish brands launched by rapper Rocky A$AP and Trump supporters over arrest Rocky in Sweden?

A$AP Rocky, Trump fans call for boycott of Swedish brands

By Rachel Tesler Published July 28, 2019
    FOXBusiness

After A$AP Rocky was charged with assault and detained by Swedish officials, fans are fighting back with calls to boycott Swedish brands, claiming the country’s treatment of the “Praise the Lord” rapper is racist.

His trial begins Tuesday amidst several bizarre events, including an A$AP Rocky fan threatening to blow up the Swedish embassy in Washington, D.C. and President Trump blasting Swedish leadership for its mistreatment of Rocky and letting down the “African-American community.” The president said he spoke with Sweden’s prime minister Saturday about the jailed rapper and “offered to personally vouch for his bail.”
    Supporters of Rocky and the president called for the boycott last week with the growing demand to #FreeRocky. #Boycottsweden is trending on Twitter Opens a New Window. targeting Ikea, Absolut Vodka, Volvo and Spotify. #Boycottikea also trended on Twitter.
    He faces up to two years in prison and fines, as prosecutors allege that he and members of his team assaulted defendants over a public brawl involving headphones on June 30th. Rocky, whose real name is Rakim Mayers, claim they acted in self-defense, but he will remain in a Kronberg prison before pleading his case.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/as...-sweden-brands

Related

Yoots, Sweden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvyLCc8-jms

Rev. Al Sharpton enters #JusticeForRocky fray, pleads for A$AP Rocky detained in Sweden

A$AP Rocky has received an outpouring of support following reports on his treatment in a Swedish jail following a physical altercation.
    The #JusticeForRocky hashtag has surfaced on social media in recent days, with fans and celebrities rallying together to demand the chart-topping hip-hop artist be released.
    Civil rights activist and media personality Rev. Al Sharpton is joining the fray in support of the Harlem-born lyricist.
    On Wednesday, Sharpton met with Renee Black, A$AP Rocky’s mother, and other relatives of the men arrested in Stockholm on June 30, at his National Action Network corporate offices in New York.

Sweden rejects Trump demand to free rapper A$AP Rocky

President has been repeatedly told that angry tweets will make no difference, Swedish government says

It comes after the president sent a barrage of angry tweets ordering the country to free the rapper after he was charged with assault.
    Sweden said that Mr Trump's tweets will not help free the rapper because the country's judicial system is independent from politics.

The Swedish government said that it had repeatedly told the US president that his interventions would not help. But Mr Trump continued to tweet, with his latest post including an angry outburst at the country.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9022071.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What the $#@! is an ASAP Rocky?
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The rapper from this thread:

Yoots, Sweden

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

Yoots, Sweden

Not clear yet how much support this boycott is gaining.

You and danno seem to be some of the more passionate supporters of MAGa here; if both of you support this boycott, that could indicate strong popularity of the boycott across US and massive impact on Swedish exports.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

Yoots, Sweden
    Looks to me like they beat the $#@! out some skinny white kid.

The Swedes will crimp and fold soon enough.

A random sample of his "music":

"Thuggin Noise"

A couple more commas richer,
    And I'm still mobbin with my nigggers bruh.
    That's why they don't like us rollin deep to the club niggger,
    $#@! ya club niggger!
    Wherever I'm at is the club niggger, suck a dick
    Swag Swag
    ASAP.

[Verse 1:]
    Toot that shoot that glock nine,
    Jiggy niggger I'm bout mine,
    Pinky ring and my watch shine,
    Yo bitch callin my hotline.

Wide buggy look cockeyed,
    Big pockets sit lopside,
    Talk studpid get your mouth wired,
    We bout it bout it and rowdy huh.

Bitches all on my jock huh,
    Pretty niggger might stop time,
    Told ya'll young nigggers runnin $#@!,
    Including red lights and stop signs.

Asap nigggers on the scene ha,
    Young trill nigggers on my team ha,
    Servin fiends ha, bitches scream ha,
    See the beam ha, it's the ninaa.

[Chorus:]
    Rocky where you been,
    I've been thuggin with my team hoe.
    Rocky how you been
    Rocky where you been,
    Rocky how you been

[Verse 2]
    My trunk shake, and my paint spill,
    Chrome [?] with the grain wheel.
    Puss pussy nigggers they ain't tril,
    And we toast to ricky cause he ain't chere.

A couple bad bitches everyday chill,
    So much snow you need a reindeer,
    Thuggish ruggish like st. clair,
    Trill bitches want to hop up on the thang yeaa.

[Chorus]

A young niggger, a young blood,
    A mane don't let these nigggers box you in my niggger
    Just cause you get rich don't forget where you came from
    Or who you really are man
    Trump's lost his mind.

Let the Swedes keep him, we're better off without.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Trump's lost his mind.

If you watched the whole video (not just the portion TDS enhanced_deficit posted), the "Swede" deserved what happened to him.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Afghans vs. African-Americans brawling in the streets of Stockholm.

I don't want anything to do with either side, I don't condone what either side did and I don't like people acting like savages in the street. Everyone involved should have been quickly expelled from the country. No need to lock anyone up, just get rid of them, possibly after fining them for the costs incurred responding to the incident.

And I don't have a problem with anyone boycotting Swedish products.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilrain View Post
    Afghans vs. African-Americans brawling in the streets of Stockholm.

I don't want anything to do with either side, I don't condone what either side did and I don't like people acting like savages in the street. Everyone involved should have been quickly expelled from the country. No need to lock anyone up, just get rid of them, possibly after fining them for the costs incurred responding to the incident.

And I don't have a problem with anyone boycotting Swedish products.
    So being harassed and then assaulted as you peaceful mind your own business waking down a street. That is equivalent. You Swedes are such pussies. Enjoy your diversity.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    So being harassed and then assaulted as you peaceful mind your own business waking down a street. That is equivalent. You Swedes are such pussies. Enjoy your diversity.
    Huh?

Drugged-up Afghan harasses/assaults people in the street - I don't condone that.
    Four guys beating the snot out of him - I don't condone that, either.

From my perspective, there are no good guys here. None of these people pass the neighbor test.

Trump's lost his mind.

That might go with his trade and music genre, and he seems to have used even more graphic language in media:

Caution: Graphic langauge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A3L433GAgE

He seems to have strong support from FLOTUS, Ivanka, Kushner, BLM activist Kim Kardashian, Rev Sharpton among others.. that might be the reason MAGA decided tp show strong leadership on this. And it happens to align with his America First agenda and he may also see it as an oppotunity to showcase his deal making skills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfbV3CCE9ak

Latest reports suggest US Sec of State has also been briefed on this issue, all hands seem to be on the deck for this one now besides all the MAGA White House senior leadership.

Ex-Swedish Prime Minister Warns Trump To Back Off A$AP Rocky Case

“Political interference in the process is distinctly off limits,” Carl Bildt wrote. “Clear?”

By Amy Russo
    Former Swedish Prime Minister Carl Bildt rebuked President Donald Trump on Friday for demanding A$AP Rocky’s freedom, warning him not to interfere in the country’s legal process on the American rapper’s behalf.
    “The rule of the law applies to everyone equally and is exercised by an independent judiciary,” Bildt tweeted. “That’s the way it is in the US, and that’s certainly the way it is in Sweden. Political interference in the process is distinctly off limits! Clear?”

The rule of the law applies to everyone equally and is exercised by an independent judiciary. That’s the way it is in the US, and that’s certainly the way it is in Sweden. Political interference in the process is distinctly off limits! Clear? https://t.co/8iTc9Y0df3
    — Carl Bildt (@carlbildt) July 26, 2019

I'm glad the president is going to bat for this fine young man. He din do nuffin.
    "The Patriarch"

Boycott Sweden! Free Rocky A$AP!
    "The Patriarch"

I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

$#@! rap!

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

$#@! rap!
    That's racist you old cracker. I stand with Rocky A$ap!

"The Patriarch"

Boycott Sweden! And send them back!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I stand with Rocky A$ap!
    You have impressive company on national stage as you're also standing with POTUS, FLOTUS, Ivanka, Kushner, Sec of State Pompeo, Civil Rights leader Rev Sharpton, Congressional Black Caucus leadership to name a few of the notables.

But have to say bit surprised that this boycott did not have overwhelming interest and support here, was under the impression there were many passionate and motivated America-First supporters here these days who would stand with POTUS on this.

Rocky, whose real name is Rakim Mayers, claim they acted in self-defense
    I’m not a lawyer, but they could claim that the Muslims “started it”. Stomping on heads while they are on the ground does not quite fit the “self-defense” angle.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 07-29-2019 at 10:54 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I’m not a lawyer, but they could claim that the Muslims “started it”. Stomping on heads while they are on the ground does not quite fit the “self-defense” angle.
    I was under the impression both sides had Muslim heritage, Somali and Afghan heritage folks, although have not looked up their current faith systems and not being reported in news.

On a related note, majority of GOP even saw a Christian Church going African-American Obama as a 'Muslim' , so for many in MAGA's base such fact checking might not even matter.

Semi-Related

Trump declines to correct man who says Obama is Muslim

I do not use any swedish brands that I know of. Think about it , even Swedish Fish are made here.
    Do something Danke

Swedish Court does not seem to care a lot about sentiments of President of US, FLOTUS, civil rights leaders Sharpton, Kim Kardashian, Ivanka, Kushner etc and has convicted A$AP of assault:

A$AP Rocky convicted of assault by Swedish court

By Lauren Said-Moorhouse and Per Nyberg, CNN
    Wed August 14, 2019

Stockholm, Sweden (CNN)US rapper A$AP Rocky has been found guilty of assault and handed a conditional sentence after he was involved in a street brawl in Stockholm.
    The performer and two members of his entourage were convictedby a Swedish court, following a confrontation in the Swedish capital on June 30.
    In its ruling on Wednesday, Stockholm District Court rejected the performer's claim that the trio had been acting in self-defense.
    "Based on statements from two witnesses, the court finds that the defendants were not subject to a current or imminent criminal attack," the ruling said.
    "Therefore, they were not in a situation where they were entitled to use violence in self-defense. Nor could they have perceived themselves to be in such a situation."
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/14/europ...ntl/index.html

Related

Trump sent America’s top hostage negotiator to Sweden for A$AP Rocky’s trial

A$AP Rocky isn’t Sweden’s hostage. The White House sent its hostage envoy there anyway.
    Rapper A$AP Rocky’s trial began in Stockholm, Sweden, on Tuesday, and the Trump administration sent a very notable guest: the US presidential envoy for hostage affairs.
    The New York Times and Politico reported that Robert C. O’Brien, the US top diplomat responsible for negotiating the release of Americans held abroad, is in Stockholm to monitor the trial of A$AP Rocky, whose real name is Rakim Mayers.
    Rocky and two members of his entourage have been charged with assault. His arrest became a sore point in the US-Sweden relationship last week when President Donald Trump personally intervened in the case, speaking directly with Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven, and then made that involvement very public on Twitter.

U.S. warned Sweden of 'negative consequences' if ASAP Rocky wasn't released

Aug. 3, 2019
    The U.S. government warned Sweden of "negative consequences" as it advocated for rapper ASAP Rocky during his trial for assault charges in Stockholm this week, according to a pair of letters released by the Swedish Prosecution Authority.
    According to the letters, obtained by NBC News partner Aftonbladet, the U.S. special presidential envoy for hostage affairs wrote to Swedish prosecutors urging them to release Rocky.
    "The government of the United States of America wants to resolve this case as soon as possible to avoid potentially negative consequences to the U.S.-Swedish bilateral relationship," Amb. Robert O'Brien wrote in the letter, dated Wednesday.
    In response Sweden's prosecutor-general, Petra Lundh, defended the independence of Swedish courts and said he therefore had to deny O'Brien's requests.
    "No other prosecutor, not even I, may interfere with a specific case or try to affect the prosecutor responsible," Lundh wrote in a letter dated Thursday.
    The letters marked the latest intervention by U.S. officials in a case that has commanded the attention of figures ranging from the president to Justin Bieber.
    Rocky, whose real name is Rakim Mayers, was arrested and charged with assault over a street brawl in the Swedish capital on June 30.
    Trump began weighing in on the case last month following outcry from celebrities including reality TV star Kim Kardashian-West and musician Rod Stewart.
    Trump said he spoke to Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven asking for his release and "offered to personally vouch for his bail."
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u...-wasn-n1038961

Wife of American Imprisoned in Iran Cites ASAP Rocky in Plea for Trump’s Help

MAGA White House succeeded in getting rapper Rocky back to US but in Sweden this story has taken a tragic turn:

Reports: A$AP Rocky's lawyer Henrik Olssen Lilja shot, wounded in Sweden

Maeve McDermott, USA TODAY Published 2:15 p.m. ET Sept. 6, 2019

Henrik Olssen Lilja, the lawyer who represented A$AP Rocky in the rapper's recent assault trial in Sweden, was wounded in a shooting in Stockholm Friday morning.
    Forbes and CBS News reported that Lilja was shot in the head and chest and was transported to the hospital, with his current condition unknown.
    Carina Skagerlind, a spokesperson for the Stockholm police, told USA TODAY that one person was injured in the incident following a shooting this morning and is currently hospitalized with one additional person in custody. Skagerlind would not comment on whether Lilja was the figure injured in the shooting.
    According to the Swedish Police Authority's website, several people were questioned in the shooting and an arrest was made.
    Lilja initially represented Rocky in the case, but was later replaced by Slobodan Jovicic, who served as Rocky's defense lawyer during the trial.
    Rocky – real name Rakim Mayers – was found guilty last month by a Swedish jury of assaulting 19-year-old Mustafa Jafari during a fight in Stockholm on June 30.

Before the trial, Rocky, Rispers Jr. and Corniel served nearly a month behind bars before their release on Aug. 2, with President Donald Trump attempting to intervene on their behalf by contacting Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Lofven and offering to personally guarantee bail. While Lofven declined to get involved in the case, Trump later cheered the release of Rocky and his bodyguards.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/enter...en/2231102001/

I thought everyone here already bought only things made/manufactured/assembled/etc in the USA
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Some guy Jules knows.
    Do something Danke

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    I thought everyone here already bought only things made/manufactured/assembled/etc in the USA
    Interesting point you raise.
    +rep

MAGA supporters boycotting "Swedish products" does seem redundant. Looking bcak, can't believe Foxbusinesss news fail to point out this anomaly while reporting on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I'm glad the president is going to bat for this fine young man. He din do nuffin.
    To be fair, POTUS was standing for all of us and sent a strong message to Sweden and Europe.

And diversity of opinion here on a discussion about diversity is a celeberation of diversity in itself:

View Poll Results:
    Do you support boycott of Swedish brands launched by Rocky A$AP & Trump supporters ?

Voters

• Yes

33.33%
    • No

33.33%
    • Not sure/other/confused

33.33%

Trump's lost his mind.
    Later reports suggested Kim Kardashian and Kanye played bigger role than FLOTUS for building pressure and threatening Sweden.

In related news:

Rapper A$AP Rocky says he's a sex addict: 'I can't be embarrassed about it'

A$AP Rocky says he’s struggled with sex addition since he was in middle school.
    In an interview with Angie Martinez for her Untold Stories of Hip-Hop series, the rapper admitted, “I didn't even have no sρerm in my testicles yet but I was literally just hοrny."

While, as Martinez pointed out, there’s a difference between being aroused and being addict, the 31-year-old said the latter described him best.
    This is not the first time that Rocky has divulged details about his exploits and experiences. In a recent Esquire feature, he revealed that at 13, along with several girls and almost a dozen boys, cuddle puddled. He also admitted that he had to buy a $100k bed "because I have a lot of orgies at my house with some very close female companions."
    The musical artist, who has been linked to the likes of Kendall Jenner, Rita Ora, Iggy Azalea and more, also reportedly talked about his love for sharing his bed with multiple partners simultaneously in his 2015 song “Purple Kisses.” When Martinez asked him if he could be in a monogamous relationship, he told the radio host that he could ... after a bit of a pause.
    "I can't be embarrassed about it,” he said. “I wear my heart on my sleeve. I don't do nothing that I'm not proud of speaking on."

yahoo.com/entertainment/rapper-asap-rocky-says-hes-a-sex-addict-221153207.html

ASAP Rocky Talks About Being Charged With Attempted Murder When He Was 16

ByFNR TIGG
    Oct 22, 2019
    ASAP Rocky is known for his creative persona. Yet prior to finding his footing as a rapper, Rocky was just a kid that was trying to survive the neighborhoods of The Bronx and Harlem.

Although he's alluded to his time on Rikers Island in previous interviews, Rocky used his appearance on Angie Marinez's Untold Stories of Hip Hop to detail the events leading up to his prison stay. Rocky painted a picture of his youth in Harlem. He explained to Martinez that he started selling drugs at an early age to provide for himself. This influx of cash combined with his demeanor made the 16-year-old Rocky a target of an older bully. "He tried to come at me in front of some ladies. And I was little. He was a little bit older than me," Rocky said 30 minutes into the episode.

After the exchange, Rocky and his cousin went to a woman's house where his bully was staying. Rocky and his cousin both had guns, but he said their intentions were to just talk to the man. "It's life, man," Rocky said when asked why they were carrying firearms. Eventually, their conversation turned violent and Rocky thought the man was reaching for a gun. This prompted him to react by firing his weapon. "I just started letting off," Rocky continued. "I ain't want to hit him."

Trump sent America’s top hostage negotiator to Sweden for A$AP Rocky’s trial

A$AP Rocky isn’t Sweden’s hostage. The White House sent its hostage envoy there anyway.
    Rapper A$AP Rocky’s trial began in Stockholm, Sweden, on Tuesday, and the Trump administration sent a very notable guest: the US presidential envoy for hostage affairs.
    The New York Times and Politico reported that Robert C. O’Brien, the US top diplomat responsible for negotiating the release of Americans held abroad, is in Stockholm to monitor the trial of A$AP Rocky, whose real name is Rakim Mayers.
    Rocky and two members of his entourage have been charged with assault. His arrest became a sore point in the US-Sweden relationship last week when President Donald Trump personally intervened in the case, speaking directly with Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven, and then made that involvement very public on Twitter.

U.S. warned Sweden of 'negative consequences' if ASAP Rocky wasn't released
    Aug. 3, 2019
    The U.S. government warned Sweden of "negative consequences" as it advocated for rapper ASAP Rocky during his trial for assault charges in Stockholm this week, according to a pair of letters released by the Swedish Prosecution Authority.

The special envoy, Ambassador Robert O’Brien, was seen at Stockholm District Court in the morning. A biographical statement on the State Department’s website says O’Brien “leads the U.S. government’s diplomatic efforts on overseas hostage-related matters.”

Trump Just Hired the Guy He Sent to Free A$AP Rocky as His New National Security Adviser
    “I am pleased to announce that I will name Robert C. O’Brien," Trump tweeted Wednesday.

Sep 18 2019
    President Donald Trump just named a new national security advisor: the same guy he sent to Sweden to deal with rapper A$AP Rocky’s recent assault trial.

“I am pleased to announce that I will name Robert C. O’Brien, currently serving as the very successful Special Presidential Envoy for Hostage Affairs at the State Department, as our new National Security Advisor,” Trump wrote on Twitter Wednesday. “I have worked long & hard with Robert. He will do a great job!”

O’Brien takes over the helm from John Bolton, whom Trump fired last week, although Bolton has repeatedly disputed that he was fired. O’Brien, also a founding partner of a Los Angeles-based law firm, is the fourth national security adviser to serve in Trump’s tumultuous first presidential term. His position does not require Senate confirmation.

A hostage negotiator trained to deal with war-torn countries like Syria and Yemen, O'Brien was dispatched to Stockholm to #FreeRocky at Trump’s request in July. A month earlier, Rocky was arrested and detained for engaging in a street brawl in the nation’s capital, although the U.S. Embassy in Stockholm repeatedly called for his release.

After Trump tweeted advocating for Rocky's freedom, O’Brien threatened “negative consequences” in a diplomatic letter released by the Swedish Prosecution Authority. Rocky was later found guilty of assault but avoided any further jail time and returned to the U.S. Critics saw O’Brien’s arrival as inappropriate, considering he was intervening in an allied country’s affairs, according to the Washington Post.

But he's not just famous for threatening Sweden for immediate release of Kim Kardashian sister's boyfriend and FLOTUS supported Somali-American rapper Rocky A$AP, new MAGA pick is also a strong supporter of our closest ally and only Jewish democracy in mideast:

Who would have thunk that this story would work its way into the Presiedential impeachment hearings and be cited as a trigger for memory recall behind a key witness testominy reversal:

Donald Trump Reportedly Was Told To Let A$AP Rocky Sit In Prison

November 18, 2019
    A$AP Rocky and the Sweden incident that left the rapper behind bars for a month is back in the headlines after the on camera scuffle was included in the impeachment inquiry against Donald Trump.

According to the New York Times, the United States Embassy in Kiev official David Holmes testified that he overheard Trump on the phone with Gordon D. Sondland, American ambassador to the European Union.
    Holmes confirmed that Trump spoke with Sondland about getting Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelensky to conduct an investigation into Joe Biden; he also said that Sondland and Trump spoke about Rocky’s then-ongoing legal troubles in Sweden. Trump publicly commented that he wanted to help free Rocky, expressing disappointment in Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven’s perceived lack of action prior to the rapper’s release. In the call, as Holmes recollected, Sondland loudly told Trump that Rocky “should have pled guilty.”

In a tweet posted by Washington Post senior political reporter Aaron Blake, Holmes stated that Sondland told the president that Rocky was “kind of f*cked there” and that he “should have pleaded guilty.”

hiphopwired.com/829025/donald-trump-told-to-let-asap-rocky-sit-in-prison/

Trump was more worried about A$AP Rocky than Ukraine scheme

By Dave Goldiner
    Nov 20, 2019 | 11:11 AM

Ukraine, schm-Ukraine. Trump wanted to talk about A$AP Rocky

During his infamous cell phone call from Trump at a Kyiv cafe, Gordon Sondland recalled the main thing on the president’s mind was not Ukraine or even investigating Joe Biden.

It was A$AP Rocky.

“As I recall, that was the primary purpose of the call,” Sondland testified Wednesday at the impeachment hearing.

At the time of the July 26 chat, the rapper was in a Swedish jail awaiting trial on charges stemming from a Stockholm street brawl.

U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland testifies before the House Intelligence Committee on Capitol Hill in Washington, Wednesday during a public impeachment hearing of President Donald Trump's efforts to tie U.S. aid for Ukraine to investigations of his political opponents. (Andrew Harnik/AP)

That was the day after Trump’s infamous phone call to Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky in which he demanded a “favor” of launching investigations into his Democratic rivals.

But Trump wanted Sondland, who is ambassador to the European Union, to tighten the screws on Sweden to let A$AP go free.

Timeline of the impeachment inquiry against President Trump

The president had assured supporters Kanye West and Kim Kardashian that he would win freedom for the rapper, and was irritated that little apparent progress was being made.

Related

Name "Rocky A$AP" triggered Amb. Sondland memory recall that could sink Trump Presidency
    US ambassador to the EU Gordon Sondland says a change in his impeachment testimony was triggered by reference to rapper A$AP Rocky.

Trump Just Hired the Guy He Sent to Free A$AP Rocky as His New National Security Adviser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt4c-BJvPQE

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    A$AP is showing bold leadership on this issue that in a way allies with MAGA's strong pro-diversity record.
    I'm sure you'll agree after reading latest news below.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Boycott Sweden! And send them back!
    Here is another view:

A$AP Rocky Says He's Going Back to Sweden to Help Immigrants, Mum on Trump

11/19/2019 5:18 PM PT

A$AP is donating proceeds from his concert in Stockholm to an immigrant rights org called FARR, the Swedish Network of Refugee Support Group

GOTTA GIVE BACK TMZ.com

A$AP Rocky says his time behind bars in Sweden is exactly why he's returning to that country -- which seems insane -- but he's on a mission to help the inmates and immigrants he met there.
    We got the rapper Tuesday evening outside the swanky Rick Owens clothing store in NYC and asked why in the world he'd go back. A$AP says the month in jail for his assault case opened his eyes to the plight of immigrants. He says he was especially aware of the support he was getting, as a celeb, while some prisoners around him were rotting for 10 months or more before seeing a judge.
    He's on a mission to change that. For starters, A$AP says he's donating proceeds from his December 11 concert in Stockholm to an immigrant rights org called FARR, the Swedish Network of Refugee Support Groups.
    tmz.com/2019/11/19/asap-rocky-sweden-concert-immigration-prisoners-donald-trump/